It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia teacher fired for not calling Trans kid he

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Actually my response was that the premise is inaccurate..

We separate kids who cannot preform the classwork. Not because they are special needs.

Just from personal experience there was a SEVERELY disabled kid in my class , but was arguably the smartest person there..

So disabled he was extremely hard to understand and would get caught masterbsting in class..

The disabled part is not what decides who is in a separate class.

You have been brainwashed. There is absolutely NOTHING OK about allowing a child who masturbates in class, to stay in the class because he can keep up wih the class work.

We live in society where we all have to hold to certain standards of behavior for everyone's health and safety. MASTURBATING IN PUBLIC, IN SCHOOL, is not allowed. It's not ok, and no doubt there were kids in your class who were traumatized by that.

If you think that was ok, it's clear that your mind has been warped. Please get help.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

a reply to: Bluntone22

We don’t separate autistic kids who can keep up with the school work..

If they can keep up with the classwork is what decides if the kid is in a special class.... not if they have ticks of some kind.

Exactly.

My son is on the high end of the spectrum, but he stayed in his school, and with a little help from a paraprofessional for a few years when he was in elementary school, he really excelled.

He graduated with honors and is now a senior at UCONN where he is also on the Track teams (both winter & spring) and the X-Country team (his favorite sport).

I speak with him twice a week and yes, I am damn proud of him!

Exactly? So you think kids masturbating in class is fine? What about if they have sex in class, but they can get an A on the test, all good?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: HalWesten

I'm more concerned about the thought Police. People getting fired, States wanting to fine people 250k for not using approved words.

It's beyond concerning.

Exactly. Folks can identify as they want, they can call themselves what they want, they can adorn themselves or not as they want, they can do whatever they want for themselves.

But when they try to impose their will and their druthers and their sexual fetishes on others, then it's gone too far. That is unacceptable.

The other red line is when people are put in harm's way. Another big problem with the current agenda and practice.

Exactly and it's getting scary.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

Does it really seem shocking that a medical dr might look at a problem and see a medical solution and a psychologist see a mental problem?!?!?

That seems like a good old fashioned human bias problem to me..

But that's not happened, is it? That's pretty much backwards.

Rather, medical doctors warned of the dangers of treating a mental issue with medical drugs... and psychologists are recommending a dangerous medical treatment for a mental issue.

So no "good old fashioned human bias" problem there.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Though Vlaming said he opted to avoid using pronouns altogether while referring to the student, a tipping point came during a virtual reality classroom exercise in October 2018. He yelled, “Don’t let her hit the wall!” as the trans student walked in that direction, the lawsuit states. The student reportedly withdrew from the class shortly afterward. After a meeting with school administrators, Vlaming cited his Christian faith and once again refused to address the student with male pronouns. “That discrimination then leads to creating a hostile learning environment. And the student had expressed that. The parent had expressed that,” West Point Superintendent Laura Abel told The Associated Press in a 2018 interview. “They felt disrespected.”

It seems odd to me that the teacher initially agreed to not use pronouns with this student but did it any way? If he made a mistake by using a pronoun without thinking, then he opted to not explain and apologize, rather he made a stand for his bias as per his religious beliefs. This teacher also chose not to follow the school board's division goals.

Maintain facilities and environments that are safe, inviting, respectful, supportive and efficient.

www.wpschools.net...

Religion should be left out of the classroom .
edit on 110CDT12America/Chicago001121231 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 110CDT12America/Chicago011121231 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

We don’t separate autistic kids who can keep up with the school work..

If they can keep up with the classwork is what decides if the kid is in a special class.... not if they have ticks of some kind.

Whoa whoa...if you live in the states then way off...if somewhere else nevermind.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I think it is pretty mental , considering the majority of philosophers and people like buddha etc

all state that there is No "I "

you are not who you think you are

so I find it laughable that our species has got involved in this big identity gig, when we dont even know what consciousness means
yet we have people so 100% certain of themselves , what they are indeed certain of is their role in this game.
but that's just a role , its not who they are
they are all acting

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Notice how these PC types fold when you don't follow their School Prom dress code rules. Boys have to wear button-down shirt and pants and girls have to wear dresses.

Well why? What if the girls want to wear pants, maybe they identify as a Tom-Boy?

So it's all a sham. They're not doing it to be inclusive or fair they're doing it to try and seize control over the normal and scientific state of the world because, frankly they're stupid and can't compete with the intelligent people.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.huffpost.com...

A Virginia teacher who was fired last year after refusing to use a pronouns that aligned with a transgender student’s gender identity believes he was a victim of discrimination because of his religious faith.

I hope this teachers wins. It doesn't appear that he has harassed or bullied or treated this student badly in any way.
From another article it said this teacher always called this student by name. The firing happened because in the heat of a game the teacher accidentally blurted out "her" instead of "her". Um, I've been called he by mistake and I know a lot of men have been called her too, it didn't cause us to lose our minds.

Even if the teacher did... Let's ponder this.
The student has the right to want to be a girl/boy whatever.
Doesn't the teacher have a right to believe what he believes?

This is a no win situation of opposing beliefs, so why not let both believe what they want.

It's this overturning of the basic core of humanity that may make the future more horrible than those of communism and nazism combined.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join