It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Muslim extremist group says it will host $1,500-a-plate gala at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Oraculi

Since you equate anti-Sharia with anti-Muslim, mind sharing what is so awesome about Sharia Law?

But we should ask ourselves, are the muslims right about women?

and more importantly..

Are the women right about muslims?

*picks up the microphone because somebody appears to have dropped it*

I should have become a physical therapist what with all the people constantly knee-jerkin' these days

edit on 5-10-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio

originally posted by: Oraculi

originally posted by: Veryolduser
It’s hilarious that the anti defamation league gets to consider who is extreme and who isn’t especially since this is their Wikipedia

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL; formerly known as the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith) is an international Jewish non-governmental organization based in the United States

So one group of people are allowed to define extremism.

A group of people that have been systemically exterminated throughout history. Perhaps they have some experience in this matter?

And they're standing alongside their muslim brothers and sisters, in their defense this time. I think that lends them credibility. But that's just one of the organizations that lists this group as a hate group.

If you get kicked out of a bar that's one thing, but if you get kicked out of every bar in town, you you might have to look at yourself as the reason.

Oh. Oh no. That's not okay. That is actual antisemitism. Not the fake kind where you make a joke about the holocaust and then people call you an anti-Semite. I think you need to clarify your position with a quickness.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Thank you for posting this link to ACT: www.actforamerica.org...
I had no idea what a great organization it truly is...Just signed up for their alerts.
I want to know more.

edit on 5-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to NarcolepticBuddha

No, see, you did it wrong. Islam is a faith, Muslims are a people.

Islam is RIGHT about women.

Leave the Muslims out of it.
edit on 5-10-2019 by Zelun because: quote no longer needed.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well as soon as one person walks in plus another walks in, then all you get is racism Here's proof in the pudding

Personally I don't see how a business that Trump is suppose to be not involved with can make a decision involving Trump. This isn't like when the DNC met up with Farrakhan about a policy being drafted. This is about a company renting out a space without any involvement with the President or his decision makers. Now if Trump had invited them to come to his place, then that would be different.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Well damn. Thanks for the correction.

edit on 5-10-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Genuinely glad I could help.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Oh my god. I thought this was some 'bit the onion' sort of material, but it's not. So here's the link to the original link but I also took the liberty of putting it on wayback in case they nuke it. I tried really hard to link it directly into this paragraph, but I failed. You'll need to go to wayback, then copy the link above and paste it into archive.org's search. That should give you the archived copy.

In all honesty, this looks like a really interesting class curriculum, if only it weren't targeted to k-12. I'm looking for more information, but if there isn't one already, make a thread on the political insanity board about this. Insane.

Where does Power and Oppression
show up in our math experiences?
● Who holds power in a
mathematical classroom?
● Is there a place for power and
authority in the math classroom?
● Who gets to say if an answer is
right?
● What is the process for verifying
the truth?
● Who is Smart? Who is not
Smart?
● Can you recognize and name
oppressive mathematical
practices in your experience?
● Why/how does data-driven
processes prevent liberation?

I still feel like I'm being punked, but that's a Washington State official government URL, with a valid security certificate.

Make the thread, i'll s+f it.
edit on 5-10-2019 by Zelun because: I don't know what's going on. Even preview doesn't work right.

ETA: I could NOT get the archive.org link to work without screwing up the comment. It's there though.
edit on 5-10-2019 by Zelun because: archive.org link seems to break the markup in ATS editor.

ETA2: okay now that it's readable again, here's the wayback link:

ETA3: try as I might, I cannot get the link from archive.org to format correctly in ATS's editor. Cut and paste the following url into archive.org's search function, to get the archived document:

ETA4: fixed it!(sort of)

edit on 5-10-2019 by Zelun because: terrible whitespace escaping errors, hopefully this does it

edit on 5-10-2019 by Zelun because: (no reason given)

Know what, mods? the squeaky wheel gets fixed. Feast your eyes on what I have done!
edit on 5-10-2019 by Zelun because: feast your eyes!

edit on Fri Nov 15 2019 by Jbird because: bbcode removed errant editby bracket

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I was called a deplorable US citizen at a fund raiser even though I served for 20 years in the military, clean record, happily married and above middle class.

I doubt this gala is bashing Muslims but if it is, what's the difference. She bashed the hell out of me.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

He put the business in some sort of trust which the family still remains in control of. Usually stocks and other investments are put in a blind trust with some lawyers operating the strings. The trust which Trump set up allows the family operating control and he is able to still get money from the trust, which is his so he should be able to, but prevents him from making many of the decisions.

The reality is Trump may appear to be a micro manager and I am sure he is in regards to some things however, I cant imagine Trump sitting in his office fielding phone reservations for Mar Largo Resorts conference space. That's a management team who deals with the day to day operations. Same thing I thought in regards to the flap about the fake Time magazine covers on the wall in one of the golf clubs, he maybe a Narrcicist but please I doubt he notices those details until someone else points it out.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

It’s hilarious that the anti defamation league gets to consider who is extreme and who isn’t especially since this is their Wikipedia

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL; formerly known as the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith) is an international Jewish non-governmental organization based in the United States

A group of people that have been systemically exterminated throughout history. Perhaps they have some experience in this matter?

And they're standing alongside their muslim brothers and sisters, in their defense this time. I think that lends them credibility. But that's just one of the organizations that lists this group as a hate group.

If you get kicked out of a bar that's one thing, but if you get kicked out of every bar in town, you you might have to look at yourself as the reason.

Oh. Oh no. That's not okay. That is actual antisemitism. Not the fake kind where you make a joke about the holocaust and then people call you an anti-Semite. I think you need to clarify your position with a quickness.

What's not OK? Is that up to you? While you're at it, define antisemitism for me.

edit on 5-10-2019 by DukeMisterio because: mossad

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Why?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

What's not OK? Is that up to you? While you're at it, define antisemitism for me.

Well, you took the time out of your busy schedule to defame the Jewish people. Allow me to unwrap it for you. In response to the statement:

And they're standing alongside their muslim[sic] brothers and sisters, in their defense this time. I think that lends them credibility. But that's just one of the organizations that lists this group as a hate group.
by user Oraculi you responded with:

Now, don't get me wrong, I do not agree that the subject of this OP is a hate group. I've made my point clear on that in previous comments. I assert that what you've stated here is across the line, in the other direction. If, in your analogy, the "bar" is the world and by "kicked out" you mean systematically oppressed, been the subject of blood libel, and physically exterminated on the basis of said libel, as well as more innocuous libelous claims. So I ask you, when you refer to "you" in your above quote do you refer to the ADS, or to Jews in general. Because it really came across as the latter.

Antisemitism is a type of prejudice which is directed against "Semetic" people, though that usage is rare. The term originates from a term coined by a German asshole named Wilhelm Marr who felt that the term "Judenhass," literally "Jew hatred," wasn't scientific enough a term. Hence, "antisemitismus"(note that nice little Latin tail? Nice and official.)

It means Jew hatred, guy. While syntactically it could refer to Semitic people in general, that is not the context in which it was conceived, and arguments that attempt to redefine it as hatred toward Semitic people in general are, frankly, revisionist and disgusting.

Okay, now your turn. Do you think Jews deserve to keep getting "kicked out of all the bars in town" because they're Jews?

anti-Semitism

Wilhelm Marr

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with being anti muslim.
Where does it say I have to worship a ghost cult hell bent on world wide domination?
It doesn't.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
There is nothing wrong with being anti muslim.
Where does it say I have to worship a ghost cult hell bent on world wide domination?
It doesn't.

There is. Being anti-Muslim is bigotry. Being anti-Islam is not.

I feel like a broken record here people. Say it with me:

"Islam is a faith. Muslims are a people."

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join