It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 Russian Soldiers Turned to Stone after Shot UFO down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
“ Spontaneous lime stone combustion “

What does that even mean ? 🤔

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

What I see is the moment of sneeze frozen in time. At least I know now aliens do sneeze.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
There are some interesting connections with limestone forming from biology like coral, bones and other parts.

To flash freeze someone similar to that can be done throwing a bucket of liquid nitrogen on them, turn all the water solid. To have the term “Spontaneous lime stone combustion“ does indicate a temperature thing is going on, strange.

Not sure where all the calcium would come from. One option is to have the hydrogen in the water under go a nuclear fusion process? Would account for a combustion component.

I though space lasers where bad, these nuclear rays are awesome. Not to keen on turning everything into stone, but can it be undone? What other applications are there when you can change the properties of matter?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Limestone is alkaline with a negative charge. Maybe some electromagnetic thing, what happens when taking all the positive ion's out of something alive?

Just throwing some ideas around.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I think he mistook the words combustion for cartelization, that said the chemical make up of the body is wrong for this to take place, still it is an interesting subject no matter how unlikely to ever be fact and the story of the Russian soldiers turned to stone after shooting down a UFO is an old one that may just be real, but were they turned to stone and was that stone even remotely like the material the mud fossil adherent's (whom have no scientific backing) believe or was it just that there body's were petrified of the very same material from which they were made.
Perhaps it is not actually petrification in the case of those soldiers but some form of suspended animation which changes the structure of the body's molecules in such a way as to not be irreversible but to suspend the body for long duration space flight? - either way it too sound's unbelievable due to the fact that to do so with a hand held device just sound's far too improbable - unless they were already onboard the UFO prepacked for shipment when it was shot down by the Russian forces and the story has been garbled?.

Though we have to remember this is from an Official CIA report that was reprinted widely around the world after it's release.

So could a technology - dimensional or otherwise - exist that can change matter from one state to another in this manner, that can petrify a living person instantly?.

Pillar of Salt.

edit on 6-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Aagghhh just noticed that flaming auto correct has changed C-a-t-a-l-i-z-a-t-i-o-n into something else.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Catalyzation is the speeding up of a chemical reaction. Enzymes catalyze many substances. Enzymes can catalyze a chemical reaction up to one million times

link

It is a bit of a worry to consider there is some enzyme that can turn one into stone. Due to the quick nature of the chemical reaction reported, catalyzation makes the suspect list.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Well perhaps not a chemical catalyst or enzymatic process -
(you are correct they are more or less the same process but you know a catalyst helps a reaction to occur or speed's it up but is left over after the reaction is finished so though it is involved in the reaction it does not form a part of the product of that reaction and is usually a single element or combination of such or if we stretch it to include the definition of environment then an environmental condition were an enzyme is a molecular structure and usually more complex and tailored to the job it is engineered - naturally or artificially to accomplish such as in washing powder or enzymes in your gut that help to break down food or on the outer shell of virus that help them to pass through cell wall's and to integrate themselves into the cell nucleus etc,. A simpler definition of the difference would be to say that Catalytic reactions work on the atomic/elemental scale while Enzymatic reaction occurs on the molecular and macro molecular scale rather than the elemental level of chemical reaction, catalysts are usually left over though they form an intermediate stage in the reaction but enzymes are often used up in the process)
- in this case but an environment induced perhaps through some form of dimensional destabilization or other technological interaction with the matter that would act in such a way as to cause the atom's to undergo such a metamorphic change.

I believe it is possible but not perhaps to change the fundamental elemental make up of a being that was so petrified, the petrified human being would have to be made up of the exact same elements they had been in life, fossilization work's quite differently as the fossil is slowly replaced by other mineral's over time so usually fossil's are not the original creature they merely retain it's shape.

A simple sample of these statues which I actually feel confident would show them to likely be stone - or maybe I could be wrong? - would enable a test of the elemental make up, this could be done in the simplest way possible mass spectrometry, a sample is heated and vaporized and a polarized light is shone through the vaporized material, this allows the spectrum of that light to be analysed and by what light is absorbed we can identify the element's present within the sample, if all the element's of a human body were present in the result - even if other element's were also shown to be present then the idea that they were once living being's could then not be ruled out but however if those elements were not present - well even other dimensional technology is unlikely to be able to metamorphose one element into another as in the real world that can only happen in two way's, atomic fission as in a nuclear device and atomic fusion as in the heart of a star.

Still I dearly would love to see the most promising samples analysed in this manner and to see the result's even if they would not truly convince either side regardless of what those results were.

edit on 7-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Giant Flesh Bodies Locked in Stone

Mudfossil University has put together a collection of human statues in which he looks at some deeper biological foundations to their origin. He does not have physical access to these samples, tries to interpret what data is available.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join