It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Influence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I think it's more constructive to point out there's no scientific evidence for any aliens visiting Earth.

Not the nuts and bolts that evolved millions of years
ahead of our own civilization so called
aliens. Not the ones who supposedly traveled hear
from distant stars and came crashing to
earth. The reason there is no evidence for anything
paranormal is because all paranormal
phenomena is already here. It's always been
hear and will never leave scientific evidence.

Aliens do not exist! But you can bet your sweet ass
something does. The fact that we're
even having this conversation means something is
causing humans to witness Ghosts,
Bigfoot, UFOs, Poltergeist. Notice what they have
in common with an open mind?

The now you see me now you don't mind f$#@. You
saw me but you got no way to prove it.
It's the classic mischief we here of not just in the
Bible. But in tales we've been handed
down from cultures all thru history and from all
over the world. They've played a game on
humans that make them question their
own sanity. And even destroy each other and
themselves.

One source for all that has always been here. And we we're
warned about them and their deceptions by the most truthful
source on the planet. And they can't destroy that source or they
surely would have. The only thing they can do is cause you to
disbelieve the truth of it. Or distract you from it.

Sherlock Holmes would certainly agree. Just look how confused the
whole subject and everyone tied to it is? But I'm not I see exactly
what the hell is going on. And it's not ice cream and lollipops.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Just look how confused the whole subject and everyone tied to it is?

10/10

This is the heart of it for anyone that does want to wake up. Just what is going on and why don't we know? Why are we all left confused about it? I agree that there ain't no ice cream and lollipops.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
unbelievable. UN asks children to accept Aliens

It has been a dark thread so this video puts a different light on things. I know the Red Stone youtube channel is not highly vetted material, but it does have some interesting pieces at times to help expand some of the possibilities with the alien agenda.

From my take on things it is not all black and white with a very diverse nature to life in the universe. If Trump can drain the swamp and establish a judicatory that respects all life I do see humanity having a much better chance in all this rather than the current system that protects the perceptions of high profile people to the detriment of the rest.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Alien Races KGB book

This compilation contains a description of 86 different alien races. In the current political environment around these issues, care is required on accepting the validity of it all. For the picture it generally develops around our history, place in the universe and what is going on I do find it close, reasonable and worth considering.

To support these conclusions, there is the diverse nature of life that we do clearly know about. I do consider it likely and reasonable for these trends of diversity to extend amongst the universe.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Dark Outpost 07-29-2020 Interview With A Reptilian

Tonight, we interview Brice Watson, a self-proclaimed Reptilian. She comes from a royal bloodline that is RH-, the bloodline of the "lizard people'' or Annunaki, Draco, and more. According to Brice, scientists always refer to the RH- as a different species. This IS a bloodline, as spoken about in the history books. This is where we get Divine Right of Kings. The dynasties of the royal families believe their blood is pure and special because they are not fully of this planet. They are the beings spoken about in the Book of Enoch from the Bible.

In this fascinating conversation with this exceptionally bright and insightful woman, we also learn that there is a theory that RH- eat humans and drink the blood of children because they need it to be healthy, and that President Trump is also RH-, but is fighting the evil Reptilians through the divine guidance of God. According to Brice, there is no other human alive that can defeat these lizard people except other lizard people. In her view, Trump stands in the light and is guided by God. Leave the world you think you know behind and join us at the Dark Outpost!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I seldom admit this for fear of never being taken seriously again....but my years of researching the subject has led me to the very same conclusions as you. I believe as you do, compadre.

Oh, and I'm one of the good Rh negatives.
edit on 7/30/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Oh, and I'm one of the good Rh negatives

Me too, thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Speaking of rituals....have you seen the video of the opening ceremony for the Cern Large Hadron Collider? (I'm afraid I can't link from my phone) It's like something straight out of Bohemian Grove. Maybe you could link it from YouTube. Search Cern opening ceremony.

Well, I could have sworn it was the LHC but maybe not...it was a while ago.

It was the opening ceremony for the world's longest tunnel. Still very creepy and disturbing.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

Speaking of rituals....have you seen the video of the opening ceremony for the Cern Large Hadron Collider? (I'm afraid I can't link from my phone) It's like something straight out of Bohemian Grove. Maybe you could link it from YouTube. Search Cern opening ceremony.
Well, I could have sworn it was the LHC but maybe not...it was a while ago.
It was the opening ceremony for the world's longest tunnel. Still very creepy and disturbing.

edit on 30-7-2020 by UltimaRatio1 because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...

If embedding doesn´t work...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UltimaRatio1

Embedding works fine

The so called ritual was a hoax

en.wikipedia.org...

www.swissinfo.ch...

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

LIVE: World’s longest tunnel to open in Gotthard massif

This is the ceremony that came to mind with your description. The first event starts at the 2 hour mark and goes for 30 minutes. Another event starts at the 6 hour mark and also goes for 30 minuets.

The half time shows during the USA Superbowl do seam to approaching more of the dark side in recent years.

As for Bohemian Grove, when the opening ceremony involves "Burning of Cares" it does set the tone for a lot of naughty stuff to happen. This is how a lot of satanic stuff works and is designed to do, detach oneself from the implications of their actions. People can be influenced to do all kinds of whacked out stuff after that.

On light of current events, another that has gotten some attention.

LIVE: Opening ceremony of 2019 Military World Games in Wuhan, China

Ceremony starts at 1:24:00 and goes for about an hour.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Yes, I made the mistake of pasting the YouTube address as a whole.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Well done fixing the video and thanks for sharing it.

Wikipedia does well on the technical stuff, not so good on the people and politics. Generally a family safe description.

Snoops is a bit like CNN, gets some things right. Have a lot of political dollars behind their job.

Not sure about Swiss Info, always good to find local sources for a more accurate picture.

Is it just art reflecting life? Sure, it might just be a group of kids having some fun. When these things really go on there usually is a bit more discretion to events. When travelling around makes a good reminder to be careful.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Altered: The accounts of a Sa-tanic Ped0phile FORMER Family Member

Derek and I discuss his family background, the state of the World, his many Alters and his healing process and journey with his wife and what he endured at the hands of Elite ped0philes. The true account of someone, that exists beneath the C0N5PlRACIE5...

Derek has a similar story to people like Cathy O'Brian and Fiona Barnett, subject to a lot of child abuse and associated with high profile families. Has left him with Dissociation Identify Disorder, some memory issues occasionally. Describes some encounters with grey, reptilian and insect beings. Does not like them, dark spirits. Confirms underground human trafficking, off world too. Parts of the banks, intelligence services, military and police involved.

Some good spirits around too, helps at times. Still have some potential left. Hard to live in the light when there are a lot of skeletons in the closet.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You can probably forget that there is any chance of highly evolved reptilians races, capable of interstellar travel running about; simply because...reptiles are cold blooded, and would have great difficulty achieving high intelligence.

But the possibility of there being warm blooded, bipedal dinosauroids --- capable of high intelligence --- then the chance is very real. Mainly because or own dinosaur epoch was ruled by dinosaurs that used a warm blooded system --- though somewhat different from mammalian, warm blooded systems.

edit on 19-8-2020 by Erno86 because: deleted a word

edit on 19-8-2020 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 19-8-2020 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Might be more productive to prove aliens even exist, before we concern ourselves with their agenda. Been waiting since about 1969 myself 😁. I was watching the moon landing and waiting to see them on camera with Mr. Armstrong.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: vance

Might be more productive to prove aliens even exist.

You do make a good point in expanding public awareness of the issue. There are other threads that address those questions, you can even start you own. I have read and experienced enough to know there is more than what is officially being disclosed.

This subject matter has received the highest levels of censorship with the Men in Black taking point:

The Men In Black: Government Agents or Extra-Terrestrial Enforces?

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

From there the military are first to recon any crashed UFO's and other anomalies of high interest.

UFO's & the Military: What unit handles the phenomenon???

From there the media is filtered

'History of Government Management of UFO Perceptions through Film and Television'

News Media Complicity and UFOs with Terry Hansen.

Does "Operation Mockingbird" still sing?

So now we are in the position of being left in the dark, lost and clueless about some of these bigger questions in life. On the other side, all those with non disclosure agreements, national secrets and fear of ridicule have left them fighting and struggling with finding a bigger picture as well. So who is really taking advantage and what is the situation we face when everyone is left lost and confused?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

So now we are in the position of being left in the dark, lost and clueless about some of these bigger questions in life. On the other side, all those with non disclosure agreements, national secrets and fear of ridicule have left them fighting and struggling with finding a bigger picture as well. So who is really taking advantage and what is the situation we face when everyone is left lost and confused?

Keeping a secret at all cost, will cost everything, in the end.

How do you explain to someone, you are born into a mental matrix, die, then reborn into the same matrix?

Big picture, we are enslaved into a system, not only physically, but spiritually as well, all because of secrets.........

What the big secret? There were at least two intelligent upright walking warm blooded reptiles that through evolution gained a very high level of intelligence, but also aided with external inspiration.

I couldn't quite figure out which came first, the little grays or, the Anunnaki. Then someone suggested the Anunnaki with assistance, crated the little grays as a biological drone/computer. Preprogrammed with its instructions.

At this level of knowledge one could create just about any life form you wish, or modify what was already here. You would also understand the duality, or true nature of the spirit. which I believe the true battle is taking place.

How do you confuse a spirit that lives forever?

I first learned that there was such a thing as soul scalping in satanic rituals. It seems to be a process of removing a persons divine spark/spirit from the body by use of a "Venom" that actually kills the person, then a segment of the venom containing a nano parasite, restarts the heart beating some time later. I don't know if a actual negative spirit "Walks In", or it just creates a human animal devoid of a moral compass. They retain their human memories. There is a psychological profile that fits these, covert agents, for that is what they truly are.

I suspect other secret societies also have similar rituals, but what about the general public? What accounts for all these "Agents" throughout society? All those nightly visitations by our friendly little gray aliens. They must have peppered our human societies with these human animals, causing pain and suffering, confusion, wars, hatred, fear....

The secret societies seem to be the ones who directly manipulate the matrix via the institutions. These are the ones who build the boundaries of the matrix, or the edges of reality we are allowed to go to. We are free, as long as we stay within the boundaries. Those boundaries kept us from seeing not only the reality of these "Owners", but also where they resided. You cant Fight a enemy you dont know you have....or even know, where to find them....

So after researching all the information I could find I conclude:
Anunnaki originally came from earth, left to live on another planet. I suspect Saturn, or the destroyed planet Tiamat.
Anunnaki created the archons (little Grays) as biological computers. Used to infiltrate humanity and create Archon Agents, who then went on to infiltrate humanity and capture positions of power and influence. And in doing so, created the matrix of control, and ignorance.
Anunnaki have bases under water (Leviathan), and in the moon. May eat humans.
The Igigi live deep in the crust of the planet and feed on human flesh.
The Archons (Little Grays) consume negative emotions known as "Loosh", and human blood mixture they bath in.

To them, we are nothing but a hurd to be managed, culled, harvested. Our corral is lined with infighting, chaos, hatred, confusion, ignorance.

We on the outer side of the firmament required much more control because of the varied forms of government. Ultimately they would prefer a "Kingdom" installed as a one world government because very few agents would be required because of the nature of the power structure. The most hated form of government would be a constitutional republic, because the power structure is built in to all levels and would require many agents in various positions. I believe the "Perfect" generation, or those who were allowed to remain in the garden, submitted to the king, and allowed to stay, in peace and harmony, but completely unaware of the agents who ruled over them... As long, as they didn't cross, the King.........

Now if those two, separated humanities were to unite against the "Owners", well, that would be a horse of a different color. Speaking of the "Wizard of Oz", did anyone else ever see the "Wizard", as a Mason??? LOL LOL...

Wizard of Oz decode...

Wicked witch= Rex Mudi= Anunnaki
Flying monkeys= Archons
Munskins = those left in the garden
Dorthy Died and was reborn in the garden, but reversed
Glenda the good witch = Angel trying to awaken Dorthy.
Todo = the one who could not be fooled.
And of course the traveling salesman= Mason/secret societies= Wizard

Lion, Scare Crow, Tin man = Family member we meet once we pass over....

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: vance

Might be more productive to prove aliens even exist.

You do make a good point in expanding public awareness of the issue. There are other threads that address those questions, you can even start you own. I have read and experienced enough to know there is more than what is officially being disclosed.

This subject matter has received the highest levels of censorship with the Men in Black taking point:

Best I can say about the Men in Black is at least it was a thing before it was a movie, unlike the Galactic Federation or the Flux Capacitor.

Harte

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I first learned that there was such a thing as soul scalping in satanic rituals. It seems to be a process of removing a persons divine spark/spirit from the body by use of a "Venom" that actually kills the person, then a segment of the venom containing a nano parasite, restarts the heart beating some time later.

Taking a person to the point of death and bringing them back is one way is one way to fracture someones identity and open them up to other forms of mind control. Applying a lot of trauma is another way to get someone to disassociate from themselves so other alters or identities can be put onto a person.

The Illuminati Formula to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Control Slave
by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler

Goes into some of the details and how it works. Usually starts very early in ones life, by adulthood some of the results can be a bit mixed. Can requires ongoing treatments to keep the facades up as a mature mind tries to piece it all together.

On the other side, there does appear to be quite a few positive reports of people dying in an operating theatre, having a very spiritual experience and are brought back to life with a more positive outlook on life. It does not always work, Kerry Packer, a media magnate in Australia, felt quite let down and disillusioned when all he saw was nothing, a darkness during his near death experience during an operation.

As for what we can practically do with these epic biblical wars going on? Our spirituality is a part of it, what ever that means?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join