It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Cassini-Huygens made contact with a progenitor race?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Highly Doubtful , but otherwise Compelling .

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Moon is 10% iron, Earth is 35% iron.

We don't really know much about the interior of the Moon, one way or the other.

However, the characteristics of the lunar mantle, especially in terms of its composition, structure and stratification, remain uncertain and poorly documented.

www.nature.com...

But observations from Yutu2 indicate:

The authors report the detection of materials in the vicinity of the Chang’e-4 landing site that differ markedly from most samples obtained from the Moon’s surface. In particular, the materials contain mafic components that seem to be dominated by a mixture of olivine and low-calcium pyroxene.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

There are strange things all over that place that to me defies all logic. But I accept that science also can't explain what it is they've been seeing all that time. My guess is that's why they had sent the Cassini- Huygens craft to take a look with a variety of highly sophisticated equipment on board.

I noticed that those spheres can even bend light to apparitions that almost look like a being floating in front of that camera with 120.000 miles an hour?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist
No, I think it's active at this very moment, and my guess is they've found Earth but I rather say we've found them!
I can tell you my guess is that activity will rise above the US soon with those spheres..
edit on 0b31America/ChicagoSun, 06 Oct 2019 06:16:31 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 06 Oct 2019 06:16:31 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Interesting, Thanks for putting this together! a reply to: 0bserver1

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

There are strange things all over that place that to me defies all logic.

Have you contacted the folks who deal with the instruments? They might be able to help you with that.

I've found that they often answer emails and they know quite a lot about how the stuff works. They can probably tell you exactly what you are looking at.

edit on 10/6/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Nah I don't want to bother them with these questions..

For myself I probably know what they are ,and I think that they are, and not waiting for a questions that I want to ask anyways.

But thanks
edit on 0b12America/ChicagoMon, 07 Oct 2019 07:14:12 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 07 Oct 2019 07:14:12 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

We don't know 100%, but we have data that supports it. What we do know is that the moon is significantly less dense than Earth.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Lazarus Short

hahahaha... sorry for being a video rookie most of the information I already posted in clear text.
Maybe playing is on 2/3 of the speed could help you a bit?

I would not be shocked to find out half the moons are ships.

Would it not be crazy if, like many ancient people said, the binary star to Sol was Saturn and everything aused to circle it before Sol trapped it and we lived in a thriving system with something like 40 or 50 inhabited bodies!?!? Or even crazier those people who were adamant that Saturn and the other celestial bodies are God's and very literally, concious, living entities of some sort just outside the scope of what we consider life? Sure there's nothing scientific to back up any of it other than perhaps Saturn being a bigger dog in the past than it is now but still crazy to consider especially if you think of ancient myth the way I do.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

We don't know 100%, but we have data that supports it. What we do know is that the moon is significantly less dense than Earth.

IIRC, the theory on that is that the Earth captured most of the iron core of the other planet (Theia) in the collision, and the Moon formed from the debris that was blasted into space.

Harte

top topics

<< 1   >>

join