It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Heading to Blizzcon ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: opethPA

I understand you're just trying to make a dope Blizzcon, but this isn't a Cancel culture issue. When has cancel culture got angry and demanded a company be held accountable for bending over backwards to help a country supress free speech?

China getting American companys to supress free speech has nothing to do with Cancel Culture. It's an ongoing and escalating issue involving many American companies, not just Blizzard.

This is a moral issue and nothing to do with the past PC / political attempts to get opposing people or shows "canceled".

Blame your greedy unethical executives at the top, not Cancel Culture.

Having said that, blizzard is still a good gaming company and I think they can redeem themselves in the future.

You are entitled to your opinion just like I have mine and I simply don't think they agree on anything other than that Freedom of Speech is important. Nothing is ever as simple as the Internet Social Justice warriors would make it though and I think where we would disagree is what, if any, freedom of speech was suppressed in this scenario.

We have multiple official social media sources where you can take the concerns of free speech to though.

All I was asking for was if any of the ATS group was going. =)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join