It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine’s Prosecutor General ''reviewing all cases that were closed by prosecutor''

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: mtnshredder

Never mind. I found it. You're wrong.

This is just a sampling of the many news organizations — starting with the New York Times in the first paragraph of a front-page article — that reported that Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid unless a top prosecutor was fired while on a trip to Kiev in March 2016.

But here’s the rub: Biden never traveled to Ukraine that month. The Ukrainian president at the time, Petro Poroshenko, traveled to Washington in March — but only after the prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, had already been dismissed by the Ukrainian parliament.

Why the confusion? Because Biden managed to squeeze months of diplomacy into a few hours when he recounted the story years later at the Council on Foreign Relations. Biden’s tale, ironically, has become exhibit 1 in President Trump’s false narrative that Biden ousted the prosecutor because he was investigating a company associated with his son Hunter Biden. As we have reported, the drive to push out Shokin was an international effort widely celebrated at the time.

Link

It seems it isn't me who needs to check which articles I use.

Sounds like Washington Post and CNN are trying to write a new narrative to me. So every news outlet is wrong except WP and CNN? Yeah okay let’s run with that.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: underwerks

That was debunked in another thread.

Do you have a link to thread yuppa? Seams to be a zillion threads on the subject. Lol

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Sorry. I prolly unsubscribed and forgot to save link again.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't see how that proves you're case. The entire West wanted that corrupt, ineffective prosecutor removed. That was US foreign policy at the time. Withholding aid as a way of advancing foreign policy is OK, withholding foreign aid as a way of advancing personal political policy is not OK. And Trump's insistence that China also investigates the Biden's also suggests it's a personal agenda Trump is engaged in and not US foreign policy.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Agit8dChop

silly is also splatting the same single text from Bill Taylor (a lifelong Democrat by the way) on other threads.
The answer to the question - also in teh texts is:

"Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo's of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign."

What's that old saying? Trust but verify?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

CIA's top lawyer made 'criminal referral' on complaint about Trump Ukraine call
www.nbcnews.com...

2nd Official Is Weighing Whether to Blow the Whistle on Trump’s Ukraine Dealings
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Hey look, it's the kavanaugh strategy! When your star allegation begins falling apart, just try to overwhelm them with the sheer numbers of allegations you can come up with!!!

You guys need a new play book. No one trusts you.
edit on 6-10-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join