It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A browser that pays you for the ads you view

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I’ve been using the Brave browser for about 6 months now, it’s a great alternative to safari and doubles as an ad blocker that you can customize to disable ad blocking on certain websites.(ATS)

Come to find out, they have a program that rewards you for the adds you watch by paying you in crypto. They have their own coin called BAT or Basic Attention Token. I checked it’s value, currently about $0.19usd a token and has been steadily increasing.

You can also link other accounts to your reward account and get paid for things like YouTube views or other content platforms.

If your interested in giving it a try use this referral link
brave.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
I’ve been using the Brave browser for about 6 months now, it’s a great alternative to safari and doubles as an ad blocker that you can customize to disable ad blocking on certain websites.(ATS)

Come to find out, they have a program that rewards you for the adds you watch by paying you in crypto. They have their own coin called BAT or Basic Attention Token. I checked it’s value, currently about $0.19usd a token and has been steadily increasing.

You can also link other accounts to your reward account and get paid for things like YouTube views or other content platforms.

If your interested in giving it a try use this referral link
brave.com...

They pay the product to be a more willing product?

I can't see anything wrong with that!

Say no to intrusive web advertising... Just Say No!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
interesting.. i might set it up on a blanked laptop and play around with some fake accounts and youtube.. lots and lots of youtube!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

That thought crossed my mind right away. Imagine what kind of scam Snowden could have pulled using a supercomputer while he was at the NSA.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Just teach the dog to watch the screen and click links.

Crypto mining while amusing the hound.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

and it's fast!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
There are a few sites that will find you discounts all over the web. They get paid a commission to direct you to specific stores or stores you are looking to shop at anyway. They pass part of the commission on to people who sign up to be members.
Sites like Etsy and Retailmenot.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i've been using brave browser for more than a year now. Might be worth buying some BAT for you crypto people out there. I think this will be the browser of the future.

the built in ad blocker alone is worth it.
edit on 4-10-2019 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There is also an android version for your phone. I don't know about iOS.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Interesting.

Require more knowledge.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So if I click and install you get a reward... Must be a new economic model in which you are not biased.

TOS?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Been using this for a few days and seem to have lost the bar at the top with the title of the page and the extras. At least I think it was up there, tools and all that jazz. Can't seem to find a way to get it back. Tried using extensions but that sends me to Google Chrome, which I will never use as it's Google and they can pound sand.

Why did it send me there? Is this just another Google product? And where did that bar go to, unless I'm totally off my rocker I thought that was up there.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Brave is built upon a Chromium browser base. Under the hood it's Google Chrome. That's why it's defaulting to the Google store for extensions.

Chromium is the open source guts ( for lack of a better term ) of Chrome.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Yes, the Brave browser is a great alternative to Google Chrome. I stopped using Google Chrome and started using Brave as my default browser after reading this article. It was one of my best decisions.

new topics

top topics

join