It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck LIVE Presents Ukraine, The Democrats And Russia watchparty

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Beck is hosting this show, I believe it will be a few hours long, as soon as it starts to air I will post the live link here for people to watch and discuss.

This is a chance for people to get information that the mainstream media isnt giving you.

Keep in mind, Beck was right on Acorn, the movement towards a Caliphate (which he was laughed at until ISIS emerged), Bin Laden and calling out there would be blood in the streets of new york, prior to 9/11. His warnings on the market crash of '08 etc etc, there are many.........

The guy is diligent with investigation and has some top notch people looking into different things.........

His track record for sussing things out is better than anyone else in the media , mainstream or not........

You dont have to agree with him, but even he asks you himself "research what were saying, research our evidence, find out for yourself".......

It should be a very very interesting watch.............

This is not the mudpit and I put it here for a reason, 1. Because this IS breaking political, news, no one else is covering, and 2. I want people to actually take in the information and refrain from derailing, harassment, and trolling.........

This information is of the utmost importance to our country and our republic's future...........and we need to take it all in, look at it, write it down, and research it all for ourselves.......Whether you like Trump, or Beck, or not........

edit on 10/3/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I forget his first name, but wasn't _________Beck Anti-Trump, and left Fox News for that reason?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I used to love him but stopped listening to him when he developed his version of TDS. I have paid no attention since then.

I will give this a try because everyone deserves a second chance.

Thanks for the heads up MBTM.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I forget his first name, but wasn't _________Beck Anti-Trump, and left Fox News for that reason?

Yes he was , and he actively lobbied for Ted Cruz, but when the election was over, he did what he promised and said hed give the president a chance.

Also he left Fox for lots of reasons, one of them being that they wanted to controlt he narrative too much on things, he didnt think that was fair.

He left fox WELL before Trump was a whisper in running.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I used to love him but stopped listening to him when he developed his version of TDS. I have paid no attention since then.

I will give this a try because everyone deserves a second chance.

Thanks for the heads up MBTM.

Thats all I am asking, from everyone.

Information is always worth listening to, no matter where its from, even if its bunk, at least you fknow whats going to be spread around right?

Like he always says, dont take what he says whole sale, do your own research on what they report and come to your own conclusions.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I've never much cared for him for some reason.

Never really watched anything blaze either, though they did end up "picking up" a youtuber that I watch so I've HAD to click on a few things of theirs.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just an FYI there are over 17,000 people watching at the moment so its good that people are taking the time to listen

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I've never much cared for him for some reason.

Never really watched anything blaze either, though they did end up "picking up" a youtuber that I watch so I've HAD to click on a few things of theirs.

Well take the time to watch this live special, it should be interesting!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
"What if it was the democrats that were doing what they accused Trump of doing with Russia, in the Ukraine, and they were using this to cover it up"

Interesting statement........we guessed this, it should be enlightening to see where his evidence leads.......

Keep in mind hes stated hes going to publish all the findings, all the links to all the information.........so we can cross examine for ourselves........

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this here.

More info is never a bad thing.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I also really hope more people come on and watch this..........

This has been a huge topic the last two weeks.......and here we have some really complex ideas and proof coming up.......

I hope ATS will deny some ignorance and take the time to watch this.........

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
Thanks for bringing this here.

More info is never a bad thing.

Absolutely boss.........all info is useful for sure.....whether accurate or not!

Hes calling out the media for the people not knowing most of what hes going to reveal.........that basically the media is complicit

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I kinda want a chalk board now. Lol

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu

It is a bit nostalgic is it not lol..........altho my penmanship on a chalkboard wouldnt benefit anyone trying to read it

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu

Plus hes got like 50 of em lol

that might get expensive!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here come the brass tacks people if youve just started watching..............so the timeline begins!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is some pretty deep stuff, friend. It's a little mind-blowing really.

Such damned corruption, it's sickening.

Yeah, I echo your thoughts, everyone needs to at least tune in, so we can decide for ourselves.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Were only a part of the way through and this is starting to become crystal clear..........

Its really really starting to look like what we all thought was going on........but with an actual timeline and the players........

Good god........the is subversion of our republic people.......

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
This is some pretty deep stuff, friend. It's a little mind-blowing really.

Such damned corruption, it's sickening.

Yeah, I echo your thoughts, everyone needs to at least tune in, so we can decide for ourselves.

Agreed, people dont have to take it hook like and sinker........they can look at all the facts and the timelines themselves, and I will create another thread with all the documents etc that are made available sometime tomorrow for people to go through........

Its mind bending yeah, but at the same time........we kind of suspected as much, I guess I didnt think it was so cohesive and deliberate........

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So they painted Shoken as corrupt, in order to discredit him...........and in turn have reason to remove him........yet they are funneling money to an oligarch who Shoken was trying to investigate.......along with Barisma

Wonder WHY they would want to make Shoken a bad guy

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join