It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Court In Transgender Case: Bible Belief Is ‘Incompatible With Human Dignity’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
Which means that radical Islam Shia Iran is less radical than some of you Christian extremists

"However, Iran is not a country tolerant of nonbinary genders or non-heterosexuality. They sanction funds for sex reassignment surgery in order to fit all of their citizens into the category of either male or female without any grey area for those who are homosexual or transgender. Those who get these surgeries performed are subject to social stigma from their families and communities."

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
"She wore far too much rouge last night and not quite enough clothes. That is always a sign of despair in a woman."
Oscar Wild

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
"She wore far too much rouge last night and not quite enough clothes. That is always a sign of despair in a woman."
Oscar Wild

A man speaking for women again?

I wear makeup and dress how I want to because I like it and I can.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Every criticism of the Dr ends up quoting verses from the old testament; never mind that the OT is a book of JEWISH history that is only background for those who call themselves Christians. Aside from the 10 commandments the OT has no rules or instructions Jesus said you must follow.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Hey, I have no problem with woman not wearing clothes, and I never called them sluts.

I have other women to do that for me.
edit on 7-10-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88

Hey, I have no problem with woman not wearing clothes, and I never called them sluts.

I have women to do that for me.

That's not the message the quote was relaying that you posted. Have a look at other Oscar Wilde quotes about women...an eye opening revelation.

"Women are made to be loved, not understood" by Oscar Wilde - yeah, not understood by you Oscar.
edit on 110CDT11America/Chicago002111131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

"How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being."

- the same homosexual that was married at one point or another.

Btw, that early text was more or less me regarding the fact that kids should not have make up an wear, especially if they want to be women.
edit on 7-10-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Jesus also said "Don't think that I came to destroy the law or the
prophets. I didn’t come to destroy, but to fulfill." Mat 5:17

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: CthruU

The funny thing about your hateful post is Rock Hudson was known to be flaming gay in Hollywood:

en.wikipedia.org...

The funny thing about your post is that this isn't Rock Hudson, it's Cary Grant.

ETA half the thread already pointed this out.

Please ignore!
edit on 8 10 2019 by PaddyInf because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join