It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain the Biden Ukraine scandal?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

how can biden be running for president ?

he was already president

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Vic president. But yeah: you can run again after your term is up. Just can't serve 8 years consecutively.

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22

The NYT article you cited that states, "The State Department called Mr. Lutsenko’s claim about a do-not-prosecute list “an outright fabrication,” and in May Mr. Lutsenko walked back his allegations about the Bidens, stating that there was no evidence they had done anything wrong." Links to this NYT article below, where Lutsenko says this:

He didn't walk back the quote. That's just a lie. Lutsenko should sue and make himself a rich man.

I ran down the supposed "walk back" quote, and it's not a walk back. He says he was given a list and told not to prosecute it, but when he stated that that is what it was, the person giving it to him said it wasn't........ even though she had just told him he was forbidden to prosecute anyone on that list...

There's a bit of interpretation, but it's not a walk back. If anything, the quote included Lutsenko stating that there were other people in the room (who can back the claim up.)

“I do not want Ukraine to again be the subject of U.S. presidential elections,” Lutsenko said in an interview Tuesday in his office in Kiev. “Hunter Biden did not violate any Ukrainian laws -- at least as of now, we do not see any wrongdoing. A company can pay however much it wants to its board.” He said if there is a tax problem, it’s not in Ukraine."

Hunter Biden himself probably didn't.

Burisma probably contacted his father and told them they were going to fire Hunter, and did so without telling Hunter.

Hunter isn't the person in the crosshairs here. Daddy Biden is.

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: darkbake

Let me start by saying, you've provided no evidence of which you said there was an abundance of it.

Well first of all, Trump himself has admitted to using his political influence to try and get Ukraine (maybe even China) to investigate his political opponent

Trump doesn't have a political opponent. Even if he did, is it really concerning that the man in charge of the execution of laws and foreign policy would expose corruption by a politician?? Seems like you guys were A-OK with the prior admin and deep state working with the UK and ukraine to try to frame trump.

I definitely agree on this.

If you're in government and you do something financially suspicious, you should certainly expect it will come back on you later on.

And you should expect it will be during election season when it does.

That's the precedent I want to see get set. Not the "if you investigate someone else's financial improprieties you'll be impeached for it" precedent.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Hunter Biden was hired by a company in an industry Hunter had no knowledge of getting paid $50,000/month, while his dad was the VP. A prosecutor was looking into corruption involving the company Hunter was working for and Biden had that prosecutor fired or else he would withhold the money from the US guaranteed to Ukraine.

October 16, 2020

This was so hard for many to believe, even after they saw the video of Joe Biden bragging about how he leveraged $1 Billion in U.S. aid, to get the Ukraine prosecutor fired.

But TODAY...the evidence becomes much more substantial, due to information found on Hunter Biden's abandoned Laptop computer.

One e-mail example:

"Hello all ..." it began. "This morning, the White House hosted a conference call regarding the Vice President's upcoming trip to Ukraine. Attached is a memo from the Blue Star Strategies team with the minutes of the call, which outlined the trip's agenda and addressed several questions regarding U.S. policy toward Ukraine."

So here you have a PR firm involved in an official White House foreign policy call. How could that happen? Good question. But it worked.

Days later, Joe Biden flew to Ukraine and did exactly what his son wanted. The vice president gave a speech slamming the very Ukrainian law enforcement official who was tormenting Burisma.

If the Ukrainian government didn't fire its top prosecutor, a man called Viktor Shokin, Biden explained, the administration would withhold a billion dollars in American aid.

Now, Ukraine is a poor country, so they had no choice but to obey. Biden's bullying worked. He bragged about it later.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Explanation. Very simple.

- Biden became VP.
- Burisma wanted access to the highest levels of US Govt, so hired Biden's son and paid him for that access
- Biden met with Burisma after being introduced by Biden's son
- Burisma wanted the Ukrainian Govt to back off the investigation of their company
- Biden threatened the Ukrainian Govt (withholding 1 Billion aid payment) into firing the prosecutor looking into Burisma.

It's called pay for play and completely corrupt.

edit on 16/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Biden actually did, what the Democrats tried to impeach Trump of,

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
January 10, 2022

The Intel Chief Of Kazakhstan has been arrested, while Petro Poroshenko, the former president of the Ukraine, is on the run. Both have direct ties to the Biden crime family, specifically, through the global swindling operation conducted by Hunter Biden. Of course, he shared a cut of all of his proceeds with his father, the crooked Joe Biden. More from Jordan Sather.
callmestormy.net...

Credit to ATS Member: MetalThunder

originally posted by: redmage
First off, this isn't the mud pit. Let's keep the political trolling out of it. I'm looking for a rational explanation from anyone with actual details.

So, our Administration has been very determined to let the public know that Hunter Biden was on the board of a Ukrainian gas company, and that certainly seems to be the case. As of yet, I've seen no one deny that fact. My question is, where's the scandal? Is there evidence of actual wrongdoing, or is this just a case of the appearance of "standard" political nepotism akin to Ivanka's list of patent requests in China moving to the top of the backlog list and getting approved, or Eric's recent sweet development deal in Scotland?

Political nepotism was certainly an issue back in the JFK days (appointing your brother to AG doesn't look right), and laws were changed because of it, but we're entering into a new era. For Decades the "first children" have been too young for it to be much of an issue, but here we find ourselves with a President, and a Presidential candidate both having kids who are old enough to have careers of their own, and who pursue international business dealings. Is it time to pursue new laws banning political families from international business dealings as well?

Back to the main question, can someone explain the Hunter Biden/Ukraine scandal and point to any wrongdoing?

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: MachineMan

Are you saying there's evidence of Hunter being a part of Crowdstrike?

I'm looking for evidence of wrongdoing, and an explanation of what is scandalous about Hunter being on the board of a foreign gas company.

They are not investigating Hunter . But while investigating corruption they might find something juicy on Hunter.

Like how the left is so proud of the other indictments the Russia collusion Hoax brought, And they use it to justify the witch hunt.

I really dont see much difference. If Hunter didnt do anything wrong then he has nothing to worry about right?

Bidens conspire with Ukrainian oligarch, Kolomoisky to defraud $17.5 billion IMF loan to Ukraine.

Hunter Biden controls various front companies created in Delaware to launder money loaned to Ukraine in 2015 which was stolen or misappropriated from the United Nations agency, the IMF. Companies used to launder defrauded IMF funds include:

Optima Aquisitions LLC
Optima Ventures LLC
Chemstar Products LLC
Georgian American Alloys Inc
Steel Rolling Holdings Inc
Optima One Cleveland Center LLC
Optima 1375 LLC
Optima 1375 II LLC
Optima 777 LLC
Optima 7171 LLC
Optima Stemmons LLC
Warren Steel Holdings LLC
Felman Trading Inc
Veroni Alloys LLC
Public Square LLC
Optima International of Miami LLC

defrauding IMF loan to Ukraine

Kolomoisky used these corruptly diverted funds through intermediaries to finance Joe Biden's election campaign and also Zelensky's election in Ukraine.

President Biden and President Zelensky corruptly promoted conflict with Russia in February 2022 so that the IMF would wipe Ukraine's debt, hoping this would avert an FBI investigation.

Biden never foresaw that Putin would not ignore Zelensky's threat at Munich to use nuclear weapons against Russia.

Now it seems Biden is prepared to drag the world into nuclear war to cover his theft of a $17.5bn IMF loan.

Both Bidens should be in jail.

edit on 15-3-2022 by PacificViking because: typo spelling correction

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

Its 2022 this somewhat holds.
edit on 15-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Not to toot my own horn but i did a few threads with Videos, but here you go watch them through and tell me what you think.

I think its pretty clear now with what is going on and what has come out since, that all those on that thread that Poo Pooed Beck and then myself, were off base!'

Ukraine Democrats and Russia

Theres more but the videos arent live anymore, should be able to go back in their archives and find more, but that should give you a good head start on where to look

<< 8  9  10   >>

join