It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look At This Photograph(Biden)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: gallop

I don't know. Getting called out by Nickelback is whole new level..

That's the spirit I like to see out of the Left.
Focus on the finger pointing at the moon but ignore the Moon!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

the truly sad thing is that a staffer probably had to sit down with Joe and explain who Nickelback is.

Staffer: Mr. Biden, they're a musical group. Pop, rock, that sort of thing.

Biden: Corn Pop! I beat him with a chain! Can we go to Denny's for lunch? I have a coupon.

Why should anyone know who Nickelback is? Why is it sad? I bet that Trump doesn't even know but posted it because some advisor told him to.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Ignore that your president is posting childish memes on his twitter feed?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

On that subject...the OP states "Joe is done"...

Can somebody explain to me again how this Trump tweet shows this?

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It's funny, Nickelback sucks and nobody believes Biden. Who is putting a known drug head on a energy board who knows nothing about energy holdings. That would be somebody in a lot of trouble trying to get the heat off of them which is exactly what happened. Get Hunter on your team and it magically goes away.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

On that subject...the OP states "Joe is done"...

Can somebody explain to me again how this Trump tweet shows this?

Peace

Biden says he never discussed biz with Hunter.

Yet he is shown with biz people of Hunter.

On top of that, Hunter is on record saying he has talked to Daddy about his biz.

I know....... It's so hard to follow along.

Personally I don't know why Trump doesn't want to run against Sniffy Hair Joe.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Ignore that your president is posting childish memes on his twitter feed?

Do you think Biden talked biz with his Son or helped him open doors and make introductions in China or Ukraine deals Hunter did?

Do you think Kerry helped his son while he was SOS?

Yes News Flash, Trump savages people On Social Media. Breaking news from CNN.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

And a picture of Joe, Hunter and his long time business partner Devon Archer playing golf disproves this?

Sounds more like desperation...

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

the truly sad thing is that a staffer probably had to sit down with Joe and explain who Nickelback is.

Staffer: Mr. Biden, they're a musical group. Pop, rock, that sort of thing.

Biden: Corn Pop! I beat him with a chain! Can we go to Denny's for lunch? I have a coupon.

Why should anyone know who Nickelback is? Why is it sad? I bet that Trump doesn't even know but posted it because some advisor told him to.

Hey now. Joe has their song on 45, album and even has an 8 track of them! He's hip and modern.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Your fearless leader just asked China and the Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. Right out there in front of the cameras on the white house lawn.
Tonight he will deny he did it.

The BIden story is bull schitte that he and Giuliani cooked up. Last night when he said Schiffe wrote the whistleblower complaint he was revealing that he and his buddy Rudy cooked up this whole thing. He projects.

The documentation that was turned over to the state department came from Giuliani. The bull that they tried to pass off as legitimate information from another country yesterday in that "urgent" meeting didn't pass the smell test for even a second.

The house is on fire.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I agree with Michael Moore in that this type of nepotism and putting influential people on boards who know nothing about a company's product is par for the course in the world. It's wrong but it is the way things are.

What is Susan Rice doing on the board for Netflix. Oh, that would be for political connections since she knows nothing shows and movies. What was James Comey doing as the VP of Lockhead Martin. He knows zero about aircraft and weapons. He does have connections however in the realm of contracts and pulling strings on that side.

Everybody knows what Biden and Hunter were doing. Were they sloppy? Of course they were but what was Joe going to do, let his prodigal son go down. No. He's not going to let that happen.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Late Summer 2006: Hunter Biden and his uncle, James Biden, purchase the hedge fund Paradigm Global Advisors. According to an unnamed executive quoted in Politico in August, James Biden declared to employees on his first day, “Don’t worry about investors. We’ve got people all around the world who want to invest in Joe Biden.”

Link

Take a look at his time-line. He has been helped along by Daddy his whole working life.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
I'm convinced more and more that you channel Pelosi and Waters inner voice.

Keep playing that violin as your ship sinks......

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
"once nickleback goes against you, your campaign is history"

-Ambraham Lincoln

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Cool...thanks for the link.

But...

July 22, 2019: Hunter Biden issues a new statement to the Washington Postabout his time on the Burisma Holdings board: “At no time have I discussed with my father the company’s business or my board service.”

I still fail to see how president.Trump's tweet showing a picture of a couple of guys playing golf disproves this.

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Cool...thanks for the link.

But...

July 22, 2019: Hunter Biden issues a new statement to the Washington Postabout his time on the Burisma Holdings board: “At no time have I discussed with my father the company’s business or my board service.”

I still fail to see how president.Trump's tweet showing a picture of a couple of guys playing golf disproves this.

Peace

Your welcome. It's a good rundown of how he has milked the family name AND connections.

Yes the Same Hunter who calls one of his legal convicted clients :

U.S. prosecutors allege that a nonprofit funded by Ye Jianming — the man who gave Hunter Biden that large diamond, who is still missing and believed detained by the Chinese government — had used its United Nations status to offer millions in bribes to African leaders.

Ad

Hunter would later tell The New Yorker that he doesn’t see Ye as a “shady character at all,” and he characterized the outcome as “bad luck.”

March 25, 2019: Patrick Ho, Biden’s former legal client, is sentenced to three years in prison for international bribery and money-laundering offenses. He was convicted of a multi-year, multimillion-dollar scheme to bribe top officials of Chad and Uganda in exchange for business advantages for CEFC China Energy Company Limited.

I'm sure Hunter is a man of his word....... Lol.

edit on 3-10-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Irrelevant...as I said before..it's not about what you know, it's what you can proof and this tweet doesn't prove anything...

I understand Trump for trying to see if it floats but I don't understand how intelligent members on this site are defending it as some kind of proof of anything...

Peace

edit on 3-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Irrelevant...as I said before..it's not about what you know, it's what you can proof and this tweet doesn't prove anything...

I understand Trump for trying to see if it floats but I don't understand how intelligent members on this site are defending it as some kind of proof of anything...

Peace

Isnt it the MSM duty to investigate it further if there are questions? Call me old fashioned.

You sound fairly reasonable, do you think there is a lot of "smoke" when it comes to Hunter and his business dealings and his Dad's influence? Hunter makes Donald Jr. Look good in comparison. Think about that!

I doubt anyone here is accepting a Meme as evidence admissible in Court.

That's why Trump is looking for the real evidence and the Dems are scrambling scared of that.

Good discussion with you here.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I believe it is a duty of the media to report us the facts unbiased but since that boat has left the harbor a long time ago it is up to people like the members of ATS to expose the truth...

I believe nobody in politics today is innocent and everybody is serving their own agenda. Is Trump the man to drain "the swamp"? Is he the personification of integrity?

It's not up to me to say because it isn't my country but as a member of ATS it is my duty to stay critical and do my own research.

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It's only because of Trump.

If anyone else posted that exact same picture, but relating to Trump, it would be a hilarity all over the internet and anyone here saying this was justified because..... are lying through their teeth if they say they would have acted the same if it were the other way.

edit on 3-10-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join