It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Betsy Lee Mcgee aka Conspiracy Theorista! Why did Youtube Seize and Freeze her Account in 2016?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I am going to look into that as who owns the Federal Reserve here in the USA. Its not the USA. We even discussed it back in MBA Graduate School back in 2001 in May. Several professors said at one of the last classes said as a group; "that no one knows who owns it." They were disturbed just talking about it and they are all progressive liberal Democrats. I am fine with them being so but they were shaken just speaking about it. I am not saying shes legit but some of this stuff gets one thinking. I don't know about you but its weird to me.
edit on 2-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typo and grammar

edit on 2-10-2019 by Waterglass because: grammar

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I will look into it as she perked my bunny ears up. I don't agree with her airplane World Trade Center stuff but she tossed enough carrots so I can run with it.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Lookey here on this. Strange

YouTube Doesn’t Just Welcome ‘Conspiracy Theorists’—It Gives Them Awards

Editor's Pick10,869 viewsSep 10, 2019, 07:04am

Forbe s

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: hombero

So toss me a bone! Er I mean a word. I have no problem changing it but I am at a loss of what to say? The real meat and potatoes are in the story.

But alas; this does sound like what they did isn't it?

take hold of suddenly and forcibly.

It is her content used on their platform... which means that content is out there somewhere... maybe...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

She doesn't like Rockefeller. She mentioned Judy Wood and her energy weapon stuff. I'm not a big fan of Judy Wood. If she was right it would have happened again several times over.

I think Dimitri Khalezov has an interesting theory.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I am going to look into that as who owns the Federal Reserve here in the USA. Its not the USA. We even discussed it back in MBA Graduate School back in 2001 in May. Several professors said at one of the last classes said as a group; "that no one knows who owns it." They were disturbed just talking about it and they are all progressive liberal Democrats. I am fine with them being so but they were shaken just speaking about it. I am not saying shes legit but some of this stuff gets one thinking. I don't know about you but its weird to me.

If you are interested in the Federal Reserve this video is a must:

The Money Masters

I've watched it twice. It's really long but thorough.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Thanks. Here's another link with some good stuff. Could explain it.

Link
edit on 2-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Wow, that's pretty good conspiracy stuff:

CARLOS ARREDONDO - BOSTON BOMBING COWBOY CRISIS ACTOR WATCH

How can you dispute the video?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

It looked very strange to me. I never saw that stuff.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Um...perhaps reality, copyright, not issuing proper credit, quotes...something against T's n C's? Fake site for linking etc...

My wife used to watch Jim and Tammy Baker preach too. They fell hard too...GREAT message. Their doghouse had air conditioning.

Nonsense is nonsense...I'm sure there was a reason...always read n watch btween the lines these things huh?

Wiki and YouTube are user-generated sites. As source leads and directions to resource material, cool. But as fact? Many colleges don't accept them as credible, factual, realistic..who knows.

Somehow, someway...somethings up w her and her video to get it dumped. No matter how good it is...or appears to us.***

***I worked at TV cable station Channel 51 Ft. Lauderdale, some years back. I could and did remove, toss or not even watch or listen to many videos by repeat and single presenters. I don't need a reason to pull it or show it, or not show it as producer, as much as mods do.

Don't have to be a conspiracy
edit on 2-10-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Oh yeah! With my television cable video prod. experience? It's the "freezing her accounts" that's really, really troublesome.....

The answers in there...peace, MS

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

Just take a look at to where some of her trails lead to. Its like the freaking "dark internet" back when I had TOR installed as a browser. I cant install TOR anymore as Microsoft Windows 8.1 wont allow it!

TOR works just fine on Windows 10. I have it running just fine here...

Besides Win 10 beats the hell out of 8.1 anyway. You might want to upgrade - you'll be glad you did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join