It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Bernie Sanders is out - Heart surgery

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
www.tmj4.com... iMpX4sLFkpmkC3K-vEs

WASHINGTON – Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders has been hospitalized. His campaign said in a statement Wednesday that the U.S. Senator from Vermont experienced chest pains during an event Tuesday evening and testing found he had a blockage in one artery.

It will be interesting if he will come back or not, but I doubt it.

I actually like Bernie. I just think his plans would not work in the real world. Hope he has a speedy recovery!

Now for the conspiracy spin, is this real or did they ask him to bow out?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

With Biden out, it's now a two person race. (Sanders / Warren) Bernie should stay, but trim back his schedule.

Ruth Ginsburg didn't quit. She's much worse off.

BTW...Misleading Title for this thread. Bernie is not "out of the race". Not yet.

edit on 10/2/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Stick a stint in him. He will be back on the campaign trail in no time.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

He won't win either way, but hopefully he recovers if he's really hurt.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Apparently had two put in him today.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Yup, they'll have him back on his feet in days, probably feeling better than he has in years(get that blockage cleared).

That privatized medical system....

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I guarantee you he'll be back. Unfortunately this pretty much ends any chance he has at the presidency.

He was already fighting an uphill battle due to his age. Now that he has serious health issues showing up it's going to put most people off.

I have to give him kudos though. He's definitely been working a harder schedule than any of the other candidates while avoiding the gaffes of his opponents. The debates between him and Trump would've been amazing.

I'll still vote for him in the Primary, but I think Warren has pretty much clinched the nomination at this point.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

With Biden out, it's now a two person race. (Sanders / Warren) Bernie should stay, but trim back his schedule.

Ruth Ginsburg didn't quit. She's much worse off.

BTW...Misleading Title for this thread. Bernie is not "out of the race". Not yet.

Just the fact that this hit now is going to hurt his campaign especially with the younger dem voters. It creates a question mark a concern.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If he does quit I wonder if he will be giving the millions of dollars in campaign donations back to his base. I am pretty sure we all know the answer to that question.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If he moves into another big ass new home on a lake somewhere we will know what happened.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
If he does quit I wonder if he will be giving the millions of dollars in campaign donations back to his base. I am pretty sure we all know the answer to that question.

Of course not, but it should be mandatory that the money donated should be returned.
Or does it it spent on who they decide to pick, shared with the other candidates?
That's a good question.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Sorry he's hospitalized. I've no political love for the guy and don't want him as my president anyway.

This will boost Warren, whom I also have no love for...

The field sucks. Biden is brain-dead, Warren is lost in the woods...Bernie is just angry (and out now, I guess)...

I'd say anyone but Trump...but the anyone's aren't looking much better.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hopefully it is just stints and back at it in a couple days.

Doing a bypass or even a transplant would be a career ender at his age as a full enough recovery would take years.

link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Yup, they'll have him back on his feet in days, probably feeling better than he has in years(get that blockage cleared).

That privatized medical system....

He will have MORE energy not less.

link   
Bye bye Bernie, welcome back Trump.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I guarantee you he'll be back. Unfortunately this pretty much ends any chance he has at the presidency.

He was already fighting an uphill battle due to his age. Now that he has serious health issues showing up it's going to put most people off.

I have to give him kudos though. He's definitely been working a harder schedule than any of the other candidates while avoiding the gaffes of his opponents. The debates between him and Trump would've been amazing.

I'll still vote for him in the Primary, but I think Warren has pretty much clinched the nomination at this point.

I wouldn't vote for him, but I do admire him. He is one tough cookie.
Not so sure about Warren clinching the nomination either... we'll see

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Hopefully it is just stints and back at it in a couple days.

Doing a bypass or even a transplant would be a career ender at his age as a full enough recovery would take years.

Even if it is just stints, I think it gives the public a perception that he is too old.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The only way I could see him with a chance at winning if his VP was Tulsi. As morbid as it sounds some moderates would vote for him hoping he keels over and she took up the reigns.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
Warren is lost in the woods

Indians do not get lost in the woods.
Or are you saying she is not who she thinks she is?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: Admitted
Warren is lost in the woods

Indians do not get lost in the woods.
Or are you saying she is not who she thinks she is?

Ha! I'm just saying she is as fake as our current president.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join