It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinny Bob Colorized and New Details

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Same here, he's got as much evidence for his claim as Judy, none.

a reply to: eletheia

Part of me thinks you're misunderstanding because
very few people other than you hold a strong skeptical perspective and at the same time believe it's authentic film.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowMaxon

Part of me thinks you're misunderstanding because
very few people other than you hold a strong skeptical perspective and at the same time believe it's authentic film.

No it is you who is misunderstanding.......

It is a film, yes but WHERE have I ever said it was authentic?

If ever it was authentic.....WHERE ARE THE BODIES?

People are jaded and sick of the hoax it was hashed out years ago and

people have moved on......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

10 years on the film has been tinted and now doing the rounds again in

the hope that fresh 'young' believers can be conned ........

Wash rinse squeeze repeat ......

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

When I said "real film" and you agreed, I meant real as in authentic.
You misunderstood.

Based on the evidence found in the video it is clear we're looking at authentic film.

"if it's authentic, where are the bodies"
That bad logic, we have to work with what's available.
The debunks from a decade ago are outdated, many better analyses have come out since.
www.youtube.com...
but even these debunks all have explanations and are not close to definitive.

I have a working theory that this is Judy
www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-7-2020 by SlowMaxon because: discl0sur3

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The shape of the zygomatic bone protecting the lower rear part of eye sockets in the color view of the pair perfeectl match the pronounced shape of the same in the B&W profile shot of the single Grey. The shape and proportion of the trapezius muscle holding onto the base of the reart of the giant skull is the same in shape and proportion. The shape and proportion of the the frontal (forhead) bone is the same, and its ascendence at the coronal suture, forming a significant larger bubble shaped parietal bone is the same. That means if both are fakes, then the same people were involved in the creation and they were done at the same time.

This then leads to the insurmountable problems of getting real people (young children) into such a getup which includes both face, skull, and anatomically drastically different body contraption as follows: Since the closeup of the B/W Grey is plainly not a digital fake, it would have to be standard old school fakery. However, it is certainly not an animation. therefore it would have to be a latex coated human. This is absurd, since latex must be added on to existent anatomy, which we can't change too much. Therefore, we would have to have a human head inside the alien head. Examining the nose, chin, and general face structure and size relative to the torso, only a microcephalic child's head of around 6 years could possibly fit in any facial/cranial mask like this. But then we have the amazingly lifelike blinking and general eye musculature movement which would require the human face to be under very thin latex to get any transfer of movement. This destroys the possibility of a micro headed child. THEN, we have the whole body anatomy problems. The fingers appear to move slightly, but if the hands and forearms are prosthetic add-ons, we still have the problem of where are the child's hands and thumbs inside the sleeves? There is zero evidence of any bulge. The arms are obviously too long by a mile for human anatomy. More certain is the shape of the shoulders, which slope far too steeply for any normal child . The size of the face viewed straight on is about right for a human child, but again we have the utter need for latex to be added on and built up to achieve the decidedly non-human aspect, so we are then stuck again with a head inside that is 'way too small. The proportion of the face to the shoulder width is about the same for human female head to shoulder width, so if there were a mask and we removed it, we would again find a tragically microencephalic head, which. frankly, isn't there. The subtle rotation of the rear of the cranium around the top of the neck shows full naturalness; whereas if the entire thing were contrive one would see latex type stretching of the entire joining area as the head inside turns, twisting the thick sheathing covering a real neack/head assembly. Finally, the extremely nuanced facial expressions, which convey and gentleness and wisdom, could not be achieved with such incredibly thick latex facial artifice and gigantic cranial plaster of paris or whatever would be required to make such a false anatomy. Show less 22 Reply(reffering to the last clip in this video): Anyone claiming this to be CGI or a puppet doll of some kind.. Study how CGI works and take a look at this footage. I assure you that this cannot be done through CGI. A puppet would in the same way not be able to have such realistic muscle movement as seen in this footage. The eyelid moving, the neck stretching etc.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Something about the eyelid wink lends me to point to animatronic/marionetteish type of look...imo...which of course going down the animatronic route..the eyes and eyelids can be fashioned for the alien look, and programmed in different ways in speed and movements, even possibly independent of each other. If you go down the marionette route ... well take a look at the movie Team America (Head, neck twisting, eyes and eyelid movements)... except use fish line for pull strings and combine both routes....perhaps you could get the same effects as Skinny Bob

edit on 22-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Yes it could be fake animatronic but we both agree not CGI.
edit on 24-10-2020 by SmootheCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Then there is Antarctica.

Let’s imagine the Antarctica story is real.
Who lives in Antarctica?

I think the Antarctica details were added in to connect the video to the conspiracy theory that the Nazi's and Soviets had secret bases in Antarctica. I can't think of any other reason for making the deal on this restricted continent.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I check ATS every month or so, primarily coming to these forums because the front page of ATS has devolved into nothing but a political cesspool and I recognized your name. It’s hilarious to me that you’re still here, debunking on the daily. Old habits die hard I guess.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SmootheCriminal

Oh I've studied CGI for decades and i absolutely believe its a 3d Model, I spent the time to break it down when this post started. It has too many digital red flags and uses tell-tale methods I use everyday for work but people will still seek ways to keep the magic alive.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
Here are my problems with the Skinny Bob video:

1. Why is it so short? Surely, if you were documenting a bonafide alien, you would have hours of him. And yet we are left with a few seconds of him/she/it/they doing absolutely nothing identifiable except "doing some movements and blinking for the camera".

2. What is the footage supposed to show? The alien doing something unidentifiable? That's not how you document with a camera. What is it doing? Can't be bothered to keep that in frame? Being measured for height, but no visible scale? The footage serves no practical purpose other than being mysteriously elusive and showing off the creature being measured and moving.

Some clever people made this, for sure, but I doubt very much it was to document something.

Cheers,
BT

If you study the original footage closely you will see clues answering most of your questions. The short clip was only a part of a much longer one, some four hours or more if I interpreted the "time stamps" correctly. Been a long time since I watched it but I remember my conclusions.... His motions were ( I think) a demonstration of how he flew the ufo. I forget how that clip was labled but it was tongue in cheek and refered to a "drive"? I seem to remember. I saw this shortly after it first came out and watched it over and over. I eventually concluded that it was not fake. Just my opinion. I found myself liking the being/alien quite a lot for some reason just watching his facial expressions....
edit on 8-10-2021 by CSGT428cj because: Clarifications

edit on 8-10-2021 by CSGT428cj because: same

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

😆🍺

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SmootheCriminal

it has been almost a year since this post. As someone who worked on the A&P , I would heed the post.

Animatronic? Maybe, but doubtful. CGI - laughable.

P4K

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
$250,000 to fake this, my ass.

Anyway, hasn't this long since been debunked? It's been around for over a decade. It's cool, nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
$250,000 to fake this, my ass.

Anyway, hasn't this long since been debunked? It's been around for over a decade. It's cool, nonetheless.

It's a Mars Attacks stop motion puppet, I believe, based on the work done by Redditors on r/SkinnyBob last year. I do see the texture stretching on the "blink" so the eyelids seem to have been added as 3D animation.

I don't know how to add an image, but I wrote about it here, with this link showing a comparison between the puppet's and Bob's body proportions and identical hands:
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

That was a cute redux video with the escape and F X B.
Even better after watching that X-files episode "Ascension"

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
jump to 9.38 for skinny bob

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join