It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am going to make a joke at Trumps Expense

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Very much in line with the G.W.Bush joke about 3 Brazillian Soldiers;

I realise that I'd get more laughs with a fart in an elevator compared to this place nowadays, but who cares, enjoy.
edit on 1 10 2019 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Farts in an elevator are hilarious....

Your trump joke is just,,,,ok,,,

But I'll star and flag for the chuckle..

+5 more 
link   

FUNNIER with AOC...

...jus sayin'

link   
It’s a cute joke... but that’s all it is.. a joke.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This would work well with Greta ... what ... too early?

P

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well, as there are no unharmed children involved this one may be acceptable.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Right! to early😊
edit on 1-10-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Nowhere near as funny with AOC, not even close. You see, she isn't the president and is, therefore, entitled to be an idiot.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
And this pic meme whatever🙄

A Thousand Words Right😆😆

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

And that came out first...

the left cant meme, strikes again... lol

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Farts in an elevator are hilarious....

Yes, they are;

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Nowhere near as funny with AOC, not even close. You see, she isn't the president and is, therefore, entitled to be an idiot.

AOC's the leader of the Democrat Party...so it's MANDATORY she's an idiot.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

It’s a cute joke... but that’s all it is.. a joke.

And here was I hoping that a joke cunningly placed in the joke forum would go unnoticed, damn you're good.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Someone should make a Clerks meme for Greta

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!"

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

It's just me personally and why I'm different I'll never know but.. I think the political memes making fun of the enemy team's current stars (Yes, I'm sorry, this sounds lame but it is what it is) aren't funny at all.

I don't take offense because I'm not on either team in this.. um.. oh hell, what to call it.

Debating on the internet or presenting entertaining rally points for your team on your half of the field is.. I'm having actual trouble with this.

It's a sideshow, it's a hobby. You get good feelings that reinforce your beliefs that are the center of what you use to identify with yourself, who you are. No minds are ever changed, the loser never believes they're the loser and if they were to, they'd think it's because they didn't do good enough, not because they were wrong.

A Democrat beat me in a forum "debate" (lol) said no Republican ever and vice versa. The entire thing is the lowest level product of what's being pumped into MSM and alternative media. Where does that info come from and why? Your post for example was a dry joke on a majority pro Trump or pro GOP even if they secretly think he's a poor President.

It doesn't matter who the President is. If he was elected by your party and in your interests, you're either going to quietly or loudly support him. No debate or argument will ever change you and you know it. If you're keen enough that you'll never go from left to right which means neither will anyone you encounter in your keyboard activism.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

You're taking this too seriously.

It's part of being human, you know, having a laugh at other peoples expense.

I realise it's a human trait that "progressives" would rather be erased from the face of the planet and replaced with truly epic level blandness, but for the time being and until that happens, sit back and enjoy because as sure as I live and breathe the way things are going you won't have the chance forever.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

FUNNIER with AOC...

...jus sayin'

Yeah, true, it is funnier and more accurate with AOC.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Well, the thing is... AOC opens her mouth ans says some of the stupidest things that cannot be taken any other way. They are simply legit retarded.. So the meme about her getting things wrong, is apt.

With this and the other Trump jokes, it's someone's opinion only... So it loses a lot in transference. It will only be funny to someone else who also shares that opinion, and isn't an indication of the subjects faults.

Like driving a bus full of children while drunk, or taking an existing meme and replacing Trump in the image. It's, at best, retardedly lame.

But they don't care. "My pants are tight" people will simply chuck a tanty and claim the right have no sense of humour, or get annoyed no one thought their brain 'fart' was funny... * fart quip intended.

est quod est... it is what it is. ad infinitum...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
And this pic meme whatever🙄

A Thousand Words Right😆😆

Now,that was funny!

But kinda sad and frightening at the same time.
:
edit on 2019 10 02 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

That's because she's the poster child of what you don't like; what you're diametrically opposed to.

Your peers are also on a platform that's in favor of what you're in favor of. Not exclusively because land of the free and stuff like that but.. that's all it is.

Hollow victories shall be made and they will be gratifying because peers will contribute and agree with creative and humorous expressions. Many stars and flags will be passed around and this will be good; a vindication and affirmation on the agreeable beliefs and opinions. Strength and vigor will be collectively harnessed and shared; created really.

That in itself is amazing and at the highest level of group psychology spanning the globe. You and someone you've never met from another country who barely speaks your language would be kindred spirits right off the bat if you met in person regadless of knowing anything about them as a person.
edit on 2-10-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join