It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps support base sets campaign donation record.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I came across an article about trumps campaign raising a record $125 million in the third quarter.

This goes against the opinion of many here that trump is losing his supporters.

"President Donald Trump's reelection campaign and the Republican National Committee raised $125 million in the third quarter of the year, a presidential fundraising record."

This little gem was in the article.

"RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel credited Democratic attacks on Trump for motivating supporters to donate in record numbers."

Sounds to me like the president still has his base..

www.boston25news.com...

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It’s clear to see this truth in everyday life. Everywhere you look.

He most definitely has more support now than he did when he ran. I believe the ‘popular vote’ is his by a very very large margin, this time around.

I haven’t met one single individual person who voted for him who now says they no longer support him. But I’ve personally met dozens and dozens of people who were ‘against’ him that now support him.

That anecdotal evidence can’t be ‘linked’ so obviously, I’m just lying because I’m a dRumpftard.

Regardless, he will most definitely not be impeached. He will most definitely run again in 2020 and he will most definitely win that election by a huge margin. It’s obvious that’s going to be the case.

The “REEEEEEEEEE” will be less deafening though, because the majority of those people have changed their minds. Mostly due to the President’s successful term but also in large part due to the actions and rhetoric of the disgustingly hateful ‘left’ over the last three years.

And what’s the ‘lefts’ plan to combat the upcoming loss?

Double

Down

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
He's barely pulling in 15K people at his rallies.

He's toast, time you alt righters give up this fantasy of trump being re elected. He'll be lucky to be in office by christmas.

(post by Subaeruginosa removed for political trolling and baiting)
+28 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Probably because his supporters tend to have jobs...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I promised to never make a donation to a politician again, but I this impeachment BS drove me to make my first campaign donation in years. The need to defeat the Dims has never been greater.

Self-defense vote 2020!
edit on 2019/10/1 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I was at a restaurant the other day and the manager was berating her employee for defending Trump. The worker was clearly not confrontational and was pointed out to me by the manager.

First of all, wrong place and time. Secondly, why berate your employee? She asked me of my thoughts, thinking clearly I'd hate Trump... I just said I think that guy gets a bad rap. After that, I genuinely couldn't expect an untainted meal, so I left.

I think most Trump supporters are used to being berated and slandered. They keep their heads down and for good reason. But the ballot box doesn't lie.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

His numbers are pretty much the same as they've been since he's been elected.

Trump Presidential Approval Gallop Poll

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
He's barely pulling in 15K people at his rallies.

He's toast, time you alt righters give up this fantasy of trump being re elected. He'll be lucky to be in office by christmas.

I only hope that a firm Constitutionalist like comrade Warren gets in so she can silence speech and take all the guns from the alt right.

link   

Doesn’t address my point that he lost the popular vote and barely won AGAINST HILLARY “the least popular politician in America) CLINTON!!!

That is as low hanging fruit as it gets..

I mean like half of the hard core Conspiracy crowd thinks she is a reptilian, and half of the rest believe her and bill are running around committing murders and other over the top felonies WHEN THEY GET LIKE 500K A SPEAKING FEE....

She literally was worse than some rando no name..

So I don’t think money matters...

Money buys ad time and campaign appearances.. and let’s be honest, there are like 3 people presently undecided about trump....in all of America..

link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Freedom of the press to anyone who manages a restaurant. Don't eat there. Obviously it's part of the global communist take over of America.

(post by sine.nomine removed for political trolling and baiting)
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: sine.nomine

Freedom of the press to anyone who manages a restaurant. Don't eat there. Obviously it's part of the global communist take over of America.

I didn't eat there. That's not communist, it's capitalism.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I doubt that seriously...

He hasn’t proven ANY of his crazy allegations...

Has not built ANY wall..

Has held no one accountable for corruption...

He gutted the EPA and gave a tax cut to big wigs..even if you think those are good things, they are not changing any minds for trump...

The fact he has kept no other promises has to scale against him.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I doubt he runs...

If he loses it will make his first win look like a fluke..

If he wins again it will be more cool points for sure, but not as many as he got for the first win...

So his opinions are...

1) walk away and he has ONLY ever won...

2) win again and gain a few cool points..

3) lose and lose virtually all the cool points he won the first win..

Why risk being considered a fluke, when there is not that much in the pot in the first place.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I doubt that seriously...

He hasn’t proven ANY of his crazy allegations...

Has not built ANY wall..

Has held no one accountable for corruption...

He gutted the EPA and gave a tax cut to big wigs..even if you think those are good things, they are not changing any minds for trump...

The fact he has kept no other promises has to scale against him.

What allegations?

Yes, he has built some of the wall.

And he has held people accountable for corruption.
The ones he is currently trying to hold accountable are crying foul and corruption.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

His numbers are pretty much the same as they've been since he's been elected.

Trump Presidential Approval Gallop Poll

Which is an exact contradiction to what I'm hearing about him losing his base.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join