It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Dallas Officer Who Killed Neighbor In Upstairs Apartment Is Found Guilty Of Murder

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Well there’s not a single article I’ve seen while attempting to verify your claim that mentions that text so either you’re making it up entirely or nobody else on the planet thinks it means what you think it means.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Turns out she was looking to use her firearm on someone, it appears.

Note these posts from Pinterest and other sites:

Another post saved by Guyger reads: “I wear all black to remind you not to mess with me, because I’m already dressed for your funeral.”

She also made a comment underneath in which she said she had a gun, shovel and gloves.

"Yah I got meh a gun a shovel an gloves if i were u back da f--- up and get out of meh f---ing a--," the comment reads.

“People are so ungrateful,” Guyger commented under a post of a Minion character from "Despicable Me" with the text, “No one ever thanks me for having the patience not to kill them.”

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well I definitely don't make things up, but thanks for calling me a liar.

I was watching the last few days of the trial all in one go and I would swear it was the prosecutor who said it leading up to or during his closing argument.

It is very possible I misunderstood or misheard him but I have some free time tonight and I'll go to my YouTube history and try and find it.

Not everyone is a liar, and my record regarding my honest posting here i would argue speaks for itself

edit on 3-10-2019 by penroc3 because: Cellphone+fat fingers

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I didn’t, but you’re welcome for giving you something to get worked up over.

If you misheard it, then what you said would be made up. Doesn’t mean you lied. If you misheard it then that would be why no article I’ve found mentions it, because nobody else heard it the way you heard it. I feel confident that “doing the red” mentioned in the context you gave would have been extremely damning and the media would’ve been all over it.

Sorry for upsetting you so

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
'I forgive you': Botham Jean's brother hugs Amber Guyger after she gets 10 years in prison

This would be tough to do after someone killed one of your loved ones, but in his victim-impact statement, the brother said he wished she didn't have to serve any time at all. Sad sad all the way around.

It was very heart wrenching to see the brother. He was obviously an emotional wreck. The mother even mentioned that he barely speaks after the incident.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join