It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris says President Trump’s Twitter privileges should probably be taken away from him

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by tinner07 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Kamala hasn't stooped this low since her Willie Brown days!
a reply to: seeker1963
she didn't stoop,
she was on her knees.

edit on 1-10-2019 by acackohfcc because: clarity

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Texts are easy to take out of concept. People read them how they want to read them.
a reply to: LSU2018

You are right... can you recall any instance that spokes people had to come out on an almost daily basis and interpret President Obama words?

I don't. But our stable genius that knows the best words has to have an interpreter.....

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Typical democrat wanting to take away a person's 1st Amendment because she doesn't agree with it. What's new?

Yet the president wants to kill the WB... lol... I guess you are ok with that?

Oh brother. Not this again...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Definition: In Article III, Section 3 of the United States Constitution, treason is specifically limited to levying war against the US, or adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. Conviction requires two witnesses or a confession in open court. Penalty: U.S. Code Title 18: Death, or not less than 5 years' imprisonment and not more than life imprisonment without the possibility of parole (minimum fine of $10,000, if not sentenced to death). Any person convicted of treason against the United States will permanently lose the right to ever hold or run for public office anywhere in any capacity within the United States.
I have read the word treason idk hundreds of times talking about democrats...

I just have to ask...

Have you ever posted this when they speak of it?

Just a question?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Texts are easy to take out of concept. People read them how they want to read them.

You are right... can you recall any instance that spokes people had to come out on an almost daily basis and interpret President Obama words?

I don't. But our stable genius that knows the best words has to have an interpreter.....

The only people that need to interpret Trump are democrats when they send out their marching orders. We all know how obama was without someone or something assisting him.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

sure... why not...

You would rather not address his words? thats cool... lets forget that ok....

He did not say it... I am with you brother...

Ok so now the presidents words are off the table... what shall we discuss? The Detroit Lions should have won that game

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Definition: In Article III, Section 3 of the United States Constitution, treason is specifically limited to levying war against the US, or adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. Conviction requires two witnesses or a confession in open court. Penalty: U.S. Code Title 18: Death, or not less than 5 years' imprisonment and not more than life imprisonment without the possibility of parole (minimum fine of $10,000, if not sentenced to death). Any person convicted of treason against the United States will permanently lose the right to ever hold or run for public office anywhere in any capacity within the United States.
I have read the word treason idk hundreds of times talking about democrats...

I just have to ask...

Have you ever posted this when they speak of it?

Just a question?

Another poster asked what the definition was.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

sure... why not...

Ok so now the presidents words are off the table... what shall we discuss? The Detroit Lions should have won that game

I was rooting for the Lions. At least Dallas lost.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The only people that need to interpret Trump are democrats when they send out their marching orders. We all know how obama was without someone or something assisting him.

Ok... so everything trump says is litteraly what he means... says what he means, means what he says... gotcha brother.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

sure... why not...

post his exact words, let's look at them. Taking your word for anything seems like a mistake.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I've looked everywhere for a tweet where Trump threatens death and I can't find it.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
While we're at it ban people older than 70 years old from carrying out public functions and send politicans on complex psychiatric tests every year.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I say let him tweet away. Each tweet he makes becomes a record of his lies and incompetence.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

He said that the whistle blower needs to treated like whistle blowers use to be treated...which means suicided.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: network dude

Lets not give Willie brown too much credit now..

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc
a reply to: seeker1963
she didn't stoop,
she was on her knees.

was she breakdancing to tupac?

while vaping?

(for you children and the impaired, that is called humor, an archaic form of communication)
edit on 1-10-2019 by thedigirati because: Cats are a Huge distraction when not fed.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

He said that the whistle blower needs to treated like whistle blowers use to be treated...which means suicided.

Lie.

This is what the left does....what you just did. The enemedia does this all the time, and dummies fall for it because...well, maybe they're just dumb.

Trump did NOT say the whistle blower was a spy. Open your damn ears and listen.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He 'digs his grave'? You want him dead?

As one on your team who has been blowing hard of late says, if there is evidence of him doing wrong, why haven't they banned him yet? Incompetence?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes, let's give the left the only podium to tell us how things are; not for what is said or done, but what they think is said and done.

Anyone not following state news will be deemed a subversive personality and sent to de-fascist reeducation camps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join