It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I allowed to make a joke at Trump's expense? If so, may I present

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
without further ado, I give you,,,,Catherine Maccarone, Trump's next Secretary of Transporation

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Good One !!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Id become a pill popping drunk too if I drove a school bus.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Honestly, I laugh at most things but laughing at a woman who could have easily killed a bus load of kids because "har har trump"... such bad taste.

Attack the man directly, dont pull this sort of crap when actual lives were in danger. Nothing is funny about putting kids lives at risk.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose
Honestly, I laugh at most things but laughing at a woman who could have easily killed a bus load of kids because "har har trump"... such bad taste.

Attack the man directly, dont pull this sort of crap when actual lives were in danger. Nothing is funny about putting kids lives at risk.

Indeed, the only "joke" here is the OP's attempt at a usual type attack on the mighty Reps.

At least consistent with the dems MO - twist it, manipulate it, blame it on trump somehow/someway.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I not even watched the video but I'm sure it must be funny if you posted it. I got no problem with that.

It's just a bad moment to make jokes about it. We're in civil war. People is very sensible right now.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Am I allowed to make a joke at Trump's expense?

I would say... no. The congregation is a bit sensitive this year It is better to let them have their safe space.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Not funny

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: thekaboose

Indeed, the only "joke" here is the OP's attempt at a usual type attack on the mighty Reps.

At least consistent with the dems MO - twist it, manipulate it, blame it on trump somehow/someway.

Honestly I couldnt care if it was left or right wing joking around, its kids ffs. They could have died but people think that its ok to use them as part of a joke? Seriously....

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
why is this a Trump joke ? I dont get it.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
this would be more appropriate for a progressives joke. Women driving buses...drunk. Equality for all.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
why is this a Trump joke ? I dont get it.

Maybe the OP is just thinking of Pelosi, and wants Trump to have a slurring maniac idiot on his side too.

Who knows, but a joke, it certainly wasn't...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yep, clearly a tough audience tonight . Maybe not a good time to make a joke about a drunk bus driver especially with guliani about to be thrown under one

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

- More than Double the legal limit Blood Alcohol Level plus Anxiety and Sleep meds
- Ran 3 red lights
- "Totally Fun Crazy"

- 90 Students transported safely...

Yeah, why not. All that and no one got hurt in all that time?

Am I allowed to make a joke at Trump's expense?

If it were somehow related, sure. Was it relevant? Not at all.

Now, if you said this was Nancy Pelosi's side job, I'd say YES! This fits her PERFECTLY!

edit on 1-10-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join