It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine is US/NATO launchpad into Russia and China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ukraine is only a teenager, formed in the early 90s. Since then US has tried various tactics to turn its denizens against Russia & China, and become a Western ally, military bases and all.

Despite some success for Biden's son, when Ukraine joined China's Silk Road a few years ago, Intel Agencies decided to revert to the destabilization program to derail em instead. That is what we see now in the media, albeit under interwoven proxy coverstories! In the long run, Ukraine will be assimilated and turned into a key stepping stone into Asia, for the NWO.

US will eventually attempt another coup/invasion on Ukraine so naturally MSM inverts this to soft-transfer into suggesting P. Trump was planning a coup or similar on US with Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Ukraine asked for our help and gave up nukes in return for our protection.

I know everyone might think us bad all the time... But Russia killed more of their own than Hitler.

The last revolution (maybe a coup by CIA, wouldn't put it past them) may have created turmoil, but let's be honest, they were being pushed on by Russia and maybe the US.

I used to think maybe Crimea wanted to go to Russia. But in a country with the wealth of Texas and a high concentration of billionaires..I just don't know

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ukraine was Soros colour revolution for the NWO that would ultimately be enrolled into their federal EU project

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
CIAcoup attempts go back to Ukraine territory as far as 1950s.

no wonder outsourced to Soros

Ukraine, Iran, Hong Kong, Venezuela and Nicaragua... they got their hands full right now

top topics

join