It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been Mars hunting some cool stuff .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I know Pareidolia but none the less I see a couple of plants/animals and a few other thing's

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wow, in the first pic almost dead center, what is that? It has rivets or symmetrical protrusions at the bottom.

And pic 6 looks like a broken bowl. Does nature produce that? Nothing else in the landscape looks anything like it.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Or bone.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
And pic 6 looks like a broken bowl. Does nature produce that? Nothing else in the landscape looks anything like it.

It's those darned calcium deposits that somehow got down into the cracks in the sediment layers, which later eroded. they create all kinds of funky shapes:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Or bone.

I must say at first glance, I thought pelvic bone of some type with pic 6. Bowl seemed more appropriate.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm telling ya, those rovers are not on Mars, they are on Australia.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't see anything ground breaking, but cool shots anyway. One problem I have always had with Mars pics is it's hard to understand the scale. Maybe it's just me but some of those could be either 2 miles away or 2 inches away, I can't tell.

Some pretty interesting geological layers in the second and third pics.

The sixth pic kind of looks like two pieces of pottery or something that was at one time a single piece. I've never seen any rocks shaped like that on earth.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

I've been searching High rez gigapans pretty good detail zooming in .

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Dunno, some cool finds... the one that looks like a rock octopus was definitely found before.

Brandenburg's findings of ancient atomic bomb residue on Mars has not been refuted to my knowledge... and some of the stuff seen in the pics could sure be ancient remnants of (intelligent?) life... or rocks.

I still think the face is probably an ancient, weathered face ... especially when one sees the evenly spaced light rocks (or pillars?) around the perimeter.

But, we won't know "fer sure" until we know for sure.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Many mars threads from ATS over the years all have a lot of interesting things.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

After a few beers...

Looks like a Pac-Man ghost wearing a Burger King hat!!

I could also be hungry...

PS-It even has “eyes” (pareodelia/hallucinations and beer... only happens when you are about to die... or one does... had beer like I said!)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Wow, in the first pic almost dead center, what is that? It has rivets or symmetrical protrusions at the bottom.

I think it's a martian Pac-Man.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I thought the same thing!!! Great minds!!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
i see pacman ghost in 1st pic

and Hebrew-like engravings in the 5th one down.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Lol I was calling it Rock Monster because theres nothing to eat on Mars but rock! He really Looks like one of those cleaning bubble dudes ..

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

The problem with Gigapans or any other panorama is that they may have stitching artefacts, but they are the best to have an idea of the whole area and look for specific things.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

The problem with Gigapans or any other panorama is,

The men behind the buttons for not telling..

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: Gargoyle91

The problem with Gigapans or any other panorama is that they may have stitching artefacts, but they are the best to have an idea of the whole area and look for specific things.

They're pretty good at giving you a rough idea of the general landscape and the size of the things in it. But, yeah, they do introduce artifacts from stitching, etc.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i give you Ventifacts

Rocks created by wind erosion in a cold dry climate here on Earth.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

"Mars Firebugs" Only found them near cave entrances or crevices . I just had to post something that could not be called rocks lol

Gigapan Fire bugs
edit on 10/1/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/1/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join