It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm guessing this is Delonge's announcement he mentioned last week

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
There is no upside for the military in disclosing anything. The only motive would be of the humanitarian nature, but they obviously lack that.

I give the military some small credit for keeping some things secret that we really don't need to know. Sometimes in order to protect the people or ideals we value, the military is tasked with things that are extremely unpleasant or morally repugnant. We'd all like them to be the good guys, but that's not always possible in a world filled with bad guys.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Having a piece of material means stuff all if they cant figure out how it was manufactured..

“We’re sort of in the position of what would happen if you gave Leonardo da Vinci a garage-door opener. First of all, he’d try to figure out what is this plastic stuff. He wouldn’t know anything about the electromagnetic signals involved or its function.”

- Harold Puthoff

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
And once ten million has been invested then we will all advance to level 3, which I believe is a very vague post about potentially possibly uncertainly very likely yet unlikely having in possession (or not) samples of urine that could be or could not be from an alien being or something like an alien being but possibly not be also.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well if it is then that's like bragging about 9 inches and offering 2

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Jeeze, it's not like the guy was dumb, da Vinci, that is.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-10-2019 by spf33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join