It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you prepared to lose your livelihood / security because of your political beliefs?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I wouldn't say never on another civil war.
It probably won't happen, at least I hope it doesn't, but imagine if during a large conflict in the US there is a decision made to use immigrants to police, because the existing police force has quit or refused orders. They would not have to go far to get their police force with all the influx of immigrants.
Offer them housing, a paycheck and citizenship and we could find ourselves fighting another civil/revolutionary war for all of our rights. Some of these people have seen poverty and tyrant governments already and are willing to take what you have if only given the opportunity.

Before anyone thinks this is not possible, my grandfather, from Europe but on a work visa in America, achieved American citizenship because he volunteered and joined the US Army to fight in WW2. He risked his life storming Normandy to become an American citizen.
Don't be delusional on what your government is willing to do to get the job done and also do not think there isn't anyone willing to fight their fight.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

A new civil war won't be centered on who likes or dislikes Trump.
The new civil war will be over losing our national sovereignty,our
freedoms,our Constitution...I believe that Trump is trying to fight
the global elites who want to destroy the U.S. and set up their one
world government.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: KKLOCO

What if we end up losing our livelihood because of someone else's political beliefs?

#askHongKong

Maybe it's not fair to compare us to HK, but political climate can change drastically in a short time. Yes even here.
Your posts are too deep for most, but they sure do hit the nail on the head!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Can your brain grasp the concept of removing a president from
his office over democrat bull and lies? If there was any truth to
his alleged crimes we wouldn't hesitate to removing him from his
office ourselves.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

What if we end up losing our livelihood because of someone else's political beliefs?

#askHongKong

Maybe it's not fair to compare us to HK, but political climate can change drastically in a short time. Yes even here.
Your posts are too deep for most, but they sure do hit the nail on the head!

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I have not seen any thread like that.
This is the first time I am seeing the question raised.

They are too busy calling me names to start a war.

Then this proves your not reading everyone’s replies, in every thread you’re in.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Good point. As another poster mentioned, we have not lost our liberties yet. Going to war over a president is not a good reason for war. Going to war after we lose liberties would be a good reason though. There’s been too much crying foul.

I knew you’d show up here, DB. Due to our discussion in the other thread. I appreciate your input.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The next civil war will entail government coming for total gun confiscation and everyone who ain't gonna give them up is the enemy.

Got a gun?
Believe you have an inalienable right to own a gun?
Well, you're a #in domestic terrorist, not a US citizen.

Watch google and the Chinese government - ITS COMING!!

That is the battleground of your next civil war and by the time all the guns are gone, the system can be put in place and all those little NPCs who cheer-lead the governments confiscation measure will have finally realized whats just happened and that they helped eliminate their only real true chance at freedom and liberty - gun owing freedom loving law abiding Americans.

This ain't red vs blue/gay vs straight/muslim vs christian/black vs white etc, but the MSM is in OCD-mode in their attempts to convince you it is.

Google is developing and perfecting a global big-brother monitoring and financial control system with the assistance of China because they can test their system with impunity.

Its only a matter of time - get your affairs in order, organize safe communities and get off grid.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I believe we are going to lose our lively hoods if our representatives keep going down this path of my team is better than yours. Civil war is the last thing we need to worry about with all the stupid in DC. They are doing a pretty good job of destroying the country.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

No one will ever go to war over DJ Trump.

But listen to what they are saying they want to do if Trump isn’t around.

Gun bans
Free speech bans
Tax increases
Higher unemployment
Open borders

They have never been after Trump. He’s just between them and us.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And again another reason why you're my favorite of the
3 idiots!
I will add some oatmeal to my chocolate chip cookies so
they will be healthier.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Thanks, Mama.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

People are ALREADY loosing their livelihood.

Where have you been?

The Leftest go after people who disagree with them, stalking their businesses, trying and succeeding on getting them fired for a comment on social media when they were a teenager, their stance on an issue like "marraige is between a man and a woman" from years ago.

Stealing peoples livelihood, their ability to defend themselves, and stifling free speech will be the reasons if it ever happens.

(post by toysforadults removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
wont be a war between left and right because left wont fight. What they will do is continue to trash the country to destabalize the US so we are easy prey for a foreign power. This is why Trump has been building up our military, bringing back industry etc. etc.

left are cowards for the most part. If the day ever does come when the right snaps they will just go down the voter roles and start taking people out in their local areas.

Hard to say what will happen. Lots of variables. I dont see all these constitutionalists just accepting communism because of corruption and rigged elections. I could see a revolt against government corruption from the right. The left will just hide.

anyone who thinks pro american patriots are just going to say yes to communism, hand in all their weapons, and embrace re-education that goes against our history is living in a liberal bubble and has never left the city long enough to learn about the people who thrive outside urban areas.

Its all bad for the country though. War is ugly and mean.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

maybe the homeless will rise up to fight for their tents the poor sods

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridadreamin

kent state springs to mind

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join