It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Today for the Modern Generation yes A Remedy is Forthcoming for the Global Nasty Crap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hidden details...of how the world functions in the public administration sector, shall remain hidden in this thread except one. Thats the economic arena. My thinking is the devils bargain has permission to run society ragged. Theres a thousand areas of derelict logic ruining the scenery in modern mans life

The modern generation deserves better....but this....Economics gone wild....no mortal is to blame, though. Did you know....seat belts....the accounting boys have the value of the derivative market liability at.....not even counting normal liabilities like social security or welfare....the derivatives are calculated to be 2000 Trillion...

Now tell me....no...I better not go off on the chances of that being rectified....straight to the Hope part

We know the new modern generation is getting a bad hand delt...and the youth are trying to find the remedy....cutting to the chase...whatever the chase is....God is our only hope. Please understand the world is wearing out like a garment.

Jesus has an easy yoke and a light burden. The 200 Trillion liability....is our wake up call to give up on the world system, and switch our humanism and love and emotions to Spiritual Truth, because the truth is....we'll never get past an economic slap in the face of....2000 Trillion Dollars general accounting office estimated liability. Love yas

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The timing?.......any second now He'll put His foot down on the devils bargain and put and end to sin
An end to evil
An end to the mystery of who is the real God
And bring the anointment of the new King

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Aren't we all supposed to be walking around naked first?

I certainly don't see that happening any time soon.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
So we are up too 2 Quadrillion. One good thing about numbers, there are lots of them.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
The timing?.......any second now He'll put His foot down on the devils bargain and put and end to sin
An end to evil
An end to the mystery of who is the real God
And bring the anointment of the new King

Agreed, but first the destruction must come which is also any second now impeachment pending outcomes.

Nice to agree with you once again.
edit on 30-9-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Aren't we all supposed to be walking around naked first?

I certainly don't see that happening any time soon.

Ever been to a Pride parade?

Also not for nothing, but isn't pride one of the worst deadly sins?

Not a Christian, but I have to admit when children were disciplined and taught to have manners, the world was a much better place as far as human behavior than it is now.

If God is real, I certainly am ready for HIM (lol had to put a trigger in here) to burn the petri dish and start over.

new topics

top topics

join