It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The schools where meat is off the menu for climate reasons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Have you studied the records? The scriptures are a very good record

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The scriptures are a very good record

Pretty good stories, any way.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I eat a high protein, low carb diet. Meat, eggs and dairy are essential.

I won’t be listening to government or other authoritarians on what is right for me and my body. I eat what makes me feel healthy and keeps me feeling good.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I'm a bit of a reader (Bible, histories and archaeological papers).

(Obscure fact, the Israelites may have called Nebuchadrezzar - the name used in Ezekiel and Jeremiah - as Nebuchadnezzar because the translated name sounds like "Nebo, protect my ass" - Nebo was a Babylonian god).

edit on 29/9/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The scriptures are a very good record

Pretty good stories, any way.

They are only stories if they don't match the brain washing most people get in schools these days. Old records in many different countries of long ago tell something totally different . But we are superior, aren't we?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

(Obscure fact, the Israelites may have called Nebuchadrezzar - the name used in Ezekiel and Jeremiah - as Nebuchadnezzar because the translated name sounds like "Nebo, protect my ass" - Nebo was a Babylonian god).

I spend a lot of time reading it in several versions nightly. My dad is a research scientist with many titles, and several colleges under his belt. I think 5, including Stanford. He also translates word by word. He will be 93 soon. The things he finds are amazing. Even through math, he has found evidence of intelligent design. He has top US newspaper articles from the early 1900s discussing the findings of the bones of giants, including in the US. Ask the Smithsonian where they are now..... See what they say....

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: Nyiah

Photo via Food Network Canada

Swedish school lunches are 100% covered by taxes, and are generally amazing.

Looks like meat to me

Fish meat.

There is no such thing as a fish!!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I spend a lot of time reading it in several versions nightly. My dad is a research scientist with many titles, and several colleges under his belt. I think 5, including Stanford. He also translates word by word. He will be 93 soon. ... He has top US newspaper articles from the early 1900s discussing the findings of the bones of giants, including in the US. Ask the Smithsonian where they are now..... See what they say....

I'm listening.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Also, are chicken nuggets actually meat?

They have to do something with all those baby male chicks that get put, alive, into the grinder.

Damn it, I used to love chook nuggets. They're not the same these days, nothing is

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
Swedish children being taken off of meat in schools. Climate change of course.

sverigesradio.se...

This was posted on Radio Sweden just 2 days ago and certainly reflects the far left and globalist influence in that nation in my view. I was pleased when they went a bit left and quit [by law] selling weapons to tyrants and dictators. The pivot left continues for Sweden it seems.

It mentioned a school, that has been doing same for 10 years successfully,

However I'm not so sure what the premise is..you still need to intake and outake, the more you intake, the more you outtake.

Energy Efficiency is the keyword here, if talking about the human body, it's the natural cycle..which tends to be generous for some and less generous for others, settee boy doesn't seem to me to be giving so much carbon back into the atmosphere, while runners and racers consume energy and more carbon....seems to imply an idea of natural exchange is less cyclic and more like chaotic..at any given time...with little other premise given than released carbon will stay in the air for anything from 5 to 500 years, a figure you can pluck from the air...er perhaps, not since CO2 is a heavier than air gas, but that's by the way way, since it is all in the realm of 'natural exchange' while our dead bodies hold a ream of CO2 for an undetermined amount of time, unless we get burned all estimated calculations blah blah, however there is a figure determined as 400ppm of CO2 in the atmosphere which is given as the tipping point, for something...oh yes, Climate Change, as it is now called, (it used to be called AGW, then Global Warming) it just goes on and on like BREXIT.
I even see now that, fish get bigger ears with increased CO2 in 'fishy' waters, That Squirrels hide their nuts differently, in case they get too warm....
so would I.

What about Gamma rays...any bidders?? possible, the guys that are working on the Squirrels, have got mates quietly working on Gamma rays, as being a tipping point..the squirrels are not amused when they need to wear tinfoil hats.
Ah well!
edit on 29-9-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

link   

But we are superior, aren't we?

To what?
Superior is a relative term.

edit on 9/29/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Liquesence

And crickets, roaches, meal worms, snails, arachnids... they're chock full of protein.

AND YOU CAN HAVE 'EM!!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

To what?

You obviously don't know any of MY relatives.

Badoom-tish!

Thank you, thank you, i'm here every Friday. You have been a wonderful audience, goodnight!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Whelp, I don't know much 'bout that but I do know that Mother Superior jumped the gun.

(Bang, bang, shoot, shoot)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

To what?

well, It could be a lake above the michigan upper peninsula too, but I'm just a troll under the bridge...

it "could" be used as context🐱‍👤🐱‍👤🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
edit on 29-9-2019 by thedigirati because: pena pina guilt

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
When I was in lower gradeschool, we did not even have the hot lunch program yet, we hauled in our lunches. Then I remember going into the gym for lunch when I turned about thirteen. Back then the food was way more real, but most kids complained it was not good, it was junk food. Now that junk food is what a homecooked meal is for most kids. The wife and I have real meals yet, made with real foods, like the foods we used to eat at home in the sixties. But both my kids and their kids only eat foods like that when they come over here, they do not seem to have time to make a real roast and full dinner. We always had time to homecook things, it takes less time most times than it takes to go to a restaurant if you figure in travel time and waiting. I can make a good meal for four the cost of the tip we leave when we go out with the daughter and her husband.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Whelp, I don't know much 'bout that but I do know that Mother Superior jumped the gun.

(Bang, bang, shoot, shoot)

Are you suggesting that happiness is warm gums?

Shiver.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Just wait until I feel my finger on your trigger.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Also, are chicken nuggets actually meat?

They have to do something with all those baby male chicks that get put, alive, into the grinder.

Damn it, I used to love chook nuggets. They're not the same these days, nothing is

Wot, they don't taunt them mercilessly and poke them with sharp objects first?

That's the problem these days, no pride in their work.

In my day, a good chook torturer was the pride of the village. Now they've just got skinheads (and those slightly less right-wing suedeheads) and slightly more right-wing, football hooligans.

Once was, the streets ran red with the blood of foetuses (foeti?) now everything's so PC, hardly anyone gets their kneecaps drilled.

Sigh.

edit on 29/9/2019 by chr0naut because: There are no reasons, what reason do you need, oooow ooh, I don't like Mondays, I don't like Monda--ays...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Just wait until I feel my finger on your trigger.

Oo

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join