It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hill: U.S. Embassy Pressured Ukraine Not To Investigate Liberal “Mega-Donor”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Urgent post because not sure if you read the above one...

The DHS did what?? And then they admitted it but the media was still banging the drums on the Russian connection, is my impression reading articles from back then. Unbelievable.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Keep digging. So far, both ElectricUniverse and I are looking into this, but the more shovels the better.

This is the glory of ATS... members searching out correlations and coincidences to determine the truth. I find it a wonderful respite from the political mudslinging and complaining.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
🤦‍♂️ If you believe everything you see on tv 📺 like a natzi gobbling up propaganda your not very wise maybe not intelligent either..

The latest attack on trump is another example of dirty politics. Lol hearsay to be specific.

I have never seen anything like it in DC. I hate to say it, but Trump, obviously is not a someone who unites people together. I am not saying he is innocent or guilty, the democrats have proven they don’t want to work with him.

🤷‍♂️ I dunno but sometimes when your looking for different results you need to try different things.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
I just have the weekends for digging but, I hope I can add something meaningful to it one day

Kind of, give something back to you all. Until then

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Awesome...

Then why hasn’t anyone trump has accused of crimes been prosecuted or held accountable in anyway??

If trump is the one telling the truth, how come it is only his friends going to jail???

Trump runs the DOJ...

I see all this super superior “see we got them now!” Type threads constantly, but there is never any follow through AT ALL..

Why would you believe them EVERY time when it is wash rinse repeat?!?!

The gop accuses people of treasonous felonies and hyped up the sheeple.

Then later quietly has a press conference claiming “well even though their actions were very troubling, they did not raise to the level of criminal..”

THEN THEM AND THEIR SUPPORTERS WILL STILL RUN AROUND PRETENDING IT WAS REAL!!

It blows my mind..sooner or later you would think people would wise up.

There kind of has to be proof of a crime before people can go to jail.

That's where their narrative always falls apart. I agree, you'd think people would learn by now. But the need to believe eclipses everything else for these people. Obama HAS to be a criminal. Hillary HAS to be a serial killer. Donald Trump HAS to be annointed by God.

If they let go of what they HAVE to believe they might actually have to look in the mirror. And that's a dangerous thing for people who have spent years living in their own made up reality.

UMMMM do we not recall the "matter" which has been the catalyst for all of this?

Don't we all remember a certain Secretary of State, who decided on her "own" to not use a .gov email mail address, and instead decided to setup not just her own email address, but her own unsecured server/network that was ran out of her home in New York state?

I am sure the Secretary of State would not have dealt with any classified information either right?

I am sure you would be okay with Pompeo doing the exact same thing? Ya know so noone can FOIA the emails or so the IG cant conduct oversight.

Correct?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22

Awesome...

Then why hasn’t anyone trump has accused of crimes been prosecuted or held accountable in anyway??

If trump is the one telling the truth, how come it is only his friends going to jail???

Trump runs the DOJ...

I see all this super superior “see we got them now!” Type threads constantly, but there is never any follow through AT ALL..

Then later quietly has a press conference claiming “well even though their actions were very troubling, they did not raise to the level of criminal..”

That's where their narrative always falls apart. I agree, you'd think people would learn by now. But the need to believe eclipses everything else for these people. Obama HAS to be a criminal. Hillary HAS to be a serial killer. Donald Trump HAS to be annointed by God.

If they let go of what they HAVE to believe they might actually have to look in the mirror. And that's a dangerous thing for people who have spent years living in their own made up reality.

UMMMM do we not recall the "matter" which has been the catalyst for all of this?

Don't we all remember a certain Secretary of State, who decided on her "own" to not use a .gov email mail address, and instead decided to setup not just her own email address, but her own unsecured server/network that was ran out of her home in New York state?

I am sure the Secretary of State would not have dealt with any classified information either right?

I am sure you would be okay with Pompeo doing the exact same thing? Ya know so noone can FOIA the emails or so the IG cant conduct oversight.

Correct?

kushner and ivanka had email issues two years ago. Forgot or ignoring?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22

Awesome...

Trump runs the DOJ...

Correct?

kushner and ivanka had email issues two years ago. Forgot or ignoring?

Do you know the difference between a private email address and a private server?

Weren't they cleared as people were emailing their former emails, and they were forwarding them to their .gov?

fortune.com...

The issue is the server and classified information

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

In short, the General Prosecutor of Ukraine after Viktor Shokin was fired at Joe Bidne's demand... was a pardoned felon.
TheRedneck

That's the point, none of them did much...they all were protecting the likes of Mykola Zlochevsky and the various criminals/corrupted officials, who were still about. Lutsenko needed the job, which meant instead of looking good he needed to follow on....by chasing up nobody.
Biden did his job for the Obama Administration, he was told to convey the message that Shokin must be sacked, for the very reason that Shokin was not investigating Burisma properly...that's the firm that Hunter, who joined that company after his business partner Devon Archer joined, was working for..probably, that could have put Hunter in an awkward position.
Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States; the IMF, the EBRD, everybody was united that Shokin must go, VP Joe Biden, was acting on everybody's behalf.
He was criticised at the time, no doubt there were some who didn't know the big picture of just how corrupt Ukraine was...maybe still is....and of course Manafort had his nose in a pie there, whatever Obama wasn't going to release $1billion to a country who's chief prosecutor..Shokin, was not investigating Burisma and Mykola Zlochevsky, and who had two prosecutors working in his own department who were caught with stashes of diamonds and cash in their homes.

Furthermore, the UK had frozen £23 million in a London bank belonging to Zlochevsky when Ukraine officials reported the money was laundered, however they had to release it when no-one in the Ukraine came up with the required documentation...that was Shokin's responsibility also. That money went straight out of London to Cyprus.

So that's the real potted version of the story, not Trump's revised version that some careless reporters after the event are pushing...I'll exclude you since you probably know what's going on.

As a matter of fact, James Risen did do the story at the time...2016

So maybe you should look it up.

edit on 29-9-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

edit on 9/29/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

according to Solomon, who spoke to a source.

Un-named sources. Oh my.

I thought that was bad.

edit on 9/29/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Biden did his job for the Obama Administration, he was told to convey the message that Shokin must be sacked, for the very reason that Shokin was not investigating Burisma properly...that's the firm that Hunter, who joined that company after his business partner Devon Archer joined, was working for..probably, that could have put Hunter in an awkward position.

OK, so Biden was supposed to oust Shokin in order to get Burisma Group investigated, so Hunter could be implicated?

Yeah, think that one flew right over my head... Hunter joined Burisma a couple of weeks after Biden was designated the point man for Ukraine. So, did Joe set his son up?

Oh, and I find it interesting that Shokin, who has no criminal convictions, was replaced a month and a half later by a pardoned felon. That's called getting rid of corruption?

There more holes in that story than a wheel of Swiss cheese.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Cybersecurity firms/companies also from time to time use old data of past hacks as if they were current hacks to keep clients, sometimes even completely making up false reports just to get more clients, or keep the ones they have. There are no time stamps that tell you when you were hacked. You can make educated guesses, but that's it.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

By Sara Carter - March 27, 2019

He said they,gave me a list of people whom we should not prosecute.” According to Yovanovitch, it included a founder of the AntAC group and two members of Parliament. Those people “supported the group’s anti-corruption reform agenda, according to a source directly familiar with the meeting,” according to Solomon, who spoke to a source.

saraacarter.com...

Your story is from March. You are aware he has retracted this claim? It was false and he has admitted it

IN REALITY, HE ADMITS HE MADE A LIST FOR HER AND SHE REBUKED HIM

"I shared the details and explained that I could not open and close cases on my own. I listed some so-called anti-corruption activists under investigation. She said it was unacceptable, as it would undermine the credibility of anti-corruption activists. I took a piece of paper, put down the listed names and said: 'Give me a do not prosecute list.' She said: "No, you got me wrong.'

Read more on UNIAN: www.unian.info...

Also THIS

Former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuri Lutsenko told the Washington Post on Thursday that he does not believe Joe Biden's son, Hunter, has violated any Ukrainian laws.

www.axios.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

So you want to use a source that you have proved lied?

Sure you want to take that position?

is it just me?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: Extorris

So you want to use a source that you have proved lied?

Sure you want to take that position?

It's the OPs source. Your issue is rightly with the OP.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Oh, and I find it interesting that Shokin, who has no criminal convictions, was replaced a month and a half later by a pardoned felon. That's called getting rid of corruption?

There more holes in that story than a wheel of Swiss cheese.

TheRedneck

You miss the point completely, all the players in that prosecutors role, before and after Shokin, didn't do any investigation of Burisma or Mykola Zlochevsky, who owns Burisma amongst other things...that's how corrupt Ukraine is, and that's why all those countries were insisting Shokin should go, Shokin and the above were simply part of the corruption, that the man who replaced Shokin was just as bad, had nothing to do with the US admin, Ukraine made the replacements.

Hunter joined Burisma after his business partner joined, they, or Hunter had done attorney work for Burisma when it was setting up for business with the EU and UK, and elsewhere, previously to that.

Like I said, Jim Risen is the man to talk to since he published the whole episode long ago, and he is a well respected journalist, Solomon story is only secondhand at this late date.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I have lost faith in the process of the FBI following the coup attempt for the 2016 election. All actions following are mistruths deceptions and outright lies we the American people are told to "swallow" down like a joe biden presidency.

From character assasination, false accusations and blatant miscaracterizations of facts towards this president show a blood thirsty mob trying to undermine the will of the American people and the system of government we opperate under.

The amount of projection of guilt towards this president by those pointing their fingers is laughable, although unlike Adam sh*t, I don't find this a time for comedy.

a reply to: JustJohnny

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
And if you turn on the mainstream media all you will see is liberal democrats projecting this guilt onto Trump.

Enough is enough, these people need to be locked up.

And they sound ridiculous....they say Biden used his powers to possibly grant his son a job.
Then threatens to hold funds if a prosecutor does not follow along..

And trump is wrong for looking into this...ha ha ha ha ha.

They sure are getting desperate and crazy

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
They'll be going to jail this time for sure! Tick tock tick tock tick tock....

Tick tock tick tock....

Tick tock tick tock....

Tick tock tick tock....

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock....

Tick......

Tock......

Any day now....

Any day....

🤣

Barr was in Italy. Misfud is an Italian operative. The investigation appears to be heading along.

Tick Tock.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join