It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hill: U.S. Embassy Pressured Ukraine Not To Investigate Liberal “Mega-Donor”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

By Sara Carter - March 27, 2019

During the 2016 U.S. presidential race Ukrainian prosecutors said they were stymied by then-President Obamas appointed U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine from pursing investigations into the activities of a nonprofit known as the Anti-Corruption Action Centre (AntAC), according to John Solomon with The Hill.

Ukraines Prosecutor General Yuri Lutsenko, who is considered a hero in the West for spending two years as a political prisoner for fighting Russian aggression in Ukraine , told Solomon that he was invited to meet new U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch. He was appointed to this position in 2016 and it was then that he spoke to Yovanovitch, he said.

He said they,gave me a list of people whom we should not prosecute.” According to Yovanovitch, it included a founder of the AntAC group and two members of Parliament. Those people “supported the group’s anti-corruption reform agenda, according to a source directly familiar with the meeting,” according to Solomon, who spoke to a source.

Ukrainian law enforcement was probing a group that was co-funded by the Obama administration, as well as billionaire donor George Soros. Further, according to Solomon the group was allegedly collaborating with the FBI agents investigating then-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort’s business activities in Ukraine.

saraacarter.com...

US Embassy pressed Ukraine to drop probe of George Soros group during 2016 election

Who would have thought that Soros, alongside a co-founded group by the Obama administration and Soros himself, AntAC, were being probed by Ukranian law enforcement?... Ironically that same group had been in collaboration with the FBI (when Comey and McCabe were in charge) in investigating Paul Manafort's business activities in Ukraine.

The rabbit hole just got a bit deeper and now we have actual proof that Soros and AntAC, a group co-founded by the Obama administration and George Soros, were being excluded for prosecution by the previous Ukranian administration as per order from the Obama administration through U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.

Back in April 2016 AntAC's lawyers even argued that Ukraine's General Prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, was forging evidence against them. But what would you expect a political group would claim when they wanted the investigation into their corruption to end?

The Anticorruption Action Center Files a Motion Against the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine

What's more, they argued that all three leaders of the Prosecutor General’s Office - Shokin, Servuk, and Stoliarchuk, were after them simply on a personal vendetta... But again, what more would you expect they would claim?

wow... Talk about "quid pro quo."

edit on 28-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

5D chess anyone?

ETA. Now we know why Brennan is going bananas.
edit on 28-9-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
And if you turn on the mainstream media all you will see is liberal democrats projecting this guilt onto Trump.

Enough is enough, these people need to be locked up.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

If Obama broke any laws he should be indicted. We have to have the rule of law.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
And if you turn on the mainstream media all you will see is liberal democrats projecting this guilt onto Trump.

Enough is enough, these people need to be locked up.

Any day now Hillary will be going to jail. The problem for you Republicans is you never seem to have any evidence to back up your conjectures and innuendos.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Actually unlike you we know the difference between REAL CRIMES, and LIES and HOAXES...
But I digress, you are completely okay with criminals getting away with their crimes, and instead you are in favor of destroying/ruining innocent people's lives over lies and hoaxes...

edit on 28-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Is this another trump supporter “I know you are but what am I “ thread???

You know..

Trump is accused of something and his defense is “I know you are but what am I”, then all his supporters run around pretending that makes sense??

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
Its on the server that Trump tries to get his hands on, and now being framed for it because the whole trench is getting cold feet.

It is very obvious. The CIA now calling out to everyone "Now is your time" is the next mosaic/puzzle-piece falling into place. The upload of the new form, the 2018 change, the upcoming 10/31 or 31.10 impeachment marathon...

Like others wrote elsewhere, the proof is in the pudding. This means, you maybe get to know the next Democrat period and it will not be fun. Kiss goodbye the free speech then.

There is a saying here: Knock long enough on devils door and he will eventually open. You are the kind of person who keeps knocking and kicking the door.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Awesome...

Then why hasn’t anyone trump has accused of crimes been prosecuted or held accountable in anyway??

If trump is the one telling the truth, how come it is only his friends going to jail???

Trump runs the DOJ...

I see all this super superior “see we got them now!” Type threads constantly, but there is never any follow through AT ALL..

Why would you believe them EVERY time when it is wash rinse repeat?!?!

The gop accuses people of treasonous felonies and hyped up the sheeple.

Then later quietly has a press conference claiming “well even though their actions were very troubling, they did not raise to the level of criminal..”

THEN THEM AND THEIR SUPPORTERS WILL STILL RUN AROUND PRETENDING IT WAS REAL!!

It blows my mind..sooner or later you would think people would wise up.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The Irony...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
They'll be going to jail this time for sure! Tick tock tick tock tick tock....

Tick tock tick tock....

Tick tock tick tock....

Tick tock tick tock....

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock....

Tick......

Tock......

Any day now....

Any day....

🤣

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Marie Yovanovitch - Ambassador to Ukraine during
The Obama Administration.

Remember her name, it is already out there in the last
24 hours making her a victim.

Now we know the real reason this "spy" came out of the dark.

Twisted times....

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

I have no idea what you are talking about. But from the transcript of Trumps conversation it seems like pretty straight forward quid pro quo type corruption.

The trick is not to get caught. Trump got caught. Deal with it.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

The Irony...

Assuming you mean Democrats have no evidence. The transcript of the Trump's conversation is self-evident.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Shokin is a criminal, it's not a secret.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

This is becoming a rabbit cave instead of a rabbit hole... not gonna cross post because it's a long post, but I just uncovered even more damning evidence against the Biden conspiracy here and it appears to tie into your research.

In short, the General Prosecutor of Ukraine after Viktor Shokin was fired at Joe Bidne's demand... was a pardoned felon.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

At least we do not have any Ukrainians holding high positions in our government having dual citizenship like we do with certain other countries.

edit on 28-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Three other members got what I wrote, try harder then.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Some people e need to be tried, convicted and strung up for High treason, and Trump is not one of them

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I also heard garbanzo beans are going for 40 yuan a bushel in Beijing.

TheRedneck

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join