It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The magic spider

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

If you haven't already, I suggest reading about or researching Chaos Magic. We all can be magicians and some of us are, without even realizing that we're doing magic on a daily basis.

Most chaos magic techniques involve something called the gnostic state, or gnosis. This is described as an altered state of consciousness in which a person's mind is focused on only one point, thought, or goal and all other thoughts are thrust out.

Essentially, chaos magic consists of a set of techniques for deliberately engineering synchronicities. An Animist universe speaks a language of symbol and synchronicity - to you, to itself, to the birds.

Understand and accept this, and you'll be able to bend and warp reality in your life in ways that might seem impossible, but arnt. You can't control it, but you can definitely influence its outcomes.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96
Thanks a lot if I hadn't already found chaos magic I would definitely check it out.
I have a few Peter J Carrol books and check his monthly blog when he has updated it.

I'm doing some practical like concentrating on the dot at the end of a sentence without thinking about the dot, not done sigil work properly though yet because I'm not sure what I really want apart from more knowledge and I'm getting that anyway, I feel like something is already putting me on this path, whether I like it or not.
Dion Fortune and Jung talk about highly sensitive people or intuitive introverts... I can certainly relate to these ideas as I am in tune with them.

Your post made me very happy as it's hard to find people that are interested in the same things as me

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Likewise, my friend.
I have a best friend who is exactly like us.

What I desire more of in my life - is knowledge - without a doubt. But it's the knowledge in the sense of life and its "how" aspect.

There is very much so - something guiding us on the path we are on. It speaks to us through our intuitions and our pre-cognition that we experience.

I used to not know what all this meant in my earlier years, but after much research and self-experimentation, I now know that I'm one of the "highly sensitive" or "intuitive introverts" that you had previously mentioned. I experience synchronization on the daily, more than once, and that are strangely significant on many scales. Another one that happens is, I'll have a thought about anything - whether it's a word or phrase, and idea or subject, a place or time, you name it - and whoever I'm around at the moment, will say/want/etc. that thing not 5 seconds later. It's almost like I can read people's thoughts or wants or something. I still can't explain exactly what's happening or how it happens, when it does.

Question - do you also have dreams that you end up experiencing while awake later on in life? It's basically like seeing the future in your dreams, but not quite, although that's a topic for another time.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Another one is experiencing others emotions that your physically around at the time. I wish I was able to pry all the info about this out of my brain and just put it all onto text for me to share with you lol. There's so much, so so much.

I've spent most of my years attempting to figure out what all this is, and I'll spend many, many more years doing so.
edit on 9/29/2019 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

I've been smoking MJ for 20;years nearly and it stops me dreaming or remembering them, although I have been off it since Friday so im expecting some really vivid dreams soon as that is what usually happens after I come off it
But can't think of any prophetic dreams. I did write a thread about a dream of this black shiny skinned woman who was floating in a void of blackness, she looked at me with indifference, I yearned to touch her, touched her and my body exploded in pure pleasure, then I awoke....
As far as my intuition goes I always see through and struggle to trust people as just about everyone is sneaky and two faced, I know why they have said things most of the time. I know there motives and see micro reactions naturally.

About 10 years ago I wrote an 500 word essay to get into Uni, it was about how people with different sized cars and engines should pay different road tax and fuel prices, I put a lot of energy into that paper, and a lot of what I wrote about happened, not the different fuel prices though, this was before I believed in magic, I look back and think I either made that happen or predicted it, there's more but I won't speak of it as there are things I think I may have been responsible for before I knew the power of magic.....
Ive also got a strange red birthmark by my right eye and have had different serious accident to my right eye, involving stitches twice... Don't know what that means if anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join