It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's envoy for Ukraine resigns as scrutiny of his role in Trump-Zelensky scandal grows

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I can see him on the stand under direct questioning and the fluids in his body fighting to either squirt from his eyes or possibly other orifices.

Coming from the West Coast, my first impressions of him were good, when he stood in the streets of NY with others and organized the work of continuing on. That quickly changed a few weeks later when SNL began to air again. They had a huge on stage presence of first responders with Giuliani standing in the middle of them all. There he was praising them all and then I noticed. 99% of those chosen to represent the thousands of heroes at that time were ''white men''. How, at best, ignorant could he be to stand there with such a misrepresentation and not correct it. For me, his credibility has gone down hill at an ever increasing rate.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

...one day after the now-infamous July 25 phone call between Trump and Zelensky, Volker visited Kyiv and met with Zelensky and other Ukrainian political figures, according to the complaint.

At that meeting, Volker provided Ukrainian leaders with advice on how to “navigate” the demands for investigations that Trump had made of Zelensky during the call, the whistleblower writes. (The whistleblower’s source for this claim is “multiple readouts of these meetings recounted to me by various US officials.”)

The whistleblower writes ... Volker spoke with Giuliani with the goal of trying to “contain the damage” to US national security that Giuliani was causing.

source: www.vox.com...

it is clear to me that Volker is in league with the Globalist Elites who are guarding the Cyber entities of this two tier operation called Impeachment Process engineered by the Deep-State Bad-Actors in all corners of the Government

Giuliani is making messes with the Globalist Elites' orderly takeover of the Federal Government...

Volker wants to get out of the line-of-fire he has found himself in as the Liaison between the Globalist Elites & the Deep-State actors on Capitol Hill,

all the while being the Watchdog & keeping tabs on the Trump-Giuliani patriot front...
Volker is aligned with only his Sub-Contractor arrangement with the Puppet Masters that pull-the-strings

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

CONFIRMED TONIGHT

KURT VOLKER will appear before 3 Congressional Committees this coming Thursday, October 3rd.

Source: politicalwire.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Myself, I will not expect much either way. Thanks for the update. See ya on this one in a couple of days, that is after I have gotten all my talking points from cnn.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

At least we'll know the real reason(s) why Kurt Volker resigned so suddenly this week. So far, just a lot of speculation.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemustYes, I agree. So I'll see you on this one next week some time. Get a lot of rest.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Rudy Giuliani said tonight that Volker probably was forced to quit by Obama holdovers at the State Department. They were angry with him for making Giuliani an unofficial Special Envoy with Ukraine.

See last 4 paragraphs at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join