It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's envoy for Ukraine resigns as scrutiny of his role in Trump-Zelensky scandal grows

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
So I have no idea what this could mean.
Maybe this is a precursor to tossing Giuliani under the bus....

According to the whistleblower complaint, Volker and another U.S. ambassador, Gordon Sondland, had met with Giuliani to try to "contain the damage" his efforts were having on U.S. national security. The whistleblower said Volker and Sondland also met with Ukrainian officials to help them navigate the "differing messages" they were getting through official U.S. government channels and Giuliani's private outreach.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Draining the swamp?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

SOURCE ARTICLE LINK PLEASE?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Fox News also has this... only adds that his name shows up in the whistleblower complaint.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Detroit Free Press, luckily, isn't so stingy with details:
www.freep.com...

President Donald Trump's special envoy for Ukraine, Kurt Volker, resigned on Friday amid growing questions about his role in connecting Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, with Ukrainian officials.

also...

According to the whistleblower complaint, Volker and another U.S. ambassador, Gordon Sondland, had met with Giuliani to try to "contain the damage" his efforts were having on U.S. national security. The whistleblower said Volker and Sondland also met with Ukrainian officials to help them navigate the "differing messages" they were getting through official U.S. government channels and Giuliani's private outreach.

Lots more details in that news story.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

He's now one of the 5 State Department people scheduled for a deposition over the next 2 weeks.

I know Pompeo is subpoenaed, then Volker will testify, Marie Yovanovich who just got ousted and is discussed in the phone calls. And Gordon Sundland, ambassador to the European Union.

I'm not finding who the 5th person is.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Brennan got to em 😎

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Thanks byrd. I found it in USA today but fox will do. reply to: Byrd

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I think it means that Volker won't be toeing the Trump line, and since he quit, the administration can't force him.

I think it means he's a free agent, and the White House can't gag his testimony.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Detroit Free Press, luckily, isn't so stingy with details:
www.freep.com...

President Donald Trump's special envoy for Ukraine, Kurt Volker, resigned on Friday amid growing questions about his role in connecting Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, with Ukrainian officials.

also...

Lots more details in that news story.

We are going to find out what a snake this guy is.

He is executive director of the Mccain institute.

He has ties to Dan Kramer of Mccain institute fame. Remember he is the one who went to London to meet with steele and brought back the dossier and handed it over to the FBI.

Have a feeling that he was trying to set up the Trump Admin.

That is why Rudy showed his phone with texts from Kurt asking for his help.

Time will tell....

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

He has ties to Dan Kramer of Mccain institute fame. Remember he is the one who went to London to meet with steele and brought back the dossier and handed it over to the FBI.

Really? Why in the world would Trump appoint him?

Maybe Volker is one of the whistle blower sources?

edit on 28-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Really? Why in the world would Trump appoint him?

Maybe Volker is one of the whistle blower sources?

Good question. I dont really know why he did. Guess we will find out.

I don't think that he is the whistle blowers source since he was asking for Giuliani's help...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I declare war! World War 3, be all that you can be!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
the Whistle-blower is much more than the Complaintant…
by naming names this 'whistle-blower' has announced to the parties mentioned that 'they' are on the Hit List

the Hit List is not the creation of the 'Deep State' cadre of Bad-Actors... but is originated from the Globalist Puppet Master that run-the-show & the enforcers of the Hit-List is some organization like a drug Cartel or MS13

there is a wide divide in this Ukraine crisis... the CrowdStrike Ukraine & Russian hacking/voter manipulation crimes are 3 levels Above the simple Greed-Corruption schemes of the political class lawbreakers that siphon off millions from Aid Packages intended to influence foreign recipients

I am busy in building a framework, I do not understand just how the CrowdStrike/Russian collusion/Dossier set so importantly with the Globalists who puppeteer the Deep-State bad-Actors and Anti-Trumpers in general

When I organize a framework to meditate upon... then an explanation might present itself

i'm germinating an idea that a 'Matrix' is being fashioned by the Globalist Elites... a 'reality creating Matrix' which links the CrowdStrikes/Facebooks/Amazons/Alphabets with the Dossier fabricators like Steele in the UK
((do you all recall the TV show 'Night Court' whose producer was also named Steele))
~ the Faux Russian Dossier is styled like a Night Court episode ~ hmmm

Put on those Thinking Caps all you ATS members of the peanut gallery

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

They put Attorney General BARR on the "hit list" too.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The more incompetent news outlets are still saying that Rudy Giuliani was conducting opposition research in Ukraine on his own accord.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

At this point I think Giuliani has tossed himself under the bus..

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

At this point I think Giuliani has tossed himself under the bus..

www.cnn.com...

Giuliani denied to CNN on Thursday the characterizations of his interactions with Volker detailed in a complaint from an American intelligence community whistleblower, saying he had a "nice little trail" of text messages with Volker to prove his story.
"I spoke to the State Department during the course of this situation, I told you, at least 10 times, and I met with them," Giuliani told CNN.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Giuliani had those text messages certified as legitimate. The State Department didn't trust the FBI, and therefore asked him to go collect the evidence that Ukraine's new Administration wanted the USA to have.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It looks like now that Trump is going to be impeached, and that there is hard and fast evidence of his crimes (he has admitted them: influencing an election with a foreign power, obstruction), so the folks want to dis-associate with Trump and his corruption. Pretty simple to see. Already over 40 Republicans in the Senate have admitted they will vote to impeach. The House is now moving quickly to draw up the articles, so this will be a done deal by Christmas.

This is the present under your tree...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join