It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor Rips Tom Brady’s ‘White Masculinity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Jesus teets, what are they teaching peeps in college nowadays. So, this dude thinks Tom Brady is the embodiment of white supremist, privileged, male sports idolized, elitist because he took mostly white friends to the Kentucky Derby!

Good god, this fool "academic" even wrote a book about it. Here's the thing though, outside of New England, I think everyone HATES Brady....I do. I mean did he got to Carolina and compare fans of Cam Newton? Did he note how many black people Cam took to the P.Diddy concert?
This is the sort of thing that propagates racial hatred and stereotypes.

Honestly, academics that publish overtly race baiting, unintelligent, poorly scripted crap like this should be censured by their peers.

www.campusreform.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
gosh have we come a long way from Kipling's WM's Burden

and White Misogyny in general!

not

ps - why do all-American sports spectators count it as sports, beer bellies and all?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I totally dont follow what you mean. What does 19th century colinization have to do with the OP?

And the second part...what in the wide wide world ofsports
are you talking about?
a reply to: tulsi

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
Academics??? If you click on my signature down there, you will see in writing that the GEC is to forge partnerships with academics and utilize special operators and agents to influence targeted populations. NDAA 2017 bro. It still receives funding every year under the NDAA.

Hidden in the fantastically boring depths of the 1,576-page NDAA, in §1259C, below Subtitle E, labeled “Other Matters,” below Title XIII , is approval for the funding of a new propaganda agency which will be managed by the secretary of state. The text was pretty much lifted word-for-word from the Portman-Murphy “Countering Disinformation & Propaganda Act,”except that congress changed the name from the slightly ominous-sounding “Center for Information Analysis and Response” to a happier “Global Engagement Center.” Among other things, the center’s function is to —

…develop, plan, and synchronize… whole-of-government initiatives to expose and counter foreign propaganda and disinformationdirected against United States national security interests and proactively advance fact-based narratives that support United States allies and interests
— §1259C, a3

To establish cooperative or liaison relationships with foreign partners and allies… and other entities, such as academia, nongovernmental organizations, and the private sector
— §1259C, a5

Or, in other words, they’ll be planting their people in academic situations & working with pretty much any industry they think will enhance their propaganda’s reach & effectiveness. The section even approves funding to spy on journalists, social media groups, political parties, & NGOs — all of this is to “proactively advance fact-based narratives,” of course. See for yourself — the NDAA lists one of the center’s functions as:

“Identifying current and emerging trends in… information obtained from print, broadcast, online and social media, support for third-party outlets such as think tanks, political parties, and nongovernmental organizations… and the use of covert or clandestine special operators and agents to influence targeted populations and governments…”
— §1259C, b4

AUTHORITY FOR GRANTS.—The Center is authorized to provide grants or contracts of financial support to civil society groups, journalists, nongovernmental organizations, federally-funded research and development centers, private companies, or academic institutions for the following purposes:

[…]to counter efforts by foreign governments to use disinformation, misinformation, and propaganda to influence the policies and social and political stability of the United States

— §1259C, f(1) & §1259C, f(1)D

In plain English, this is saying that the US is going to start subsidizing journalists, researchers, and even schools who agree with the regime — which, incidentally, will punish and potentially threaten the viability of truly independent media altogether.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
all the establishment has to do is say "Russian interference!" and they can direct this garbage domestically, which they have been doing now for a good three years minimum.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Ummm...not sure what that has to do with the OP, but interesting none the less.

a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
not sure what it has to do with the OP?! Here, since you clearly read nothing, allow me to put relevant topic in bold for you.

To establish cooperative or liaison relationships with foreign partners and allies… and other entities, such as academia, nongovernmental organizations, and the private sector
— §1259C, a5
“Identifying current and emerging trends in… information obtained from print, broadcast, online and social media, support for third-party outlets such as think tanks, political parties, and nongovernmental organizations… and the use of covert or clandestine special operators and agents to influence targeted populations and governments…”
— §1259C, b4
[…]to counter efforts by foreign governments to use disinformation, misinformation, and propaganda to influence the policies and social and political stability of the United States

All this nonsense began as a hedge against, #RussianInterferance , or did you conveniently forget?? So long as this propaganda agency continues to spew that fake news, it can continue to order its covert or caldestine special operators and agents to influence targeted populations and governments. In this case, governments is meant for state, county and local municipalities and their reps.

Again, this is in writing for department of defense appropriations and funding, tinfoil hat wearers did not just make this all up.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Everyone does realize this is literally the comment some random nobody....

Can you imagine what ATS would look like if there was a post every time a teacher said something stupid...

And fill in the blank for the occupation..
the “new” page would spin like a gas pump lol.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh I read it allright. Im thinking you didnt read the op. Perhaps you can show me the connection between the OP and your assertion.

a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
My bad. Maybe i will pm you first next time to get your approval. Or not.

a reply to: JustJohnny

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This issue has been settled and entered into the Congressional record .

edit on 27-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It's okay to be racist against white people and if you do it that means you're a good honorable person and totally not a racist unlike those poor stupid inbred domestic terrorist 1% uptight privileged white people ugh, hate them, give me stars now silly.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Except this professor IS white!!! Lol

I think peeps like this are just trying to get laid by brown chicks cuz white chicks be like EEEWWWW.

And he looks like a redhead....

today.uri.edu...

a reply to: snarfbot

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Not unique at all, there are lots of these with blue checks being promoted on twitter. Maybe just because liberals are dishonest, they like to climb ladders and pull them up behind them. Maybe they are over compensating because they're really horrible abusive people. Look at Weinstein and Epstein those guys are/were liberals.

It takes a particular type of psychopath to LIE continually day in and out, you see the same sorts posting here. These people are unreachable, but by exposing the insanity of their positions it can change the view of other more reasonable people who see the back and forth.

That is why you have to be vigilant and call it out whenever you see it even in real life! Hopefully his students aren't brainwashed.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

That's what Commie 5th Columnists do , Undermine the Democratic Republic with Subversion and Lies .......

edit on 28-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Professor Rips Tom Brady’s ‘White Masculinity

Wait...WHAT??

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I laughed when I read this story! I laughed at myself actually.

I laughed because I was instantly torn in half by the story.

One half of me said..."Here we go again with these GD liberal college professors!"

The other half of me said..."WAIT! It's Tom Brady, for cripes sakes! And, I HATE Tom Brady with every fiber of my being, so maybe he really is a white supremacist monster, that fooking ultra-douche-bag pecker-head!"

LOLOL!!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
My sentiments exactly...i thought he was an lgbtqyz icon!

a reply to: stosh64

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
For real....and he went to a fourth rate college whose name i am forbidden to utter. A

Po reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I wouldn't piss on Brady even if he was on fire!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join