It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something you can do to help disclosure ----->

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
202-224-3542 Harry Reid

Call Harry Reid, congressman from Nevada and tell him things like "I think there should be more congressional oversight on Area 51 and the money spent there" and "please tell President Bush it's time for full UFO/ET disclosure". When you call that number, all you have to do is leave a message. If we don't do these things, we'll never get our point across. So if you want to help, do this. It only takes 30 seconds of your time!

Reply to this topic if you call and tell us what you said. I've already called and left him a message!

If you don't want to call Harry Reid, here's a link to find your congressman. Call them !!!!!!! www.visi.com...

[edit on 6-3-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I don't mind the full disclosure of ET/UFO's so long as it's handled properly and won't cause worldwide panic.

However, when it comes to Area 51 I think that it should remain secret as it is. There's certain things regarding national security and experimental/aircraft and weapons that are none of our business. It's the secrecy of these projects that gives us an advantage over our adversaries, and gives them less time to play catch-up.

Obviously there are a lot of questions that we all want answers to, but some things like Area 51 projects need to stay confidential for our own good.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Please don't get me wrong. I also believe the testing of new advanced air craft should be kept secret. But I also know about a lot of bad things that go on at Area 51 and how it works and who controls what goes on there. There simply needs to be more congressional oversight of Area 51 since we the tax payers pay for it and congress represents us. Area 51 does a lot of good, but also is evil in a lot of ways. I say still call you congressman!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Please don't get me wrong. I also believe the testing of new advanced air craft should be kept secret. But I also know about a lot of bad things that go on at Area 51 and how it works and who controls what goes on there. There simply needs to be more congressional oversight of Area 51 since we the tax payers pay for it and congress represents us. Area 51 does a lot of good, but also is evil in a lot of ways. I say still call you congressman!

It's bad enough we already have Congressmen leaking classified information to the press, and even using intelligence for political purposes. The last thing I want is one of those partisan big-mouths blabbing about top secret projects we're working on.

As far as the bad stuff going on there, I don't know too much about that... someone will have to inform me if there are any facts out there. Maybe there's a way for those kinds of things to be eliminated through the Congress, but we must not forget that some of these "evil" things may be b.s. stories or even a necessary evil for the greater good. I doubt there's people sitting there doing insane experiments on innocent people just for laughs.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Wether it's just for laughs or not it's still wrong. Who ever is in control of Area 51 has too much power and not enough oversight. We pay for that facility! It seems too lop-sided to me.

new topics

top topics

join