It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Welcome Immigration at Record High

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
themoderatevoice.com... k-com-americans-support-for-immigration-is-at-record-highs/

While Trump builds wall and localities nationwide dance between sanctuary stances and deportation raids, recent polls show how Americans apparently truly feel about the heart of the matter.

That they welcome immigrants with open arms, despite the crime, and strain on resources, and threat to recent improvements in national security.

Why? Why do today's Americans still want to keep the doors wide open to immigration, rather than shut them for at least a while in face of above threats to Americans?

Will immigration somehow help lower crime, ease strain on public resources, and reduce threats to national security?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Immigration and illegal immigration are two separate things.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Why? Because Americas level of stupidity is at an all time high.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Immigration and illegal immigration are two separate things.

Good point; somehow doubt anyone would poll masses asking if Welcome Illegal Immigration but maybe its out there

since it's a 'separate thing'... obviously.

Many legal residents including those with green card are being deported for security reasons. Mostly depending what countries US is bombing at the time.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The article is trash. They make no distinction between legal and illegal immigration. Putting illegal and legal immigrants into one basket and saying the Trump administration is out to get them all.

I'm amazed people actually believe this crap...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I welcome LEGAL immigration. I don’t know anyone that doesn't welcome LEGAL immigration. The wall won’t be a hindrance to LEGAL immigration or LEGAL asylum seekers. It is there to hinder ILLEGAL invaders and has ZERO Impact on immigration.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

I am grateful to have hard-working, ambitious, talented individuals who bring new experiences, culture and skills to this country when they have gone through the legal process.

Illegal aliens who come here and could care less about America, the laws, or the individuals who went through the proper channels, should be deported and we should have a robust system in place to crack down on illegal immigration.

Gotta love how the "resisters" and anti-Trump crowd call Trump and his supporters racists and anti-immigration as if the legal immigrants and illegal immigrants are one in the same.. PS they're not

edit on 27-9-2019 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

I love immigrants. I welcome them. Illegals should get the boot ASAP.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I dont know anyone in the states that is against legal immigration, its the strain on the system that makes many turn away form illegal immigrants.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I welcome LEGAL immigration. I don’t know anyone that doesn't welcome LEGAL immigration. The wall won’t be a hindrance to LEGAL immigration or LEGAL asylum seekers. It is there to hinder ILLEGAL invaders and has ZERO Impact on immigration.

Just saying, but i do know people who reject LEGAL immigration, or people with accents not native but completely legal anyway. It is displayed in bad ways all over the place

The wall is meant to keep illegal immigrants out, but what's stopping legal immigrants to be pushed out from within?

top topics

join