It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The left would trade anyone for trump.. except maybe Obama..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I keep seeing this narrative that the “left is protecting (fill in blank) ..

Right now we/they are supposedly protecting Hunter Biden and Joe..

Do ya’ll really think the left would not trade almost anyone for trump guilty or not?!?!

If investigating Hunter might prove Trump did a quid, pro, quo. The left sacrificed Hunter instantly..

And you can say that double for Hillary.. not even bill likes hillary.. no one would cry one tear if Hillary were prosecuted.. lol

Especially Bill..

Imho it is just one more example of VERY crappy logic..

I mean Jesus Christ, half the conservatives conspiracy theories presently in circulation literally came from trump saying “I know you are but what am I?”

Lol... and some how basically all the conservatives just lap it up..

“Trump is accused of collusion “

Trumps rebuttal “I didn’t collude with the russians, Hillary colluded with the russians!!”

WHAT ?!?! Lol

“I didn’t collide with Ukraine, Biden colluded with Ukraine!!”

I mean damn.. is this pre-school lol!

It does not take much intelligence to see through such nonsense..

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Here is a link from 10 months ago when Trump re-tweeted a picture of those he thinks should be locked up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How many of them have. None. All he manages to do is to add to the list of those to be hated by his clan of believers.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Exactly...

I will say that I see less and less people actually expecting him to do something..

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Exactly...

I will say that I see less and less people actually expecting him to do something..

This of course can be and is seen from two different narratives. One is because he is under-siege by opposing forces of brainwashed zombie leftists that are controlled by that cabal in that picture. The other side is it is all bluff and bluster.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I mean Jesus Christ, half the conservatives conspiracy theories presently in circulation literally came from trump saying “I know you are but what am I?” Lol... and some how basically all the conservatives just lap it up.. “Trump is accused of collusion “ Trumps rebuttal “I didn’t collude with the russians, Hillary colluded with the russians!!” WHAT ?!?! Lol “I didn’t collide with Ukraine, Biden colluded with Ukraine!!” I mean damn.. is this pre-school lol! It does not take much intelligence to see through such nonsense..

Says the weakest left-wing poster on ATS. I'd provide proof that you're wrong, but we already have like 20 threads with that proof in it. So if you were to dumb to pick it up by now, there is no hope for you.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

How would investigating Biden help them get Trump? It would do the opposite if Biden did something wrong, it would justify Trump.

Are you saying you want Biden investigated?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Here is a link from 10 months ago when Trump re-tweeted a picture of those he thinks should be locked up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How many of them have. None. All he manages to do is to add to the list of those to be hated by his clan of believers.

Patience, little grasshopper...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Your posts are proof enough that the fact Trump won, continues to win and will most likely win 2020 doesn't 'compute' and is driving you literally insane.
You all view yourselves as 'superior' intellectually and morally, yet you continue to lose.

Your hubris and programming will not allow you to see the truth.

Every time the media has you convinced This Is IT, We Got Trump, it slips through your fingers like so much diarrhea and leaves you there befuddled.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Biden is done. Trump will win again and again. Now that precedent has been set that 2nd hand knowledge will be used to start investigations it should be remarkably easy for Trump to drain the rest.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

How is he surrounded by leftists when every head of every federal law enforcement branch is a trump appointee..

And he has a Supreme Court majority for any legal challenges.

There is no reason trump hasn’t prosecuted those he has accused, well except that he has no evidence of wrongdoing and it would blow up in his face..

The only 2 options I see are ...

1) trump is protecting them.. fat chance..

2) trump was always spouting nonsense that the sheeple just lap up..

It sure is funny everyone on the left predicted exactly this... trump makes crazy claims , but proves none of them”..

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

BWAHAHAHA

Trump barely beat hillary Clinton... who is less popular than Hillary Clinton??

No one..

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

THEN WHY ISNT TRUMP PROSECUTING ANYONE?!?!

WHY IS IT ONLY TRUMP PEOPLE GOING TO JAIL?!?!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

THEN WHY ISNT TRUMP PROSECUTING ANYONE?!?!

WHY IS IT ONLY TRUMP PEOPLE GOING TO JAIL?!?!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: highvein

BWAHAHAHA

Trump barely beat hillary Clinton... who is less popular than Hillary Clinton??

No one..

lol. And yet that is who the Dems ran. See how dumb they are? Trump doesn't have to do much to beat them.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Why won't you answer?

Are you saying you want Biden investigated?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Lol what a sperg puppet

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Precisely a reply to: JustJohnny

new topics

top topics

join