It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

angels cast out of heaven built pyramids

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Most hieroglyphic experts today believe the chalk marks found in the upper chambers to be forgeries left by their discoverer!!

I'll have to challenge you on that, like who? There is no mainstream belief in those quarry marks being forged.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by silver wolverine

yes that is my theory the fallen angels had secret knoweledge and taught the men women and giant offspring their secrets alot of them forgotten

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

theyre already alowed to go there to test the brethren or good angels and try to get them to fall with them

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Ancient writings tell us much about angels:

They were corporeal in every way, and looked just like men: the angels of the lord are just blokes who can walk into Abraham's house, sit down and have a cuppa with Sarah and him, and chit-chat about Soddom and Gomorrah. They were man-sized and man-shaped, ate, drank, spoke and breathed, and must have done and had all the things that went along with those actions.

They were at least as closely related to us as lions are to tigers, if not, simply, fully human: they bred, and produced hybrid/superior offspring, offspring that was fertile and produced descendants of their own. This would imply not hybrid, but simply superior, as most hybrid creatures are infertile. There are hybrids that are fertile, but they are rare.

They used weapons and technology: (I think it was) Rama's famous sound-seeking missile, fired from his vimana, to track another god's vimana to destroy it after it went invisible. King Nuada's working silver arm, Dian Cecht's flying machine, the Ark of the Covenant, and all such legends all imply that someone, a very long time ago, knew what the word "engineering" meant. These have been passed down to us as magical or religious artefacts in mythology, as would be expected. Also, see cargo cults.

The oldest mythologies say we were the god's bitches: Yes, thank you Sumerians, it's nice to know I was created as a slave-bitch for the Gods to go dig their gardens and plant carrots, or whatever. I'd rather it that man struggled from being a pre-multicelluar lifeform that evolved it's way to owner of the planet, rather than the God's made me and then #ed up, destroying themselves in the process, leaving me to simply step into a vacant position. Therefore, since it is all based on previous mythologies, I suspect that angels are merely Judaism's way of reconcilling far older gods within the Sumerian pantheon into the monothestic way of looking at things.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IKnowNothing

what else are they going to do

another thing is they couldve given that knoweledge to people for the people to builf them

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicPriest420

fallen angels gathered all over the world so they could be the gods of the egyptians and sumerians AND the titans of the greeks

heaven is a material planet that you can touch and fell not! a white cloud

you can map the planets or HEAVENS so as to get to a certain planet i believe that they were mapping to get to the planet heaven

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
angels means Pari in sanskrit, madhya means mid in sanskrit, its gods language. These angels carried stones to build pyramids...
These angels were from NIBERU i.e they were asranauts ...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by silver wolverine

Yes Pari+mid i.e fairy in middle of tomb.... this is pronounced as PYRAMID now...
In sanskrit Pari means fairy , and Center means MID coming from world madhya.. So again PYRAMID is word coming from fairies staying in middle of tomb...
Also you must have read about fairy tails , who were having magic of lifting any thing , flying etc etc ... so stones were carried on top of pyramids by fairie...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
... So where did the fallen angels go if they could no longer materialize in human form? They stayed here on earth in spirit form. ...

I agree with most of your post, except this part here. The fallen angels did not remain free to roam the earth in spirit form. The Book of Enoch says that their CHILDREN would remain on earth as spirits until the great judgement; however, the fallen angels themselves were consigned to Tartarus, which is a prison for angels (apparently).

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It appears that given enough time, even the ancients could have built the pyramids. That is part of our problem from our current perspective in time; we must look back through that filter.

All our data suggests that they could not have built them in the time frame pegged for construction. So, many wild idea's are promoted to explain how aliens, angels or giants must have built them using advanced technology.

Maybe our assumption about "time" is wrong?
Maybe time was not always constant, or that ancients had more knowledge and understanding about what time really was. It does seem possible since the Mayan's had a powerful preoccupation with the cyclical nature of time and a need for marking it.

Maybe the pyramids represent an attempt by a previous version of humanity to control the universe, by mimicing its structure upon the ground in the powerful form of pyramid shapes? Maybe they underestimated the true power of what they attempted to tap into?
Maybe they never got close to finishing what they started to build in Giza?

Maybe that release of power both destroyed them and changed time, space and gravity, locally, expanding outward. Could have knocked a few planets askew. Blown one out of orbit, destroyed another?

We really have so little accurate data from their relative perspective.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by GriffinRD]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
many people will suggest things like this as long as they are missguided by the people who are able upto this date to false facts and hide the truth .
when you address people with respect to their minds with any oponion they will sure receive the information .
regarding the pyramids you can see by google earth that around the first pyraminds there are too many huge graves and it is unveiled and they egyptions will answer it is the princesses floors because if they say the truth they will loose the hounor of building the pyramids although the Pharohs themselve wrote on the monkey holy statue that the ones who built the pyramids had arms stronger than one thousand men and queen hitchsbout claimed that she built some pillar and the next king sai she was lying and the piller was ther before her you can see hundreds of pictures in the pyramids showing giants and small egyptions in the sam pictures looking at them the windows of the houses were 15 meters hight and the egyptions made the repairs in the pyramids by mud not stones because they were not able to shift one stone and they never recorded the techneque of building all those huge things the pharohs came to the pyramids and triesd with their lies to captivate and the current world is supporting the same lies and they know the truth
in the holy Quran of muslims it is very clearly mentioned that Aad people 70 000 years back were almost 15 meters high and they built the pyramids wasting their time worshiping some stars there prophet kept warning them but they never listened and god sent a turnado on them for 7 nights and killed them all and described them like dead palmolive trees that I beleive and Pharohs were criminals killing their own people by making 4 horses pulling a man to 4 directions they never built any thing with stones they used baked mud for their casteles and palaces with very cheep copper tools

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver wolverine
i beleive the pryamids were built by the devils angels that were cast out of heaven.The bible tells of them.That is why Noahs flood occured because they were having children with humans.Any others share that opinion.

Ive thought about that too. It'd make sense that demons and the forces of evil would want to trick humans into believing them to be gods, especially when you consider that Satan was kicked out of heaven for thinking he was better than God. thus resulting in the many religions of the world.
Also, I've always considered the idea that demons are what we know of as "aliens". think about it, its the perfect fron for an "invasion".

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver wolverine
i beleive the pryamids were built by the devils angels that were cast out of heaven.The bible tells of them.That is why Noahs flood occured because they were having children with humans.Any others share that opinion.
Your suppositions are ostensibly valid. However, you seem to have a elementary and benighted understanding of the true identity of the "entities" and historical incidences involved. When you say "devil angels" I assume you mean the once obedient sons of Yahweh (YHWH) or Almighty God of Jesus Christ (in Hebrew: Ben Elohim or Son(s) of God aka "angels"). Jesus himself was one of them too. His name was Michael when he was a "ben Elohim".

If you read Moses' words in Genesis 6 and Jesus' half-brother Jude's work in his Bible book you discover that these entities where called the MEN OF FAME. This simply means that these DISOBEDIENT ben Elohim were the beings or gods/godesses of ancient mythology spreading across pagandom to animism known historically today.

The DBE (disobedient ben Elohim aka "demons") had REAL personal names before the Garden of Eden incident. The Sumerian or Akkadian (aka Babylonian) cuneiform gives them all sorts of names like Sumash, Enlil, etc. The Apocrypha gives them names too like Azzazel, who incidentally was the ring-leader. Obviously Yahweh changed his name to the REBEL and RESISTOR which in Greek is SATAN and DEVIL after he showed his true self to Adam and Eve as a rebel, liar, and a sneak who wanted to challenge Yahweh's (God's) Sovereignty. We see in the Book of Job Satan DIRECTLY challenging that Sovereignty again.

Book of Job also shows us that Satan had AFTER THE FLOOD free-reign to move about anywhere in the Solar System including Earth. Other scriptures tend to suggest that maybe after the flood when he (and his angels) could no longer "super-clone*" themselves into human or animal form and procreate with human women. So they were allowed to depart Earth and "set up shop" on other planets like Mars, Luna (moon), Vulcan (intrasolar planetoid now destroyed), Saturn's moons, Jupiter's moons, etc. Then come back to Earth as they desired.

*Super-cloning: a theoretical method of using human DNA from others to form a completed whole adult human capable of procreating with human females. The DBE probably did this and then 'possessed' the cloned bodies.

You say they were cast out of heaven before the flood. That is not true. They had free-reign to roam about anywhere they desired (see Book of Job). They were eventually cast out of heaven (yes that means outer space) to be restricted to the planet Earth in spirit form (no super-cloning allowed since the flood) to this day. When was that? Well using some math, Bible-chronology, and some scriptural data I'd say that occurred about 99 years ago. Some scientists noted that Mars appeared to be "occupied" up until the turn of the 20th century (i.e. Schiaparelli, Lowell, etc). By who? There are monuments on Mars and maybe Luna.

Who built those monuments? Then we must ask ourselves how could mere ancient man think up and build such HUGE monuments like the Giza plateau monuments, Easter Island, Mesoamerican monuments, Angor Wat, Macchu Picchu, Natzca, Stonehenge, and the many other wonders of the world. The answer is an emphatic NO they couldn't!! Well some may ask why would they build these weird monuments? Why? Because the DBE want the sovereignty belonging to Yahweh God Almighty for themselves. They want humans to bow down worship them (i.e. Satan asked Jesus to do that once). How better to do that by fooling them into believing in gods, goddesses, aliens and extremely powerful humans who, incidentally could NEVER build these things.

So your speculation is quite valid. You just need to know who the players really were/are. Ask yourself what is the big push by NASA and others to get to Mars? For what? There's nothing there FOR US... Hmmm...
edit on 21-3-2013 by spookysr because: Better spelling

edit on 21-3-2013 by spookysr because: clarity

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join