It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Business Democrats Say They Will Vote TRUMP or Not Vote if WARREN is the Party Nominee.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

Great meme! Isn't Bernie Sanders about the same as Elizabeth Warren, when it comes to soaking the "wealthy" and giving it to everyone else?

Dunno if they're on the same level, but in recent months Bernie has abandoned all pretenses, and is campaigning on a platform of pure Communism.

seems to me the whole democrat field is communist
escalating giveaway promises

would not be surprised to see nobody get enough votes in the primaries which leads to
an open convention in which somebody from the past (Hillary? Kerry?) gets the nomination

the Ocasio wing will go ballistic

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
I think it's patriotic for the rich to pay their fair share. The middle class has been carrying the burden for too long. a reply to: carewemust

I think the poor should just put in more effort.

Let politicians, schoolteachers and administrators, community leaders, ministers and parents drill into children the message that in a free society, they enter adulthood with three major responsibilities: at least finish high school, get a full-time job and wait until age 21 to get married and have children. Our research shows that of American adults who followed these three simple rules, only about 2 percent are in poverty and nearly 75 percent have joined the middle class (defined as earning around $55,000 or more per year).

Link

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Great meme! Isn't Bernie Sanders about the same as Elizabeth Warren, when it comes to soaking the "wealthy" and giving it to everyone else?

yeah, they don't think billionaires should exist.

It used to be "millionaires shouldn't exist", but then Warren and Sanders both became millionaires, so...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I thought the same thing...but this would be a genius move if they (Warren Campaign) could use this to their benefit...but she too is quite wealthy..heavy.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: DBCowboy

yeah, they don't think billionaires should exist.

It used to be "millionaires shouldn't exist", but then Warren and Sanders both became millionaires, so...

Then again, life in the Soviet Union was pretty good for the guys at the top. They even had their own private stores, with goods that the general public couldn't buy.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
the poor are going to need to work a lot harder now the federal bank are putting a few more pumps into that patched up and reinflated asset bubble from 2007. Wages will stay the same while capital assets go through the roof. Just as they have in the eu and the uk. Only this time its not called quantative easing.

How to reward the wealthy voters while reassuring the struggling voters that the government is trying to help.......

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I don't blame them. Warren would literally destroy the US economy and crash the market with some of the crazy ideas she has. I fear for my future and job if she wins.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join