It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 Republican Senators Would Vote to Impeach Trump' If Vote Was Secret, GOP Consultant Claims

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Now that the Republicans have let America know they will impeach Trump, how are we to go forward?

Ukraine Prominent GOP consultant Mike Murphy claimed on Wednesday that he was told by a Republican senator that the majority of Republican senators "would vote to impeach" President Donald Trump if they could do so anonymously. "These Senate Republicans, should the Democrats vote impeachment, which is far more likely than not, are going to be pinned down to a yes/no answer," Murphy, who previously advised Republican politicians including Mitt Romney, John McCain and Jeb Bush, said in an interview with MSNBC. "The politics of it will get worse and worse for Trump," the Republican political consultant, who has long been critical of Trump, said.

www.newsweek.com...

if Trump is impeached by the house, it looks like he will have little support from the Senate. I guess that conspiring with a foreign power was too much even for the Republicans to ignore. There will be hell to pay when they run for re-election if they continue to ignore Trumps crimes - that he has admitted.

Obstruction of justice was one thing, but now we have the transcripts (or what ever they call the edited version) of him colluding and conspiring.

There is no way out except for dismissal of Trump. This is now national security. All good American patriots must stand up, and even if they voted for Trump, admit they were wrong, and heal our nation.

The moment is now. All patriots will stand, and history will judge those who sit...or wallow in the mud.

I stand with America.
edit on 26-9-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

There is now way out except for dismissal of Trump. This is now national security. All good American patriots must stand up, and even if they voted for Trump, admit they were wrong, and heal our nation.

Yeah good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ex Romney political analyst you mean?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Looks like the toast is toasting !!

Now for the butter 😀

😮

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Oh bless your heart, Mr.NewMember...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Go back under your bridge, John.

You registered today to do nothing but pump out this baloney. I would tell you where to stick it, but this isn't the Mud Pit.

Patriots are standing with their president, btw. Goodbye.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
A Trump hater and former consultant for 3 trump haters . One of whom is dead and the other isn’t a senator was given this privileged information by a senator .

Gee I wonder who that was ? 🤔

Edit;

I wish this was the mud pit because I had a much better comment .

edit on 26-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Looks to me like the House just has to send the impeachment over to the Senate, and the deal is done. Republicans never liked Trump anyway. They invented "never Trump," and now his crimes have come home to roost. How do you like your blue-eyed boy now, Mr. Death?

link   
I just find it hilarious the very same party who ran Hillary after Bernie got screwed over are gun ho for impeachment after two days of allegations.

She erased tens of thousands of emails handpicked by her own staff as "personal" and handed over what she wanted. What investigation allows you to pick the evidence you'll hand over?

Then, her campaign used paid a foreign ex spy who paid Russians for dirt, and that led to a domestic investigation.

They said she was cleared by an investigation, so it's all good.

Well, we're two days in to allegations and we're going to bring congress which is in session less than half a year to start impeachment proceedings.

What hypocritical bulls###.

Oh, and for the record... Many know I'm not a Trump fan... I'll be the first to say let him burn if an investigation finds criminal wrong doing.

But this is truly hilarious.

link   

Ummm...”page not found”...

Typical...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Let me explain something to you...this is satire propagated by the deranged Leftist cult.
But let’s say for the moment it happens, there will be a report available to the public of the exact vote tally of which RINOs voted for impeachment.
It’s not going to be anonymous.
Their political careers will be over and they will be replaced with real Republicans.
Do you really think they want their gravy train to end?
Get a grip...come down from the ledge...take a deep breath....use whatever cliche you want to use, but you can be sure it’s not going to happen.
edit on 26-9-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Link corrected. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It looks like Pence will president by Christmas. I wonder how long it will be before he sets up the "camps" for the folks who need to be re-educated...The republicans really need to get their game together, or we will see an all-democratic line=up come November 2020.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
It looks like Pence will president by Christmas. I wonder how long it will be before he sets up the "camps" for the folks who need to be re-educated...The republicans really need to get their game together, or we will see an all-democratic line=up come November.

Jesus Christ....can a troll be more obvious?
And not a very good one either.
Put your next fairytale in the Mud-Pit, so we can tell you exactly what we think of you.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What are you thinking? That because hes a new member he's five years old or something?

We were all new members once. What does that have to do with stating a point of view?

You can only do that if you've been here for years?
Every time I see someone post this to a new member they dont agree with I wonder if someone said the same thing to them when they were new and what they thought of it when someone did.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

It looks like Pence will president by Christmas. I wonder how long it will be before he sets up the "camps" for the folks who need to be re-educated...The republicans really need to get their game together, or we will see an all-democratic line=up come November 2020.

I miss the old president who made us feelz good with his words. The guy who locked up more people under the espionage act than any president since it's inception, combined, then multiplied by 2.5.

Then they followed him up with Hillary, lulz. They wonder why they lost and they're still pulling the double standard BS because they are "morally superior".

Trump may be an asshole, but Obama abused the law against our own citizens in a way Trump hasn't held a flame to.

I'm actually mad I'm forced to defend Trump right now. Wtf?!?
edit on 26-9-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

All good American patriots must stand up, and even if they voted for Trump, admit they were wrong, and heal our nation.

The moment is now. All patriots will stand, and history will judge those who sit...or wallow in the mud.

I stand with America.

LMMFAO. So this is the narrative youre gonna go with now? LOL. This is seriously some rich, funny stuff coming from the people who absolutely hate the USA.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What are you thinking? That because hes a new member he's five years old or something?

We were all new members once. What does that have to do with stating a point of view?

You can only do that if you've been here for years?
Every time I see someone post this to a new member they dont agree with I wonder if someone said the same thing to them when they were new and what they thought of it when someone did.

LOL.....just LOL.
Look who is sticking up for the troll.
You couldn’t make this sh!t up if you tried.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It must be hard for Trump supporters to see him go down so quickly, after he has obstructed and conspired for so long and gotten away with it. But his check is cashed, and he is being dropped like a toilet seat by his party. They never liked him anyway - he was a social climber who no one except perverts like Jeff Epstein wanted to party with, and even then the fat man smelled bad. Bye bye Trumpy!

Just wondering if the Senate will decide treason and use the death penalty, or cut him loose for the other states to "lock him up" for the rest of his life.

Who is taking bets?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

And yet you still found a way to be rude to him.
way to go.

And I know that everyone here is in a panic and feeling sick to their stomachs because they can plainly see that this is very very serious.

Republican senators are saying if the vote were secret they would impeach him. The democrat house most assuredly will.

Its not patriots that are standing with the president because if they are patriots they will not stand for this.
The ones who are standing behind him are not patriots they are his lackeys.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join