It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlize Theron's 7 year old Transgender

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I have to think there's something to Megan Fox and Charlize Theron's kids situations to do with the young, impressionable children's fascination with what they see as their amazing moms, who get all this attention amd adoration.

To a kid, it looks rewarding to emulate, but what they see is "pretty lady gets all these people's attention." Then mom doesn't know how, or care to coach the child on focusing on something other than the outward appearance.

Of course it seems more appealing to want to be like rich, famous, attention-getting mama than boring ol' dad.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
If they are old enough to make grown up decisions before the grass grows, about something as natural an consequential like sex, then they are old enough to bust their ass at work or go to war.

They should be allowed to have tattoos an drive their parents cars too...while being drunk an smashed at the same time.

An mommy an daddy cant say no.
edit on 27-9-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
im best friends with a transsexual girl. she told me she made the decision in jr. high around, and just started dressing ambiguously.

i assume she is an expert, because she has the breast job lol. she told me, no way should a 4 or 5 year old be encouraged to do anything like this.

Please don't feed the radical-trans-activists...

If a boy/man decides they are a girl/woman, call them a trans boy/man. They are still a boy/man, no matter what chemicals they take or what self-mutilation they engage in. Same goes for a girl/woman who decides they are a man. They are a trans-girl/woman. They are not a man, and never can or will be.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
With lunatics in charge of most of the mainstream media we are screwed. I am suffering from exhaustion with the left progressive lying, making up charges on the President, turning children into sexual misfits with this transgender BS and general overall double standard reporting. UGGGHHH.

This is all so existential. A living nightmare. Everything upside down. I was never a real Bible thumper but believe in the Lord and try to be a good person. But with what is going on HOLY SCHITER THE LUNATICS ARE RUNNING THE NUTHOUSE AND THE END TIMES ARE HERE. It feels like a dream your are having just scary enough to keep on and not wake you up in panic.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Seven year olds have trouble deciding what color crayon to eat first.

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
He should be eating crayons but...his mother is to busy telling him he's actually a female.

I don't know what's more dumb, American kids eating crayons at 7 years old, or wanting to be the other sex.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Should let 7 year olds run the govt, seems to make plenty of sense, I mean at age 7 they are able to make such adult decisions.

Why do you all hate children?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: queenofswords

Your right, what a career saver!. Too bad for the 7 year old.

It's Hollywood and he's just collateral damage so his mom can be relevant again.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
With lunatics in charge of most of the mainstream media we are screwed. I am suffering from exhaustion with the left progressive lying, making up charges on the President, turning children into sexual misfits with this transgender BS and general overall double standard reporting. UGGGHHH.

This is all so existential. A living nightmare. Everything upside down. I was never a real Bible thumper but believe in the Lord and try to be a good person. But with what is going on HOLY SCHITER THE LUNATICS ARE RUNNING THE NUTHOUSE AND THE END TIMES ARE HERE. It feels like a dream your are having just scary enough to keep on and not wake you up in panic.

Since you've put a religious perspective on it.

In Hindusim, we are in the Kali Yuga stage. It's a stage in our period were humans degenerate spiritually, have great afflictions of mind and body, and plaqued by unrestricted egotism, greed and thirst for materialism.

For those with real ideals and values, this is the period that will be the hardest for them. According to the Mahabharata, were are exactly where we should be.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Knapperdude
There is a whole bunch of people out there that should just not have kids...Biological or otherwise.

On the bright side, they can't pass their DNA along. Imagine if people were this retarded 100 years ago. Population wouldn't be out of control I guess.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: neo96
Charlize Theron's 7 year old Transgender

It's a stupid ass world we live in people.

A 7 year old can think he's a girl.

A 14 year old can get an abortion.

A 18 year old can't buy a gun.

Screw it all to HELL.

Interesting that the most important issue in your mind is the guns.

That's because I IDENTIFY with them.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jg513

originally posted by: gallop
Just face it.

Humans are diverging into two separate species. We'll one day have princess faery kings and lands full of unicorns and candy flowers, where they will drink nectar all day long and dance naked to classical gaga.

But... I'll be fine building things, fixing things and generally ignoring the dross.. And lets face it, should they ever decide to attack.. aaahhahaha... Beware the assless chaps!

You wont have to worry about that usually it's you straight cis gendered males doing most of the attacking....but I know how much you alpha males on ats enjoy the fantasys of violence.

*fantasies

And you're welcome. Killing with kindness and pillow fighting will get you nowhere.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover
a reply to: Jg513

They aren't the ones cutting off their penis and shoving stuff up their butts?

How did you actually get to your conclusion?

Not judging just interested in changing my thought patterns and that seems like a good spot to jump off.

Cutting a weiner off and jamming stuff up your butt could be discribe as violent. I suppose you view it as love and care?

Please explain, I don't want to put words in your mouth

No problem ya backwoods bigot. *Totally Not judging btw*.....

Seeing as the very definition of violence goes along the lines of

Violence: behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

So tbh i'm not sure how to answer your question because the two don't even equate. If a transwoman decides to get srs then, no thats not an act of violence any more than any other surgery is an act of violence.

And what does being transgender have to do with anal sex?(but the lgbt community are obessed with their sex lives its not you..... riiiiight) Are you one of those straight idiots who think that just because your gay or a trans woman you MUST be taking it up the analbumcover??? And how is something sexual between two consenting adults fit the definiton above? Do straight people never engage in analbumcover sex? Or is it just gay people. And when they do is it violent?

If your being sincere , I apologize in advance. But to me, it just seems like your being a dick bag and to get your dumb ass points across but failing miserably. Your more than welcome to let me know if i'm wrong cause ya know.... i'd hate to put words in your mouth...

You need to work on your grammar.

And to answer your question, no, straight people don't do it up the "an album cover". Strange you'd see "anal" first in that one. Nah, not really...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: KansasGirl

Dont give (SNIP) about words, but those twisted monsters disgust me.

I know wrong in the head when i see it, no matter what one calls it.

Tough sh$t trans people are gonna exist regardless of what some nobody on ats thinks. No cry some more, I require more man babby bigot tears to sustain myself ahahahahahaha.

OMG, just stop. WTF is a man babby bigot tear? Do you even know what a bigot is? You're all worked up because of your feelings and can't even post a logical sentence.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

No it doesn't all start with religion. The normal people in this world are grossed out when two boys kiss or hold hands. It's a reaction that occurs naturally from a young age. It has nothing to do with religion. People who are religious don't agree with the gay lifestyle or the mental abuse people like Charlize put towards their kids. The muslims that the left and LGBT support are the ones who behead people for being gay. Not Christians. Democrats and LGBT just don't have their priorities straight, they hate on demand and call everyone else hateful. They don't see how they're used as puppets.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
A lot of those celebs pimp their kids out. Gives them a nice,little stream of income. Maybe Charlize is attempting to fill a niche

It's also Hollywood. Ask Corey Feldman or Corey Haim (before he died) or Anthony Rapp, just to name a few, what happens to little boys in Hollywood. Their attempt to make tranny and gay at a prepubescent age is how they cover up the corruption and disgust that Hollywood has become. People live in Hollywood to throw their own children in the sex trafficking ring.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover
a reply to: LordAhriman

Correct there and I don't like enforcing pain on my loved one and never found a facination with poop. Never wanted it on my wood either thanks.

Clearly lots of dirty people love it. Their life's are # so they love # I suppose.

Whatever gels their hair back, even if it smells funny they can enjoy what they want but I don't need to pretend playing in the mud makes one enlightened.

It's literally a punishment in prison. Maybe people like treating their loved ones like rotten prisoners that deserved to be punished. Who knows in the end.

Not me.

My wife enjoys it, so I don't consider it "enforcing pain" on her or any kind of punishment. Also, I don't enjoy poop. It's not something you do first thing in the morning after chili dog night.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
C mon!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

gotta love a thread that drifts from raising transgender kids to personal stories about butt play 👍😆

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

I apologize I didn't have the time to respond to everyone who called me out on this.

I do understand their is a difference between Homosexuality and Gender Identity.

In My OP, I acknowledged no ill will for the "Gay Community". Am I mistaken or does the T in LGBT not stand for Transgender?

I support "Adults" who have come to this conclusion.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Seriously. If a 7 year old child tries on pantyhose, or explores the other sex, and why they're different from them, we need to chalk that up to exploratory behavior at 7. A parent should say nothing on the matter and see where it goes (No Coaching!). If that child is still in to that stuff at 16 or 17, then take it seriously and accept them for who they are.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join