It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlize Theron's 7 year old Transgender

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
A lot of those celebs pimp their kids out. Gives them a nice,little stream of income. Maybe Charlize is attempting to fill a niche

And they can be anything they want winning Olympic gold, raising hell in MMA rings.

edit on 26-9-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

So we can all just cut our junk away and beat up a bunch of women and be rich Biiatch.
edit on 26-9-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Help us by sort of summarizing the conclusions of her study?

I provided a link and here's a few more:
AMA with Cecilia Dhenje on Reddit

Massive research analysis destroys conservative argument against letting trans people transition

TERFs get told by author of study that they are interpreting her study wrong, they insist they aren’t

Further discussion of this is really off topic for this thread and I'd rather not drive things further off track. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

A lot of those celebs pimp their kids out. Gives them a nice,little stream of income. Maybe Charlize is attempting to fill a niche

I seriously doubt Charlize Theron has anything left to account for, except maybe a lingering guilt for having escaped South Africa and yet still remains solvent, despite being white. That might weigh on her, and if I were her I would USE that pain in every role.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

is this satire?

Yes

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

you sound like a man with a plan lol

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

you sound like a man with a plan lol

You mean i sound like a man who is progressed, and civilized, like a modern and educated open minded manly man.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Zelun
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

is this satire?

Yes

beautiful.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun
What do you mean by escaped South Africa? Escaped what?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalamitous

Love how you bring out prison and use "The Swedish Study" to bolster your points in a thread about transgender children when author of the aforementioned study, Cecilia Dhenje herself said in an interview with Cristan Williams the results were widely misrepresented. Link

That was quite the word salad! But I believe this is the pertinent part:

The study as a whole covers the period between 1973 and 2003. If one divides the cohort into two groups, 1973 to 1988 and 1989 to 2003, one observes that for the latter group (1989 – 2003), differences in mortality, suicide attempts, and crime disappear. This means that for the 1989 to 2003 group, we did not find a male pattern of criminality.

She goes on to attribute this to the increased access to mental health care, greater acceptance by family and society, among other things. She also states, "to be clear" --

No, the study does not prove that trans women are rapists or likely to be rapists. The “male pattern of criminality” found in the 1973 to 1988 cohort group was not a euphemism for rape.
No, the study does not prove that trans women exhibit male socialization. The “male pattern of criminality” found in the 1973 to 1988 cohort group was not a claim that trans women were convicted of the same types of crime as cis men.

Lots of qualifiers and weasel words in there. She claims a statistical difference between the two cohorts, but does not specify the difference. Is it a 10% difference? 1% difference? .001% difference?

She also notes that their study was a first because this kind of research had not been done before, and that it was designed for their purposes. She also noted that did not control for specific factors that would help us make better sense (and use) of the information. So I will agree that we need more and better research, but the numbers are still disturbing in themselves, especially with self-ID and all its ramifications.

And again in a discussion about transgender children this has to come up.

Fair enough.

Maybe we can all back it down a notch here instead of slinging arrows? I'll try to do my part.

I'm happy to stick to discussing the issues, and will try to keep it respectful and productive, but when and where people are being hurt -- especially kids -- arrows need to be slung. The discussion has been shut down too many times and too many places in the worst ways by Trans Activists, and it needs to stop. Now.

The discussion will be had.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Saibotkram1988

What do you think I mean?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

And studies of the modern world equal jack because there are things one can not simply say anymore if one wants to keep their job, no matter what the data says.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Well, as a white South African, I'm absolutely confused by it. Escape what exactly? Have you ever even been to Benoni in South Africa?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

haha that's right! and for making the ultimate sacrifice of cutting off your junk in order to advance humanity out of the stone age, you get a tree planted in your honor 🌳 😄

ETA that way, you'll always have wood
edit on 26-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Ah. So you're from a nation where institutionalized racism is ratified. Charlize Theron escaped that, and now lives in a merit-based system, but there's still survivors guilt to contend with. I'm merely saying if I were an Actor, I would use that pain to inform my roles.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: Boadicea

And studies of the modern world equal jack because there are things one can not simply say anymore if one wants to keep their job, no matter what the data says.

Yup. Exactly that. Several examples here:

Trans Activists’ Campaign Against ‘TERFs’ has Become an Attack on Science

And it doesn't stop at research:

Prescribe “Puberty Blockers” or Lose Your Job: A Doctor’s New Dilemma?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. That's rich coming from a person born in a country literally built on slavery. The whole western white world did exactly the same thing as South Africa except our Afrikaaners were dumb enough to give it a title.
Now if you're talking about Black Economic Empowerment, you have a bit of a point, but how that would affect a fairly well off middle class family such as the Therons I have no idea... There are still many white South Africans of all classes..
Escaped what?

There is a lot more sparks of racism coming from your country at the moment than mine. Racism is embedded into every corner of society. Only a fool can't see that.

I will say though that if you are talking about BEE then you are not wrong but you are not right either. It's a complex issue.

edit on 26-9-2019 by Saibotkram1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

If you, as a white south african, manage to survive what's coming, you have my respect. Otherwise, it's pity.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Jg513

No, i don't even like your gay and lesbian Mardi gras with all those ugly ass bears and bulls with all that bdsm gear.

Nice try, and give the prefixes cis and trans back to chemistry, plox.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Who even are you?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Lol you allowed your opinions. I can call something disgusting without attacking the person themselves. You guys are free to toss your delusional opinions around as fact and I'm just expected to swallow it?

You allowed to believe people cutting their dicks off is love and care. That's fine. I don't. I won't.

Yeah straight people that engage in anal sex are also sick puppies. Depraved humans. I'm not going to say wether they need to die or do jail time or anything. It's their life. When I need to acknowledge and pretend along is where I have the problem.

Nothing says I need to agree or pander to societies delusions. I'm not following you all on this trip that leads to suicide.

Yeah maybe you could give the percentages seeing as you are the expert. Is it a 50/50 split in the trans that are homosexuals? The numbers are very hard to come by.

I tried to duckduckgo it but unfortunately not a lot of actual studies done. If we have to go off amount of trannies beat by tricking straight men I'd have to say it's not exactly ludicrous to say that transexuals are mostly gay. I have seen the unicorn couple that swapped sexes and got married but that's only 1 story out of quite a few.

Anyhow you are really clued up on this whole matter so I'll just wait for your links that show how crazy it must be for straight people to think that transexuals are mostly homosexual.

I won't need to make myself look like an even bigger dick once I'm educated on the matter. Just facts though please.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join