It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlize Theron's 7 year old Transgender

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
So I watched "Atomic Blonde" the other night. I knew the movie would most likely suck but..Charlize!. She's been around for a bit and, I was curious how old she was. While looking at her Wiki page..I saw this.

Theron has two children, both adopted. She adopted Jackson in March 2012[99] and August in July 2015.[100][101] She lives in Los Angeles.[102] In April 2019,Theron revealed that her seven-year-old child Jackson, who is biologically male, identifies as a girl.. She stated, "They were born who they are and exactly where in the world both of them get to find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide".[103]

en.wikipedia.org...

I am calling for a mistrial on her "adoption".

Their is no way in HELL.. this 7 year old came to that conclusion alone! This kid was coached into believing he shouldn't have a penis.

I call it child abuse! I am not saying this for shock value..I mean it!..No 7 year old has ever fully understood their sexual orientation.

This is Disgusting!

I fully support the gay community..If that's you...power on and be Proud!, nothing to be ashamed of!

However this is not OK!!!

Charlize took a child who was already unsteady and weak, and coached him into more uncertainty.

Reminder...HE IS 7 YEARS OLD!!

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

But, just think. Now that this "revelation" has been publicized, the fading actress will be in demand on all the talk shows, the View, Ellen, and will get paid big bucks to be a spokesperson for this TranAgenda for years to come.

+47 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Seven year olds have trouble deciding what color crayon to eat first.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Your right, what a career saver!. Too bad for the 7 year old.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
growing up inner city the first 10years or so, I was shocked to see kids that young already engaging in adult behavior (mostly het). I thought it was humanly impossible, yet it was going on already!

even back then, I wondered what was it in the food, drink or water, at around that age myself. that made so many kids so precocious. and what was the rush?

i also saw some kids speak in tongues, talk about their past lives etc, and realized there's an epidemic with even wee kids being infested with malevolent entities other than just their own ego and developing personalities, moods, etc.

by teens i was moved to the suburbs but still saw many teens and adults too of all ages perpetually in a rush. like to satisfy some urge that would come on suddenly, that surfaced. its an epidemic level now.

various factions distract away from it, focusing on minority groups instead. when overall, the problem is hypersexuality, whatever orientation the child thinks it is at the time.

once we believe we are a color, orientation, sex, etc or whatever, we've reduced ourselved to labels and parts that leave the rest of us vulnerable to possession.

and yea there's no qualification for parenting... pretty much anybody can get pregnant (or a sex change) f they want still even an 11yo; how civilized have we become!

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Same with meghan fox's kid.....wears dresses to skool.

www.google.com... ox-sons-girls-boys-clothes-gender-norms-trans-twitter-8466636&psig=AOvVaw0fB_kbneGtY6DIQhZ8kPvn&ust=1569557680677537

Mattel now has gender neutral dolls....
www.npr.org...

Sorry but it is just weird to encourage this abnormal behavior. Its gotta be damaging to the kids.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Not this one. He's had time to dig deep, and reflect on who he is. 7 years of being a boy was clearly enough.

He should be eating crayons but...his mother is to busy telling him he's actually a female.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Just face it.

Humans are diverging into two separate species. We'll one day have princess faery kings and lands full of unicorns and candy flowers, where they will drink nectar all day long and dance naked to classical gaga.

But... I'll be fine building things, fixing things and generally ignoring the dross.. And lets face it, should they ever decide to attack.. aaahhahaha... Beware the assless chaps!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

What a shame that kid's can't just find themselves naturally.

It bothers me quite a bit, I see this "movement" as a form of population control.

It seems that "Gay" is the new norm. I know some people will take that statement the wrong way but, they shouldn't.

Their is room for all of us!!....Just feels like the straight white guy is getting the plug lately.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
growing up, my parents would say go play and don't come in until dark. we'd gladly oblige.

nowadays, parents say go to your room and the kids don't come downstairs except to eat and drink every couple hours, all day and night long.

its like everyones vampires and nobody's noticing the vast changes just the niche issues like trannies and so on, when the whole population is so lazy, hooked, and screwed.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

I hear ya! I used to get scolded for coming home before dinner. My parents would say..why aren't you out playing!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
There is a whole bunch of people out there that should just not have kids...Biological or otherwise.
edit on 25-9-2019 by Knapperdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

If you like to build things, build me a place in which this is not reality.

Also, leave the ass less chaps next to the bed..Shhh..they're for a friend.

edit on 25-9-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I really do find it disturbing that she is in control of this child's mind. I make fun but, this young man ( 7 year old ) is going to have a tough time because of Charlize and her Hollywood motives.

These people are sick

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
..No 7 year old has ever fully understood their sexual orientation.

At this age being affected by gender dysphoria has nothing to do with sexuality. At 7, I had no clue about sex or sexuality or any of that stuff, did you?

At 7 though, I was pretty darn sure if I was a boy or a girl, weren't you?

I feel sorry for this kid growing up in a world where there is so little understanding of this condition illness.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalamitous

I did know at 7 that I was a boy, yes I did

This part of your post doesn't make much sense to me..enlighten.

"I feel sorry for this kid growing up in a world where there is so little understanding of this condition illness."

Are you saying Homosexuality is an "illness"..Or are you blaming Charlize for confusing him (at 7 years old)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
megan fox is doing it too, i think her kid is way younger.
angelina jolie (who kills animals in ceremonial sacrifices) has a girl that dresses as a boy.

the pr0tocols called for the destruction of the family, and its scary how much of these plans are coming true.

im best friends with a transsexual girl. she told me she made the decision in jr. high around, and just started dressing ambiguously.

i assume she is an expert, because she has the breast job lol. she told me, no way should a 4 or 5 year old be encouraged to do anything like this.
edit on 25-9-2019 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Basically, you don't know what you are talking about in terms of when a person, young or old displays characteristics of the opposite gender.

My lady friend has raised her great-grandson since he was two. At that age, his grandmother, my friend's daughter and a down-to-earth person of no specific training saw that the boy was exhibiting female traits in the way he played. The boy is now 20, having recognized that about himself and came out in his mid-teens. I have known the boy's family since he was about 10. No one has ever put any pressure on him to be anything but himself, Adrian. He is having enough problems by a young gay male without somebody blaming those that raised him.

So, back off on your wild assessment of those you write about. In the case I mention, you are absolutely wrong. Can such brainwashing happen? Of course. But I suggest that you also consider that some slight, meaningful indications were present in the child's personality and demeanor when the adopted parent was looking for the "right" child to adopt.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: terriertail
"At that age, his grandmother, my friend's daughter and a down-to-earth person of no specific training saw that the boy was exhibiting female traits"

Are you a sexuality Doctor??..Lesbians have been trying to feminize men for decades. It seems you succeeded, congrats.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

I agree

We should not in any way try to influence a child's sexual preference. Let them grow into who they are and accept it either way!.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join