It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcript released - WH - No quid pro quo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov...

Interesting that Crowdstrike is mentioned and 'the server'

''they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation .. I think youre surrounding yourself with some of the same people''

Trump very clearly asks Ukraine to look into rumours that Biden pressured Ukraine to fire a prosecutor in exchange for aid.

''There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Eiden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.''

Also suggests a phone call with AG Bar and Guliani to discuss..

no mention of Trump withholding aid or pressuring anyone or talking about finance or money.

Total, Democratic Bullplop... again....

Also keep in mind, this phone call occurred 2 months ago, there's probably been a lot of information exchange already.
It feels like the Dems have willingly thrown Biden under the bus, he doesn't escape this.

To play devils advocate, does the whistle blowers statement refer to more than just the phone call?

edit on 25/9/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It sure looks like quid pro quo.

Trump had no understanding of the limitations of the office. He thought being president meant freedom to be lawless.

I sure hope Trump doesn't get impeached. I still prefer Trump over Pence.

+35 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
please point out where specifically?

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

no mention of Trump withholding aid or pressuring anyone or talking about finance or money.

yeah I missed that part as well

the dems really screwed the pooch on this one

+29 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

What did Trump offer in exchange?

+26 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Just read them, don't see any Quid Pro Quo, in the Army, you specifically look out for this kind of thing.

There isn't anything here, literal NOTHINGBURGER.

Next up, the whistleblower complaint, with information arriving that said whistleblower is actually a partisan hack, we may be seeing the final motions right now of this.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
So the threat to withhold aid was fake news. The subject of aid wasn't even mentioned. That means no quid pro quo.

Interesting that Ukraine supposedly has the "missing" server.
I think we can safely bet that this is what really has the Democrats' panties in a bunch.

Edit: There must be some damn juicy info on that server. I'm surprised it wasn't physically destroyed. Of course, if it does have evidence if illegal activity, then the Ukrainians no doubt were keeping it for blackmail/leverage purposes.
edit on 25-9-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
you know trump is a dumbass sometimes
this is not really one of them
if this is the best they can do for impeachment they are screwed

also imo it is disgusting that any potus would have to deal with this crap when conducting diplomacy
it is his job to do this
there is no provision in the constitution for bureaucrats to look over his shoulder while he is doing his job

edit on 25/9/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The bowing to the Progressive Liberal idiocy has doomed the Democratic Party for at least a decade.

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

No there wasn't, you know it, we know it, you're being YOU again, the one that walks into threads and state, "I like AOC", "I like Nancy", seriously, we all know your game already, cut the crap out and point out where Quid Pro Quo was?

We will all be waiting, your ball bruh

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker his support is all I seen him offering.. this is not going to end well for Democrats....

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Pelosi just gave a statement

'' I haven't seen the transcript the fact is the president is in breach of his constitutional responsibility has asked a foreign government to help him in is political campaign ''

+32 more 
link   
Pelosi just said she hasn’t read the transcript but knows, without a doubt, he violated the constitution

Lmao

Also, maybe like the ACA, Congress needs to pass impeachment so they can find out what he did....

-Chris

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody Agreed Shooter the POTUS can be an asshat all them have at sometime.. but what he has had to go through is crazy.. there is a chance for a super majority if the Republicans play there cards right. Then all hell will break loose..

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ahhhh! He's talking about Crowdstrike and the shadiness in Ukraine leading up to the 2016 election!

This is why they're freaking out. Nothing suggesting a quid pro quo at all. It's just a smokescreen.

They're looking into Crowdstrike. That's the big takeaway right there.

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Trump had no understanding of the limitations of the office. He thought being president meant freedom to be lawless.

I sure hope Trump doesn't get impeached. I still prefer Trump over Pence.

Ukraine's President is the first one to suggest Rudy come to Ukraine to help look into this.

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Considering Ukraine is an ally (one we promised to defend so long as they get rid of their nukes), I don't see the big deal.

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
please point out where specifically?

You have to read in between the lines and see not what was said, but what wasn't.

It's there you will find the truth, this will DESTROY trump.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This is just a piece of the puzzle and it’s damning. Trump clearly asks a foreign leader to investigate his political rival and work with his personal lawyer. This is collusion people. Remember that whole thing that was investigated by Mueller? Yeah, this is that.

The Trump admins only chance at getting out of this is attempting to normalize this behavior. Based off some responses in this thread he very well may be successful.

I don’t understand why you people aren’t pissed? The Trump admin thinks you people are so stupid you will buy anything they say. They are telling you this behavior is ok and you are eating it up. Do you have any self decency left at all? Trump has played you like a fiddle.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stealu1two
a reply to: shooterbrody Agreed Shooter the POTUS can be an asshat all them have at sometime.. but what he has had to go through is crazy.. there is a chance for a super majority if the Republicans play there cards right. Then all hell will break loose..

yeah
that was what was said when trump had one earlier

i have no faith in congress from either side
the dems are dumb
the gop is corrupt

imo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join