It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Launch to the International Space Station

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hi all, this just popped-up in my recommended on YouTube, it started streaming around 50 minutes ago.

Synopsis;

Three space travelers, including NASA astronaut Jessica Meir, Oleg Skripochka of the Russian space agency Roscosmos and spaceflight participant Hazzaa Ali Almansoori from the United Arab Emirates, are set to leave Earth for a nearly six-hour ride to the International Space Station. Tune in to see their launch to space at 9:57 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, Sept. 24 aboard a Soyuz spacecraft!

I'm sorry I don't have anything further to add at this point, this is a live unfolding event so I thought I'd just drop it here for others who may be interested,

I'm watching Space-X like a hawk too at the moment, it's all good fun πŸ€“ πŸ‘Œ

🍻

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Thank you...

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

No problem πŸ™‚πŸ‘

I was getting a little concerned when sparks began appearing to fly out of the nozzle just before seperation of third stage there, I'm not used to seeing sparks coming out of rocket nozzles like that, lol

I wish the crew Godspeed on their incredible journey πŸš€

🍻

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
In this day and age this ought to be first rate news, people gathering around the TV, but it gathers little attention even though it is mankind's future !

Yes, God's Speed.......

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What? I clicked the youtube link and there is just some promo screen of an upcoming event, and annoying music. Then it said in the corner "NASA is "LIVE" Now!" So i clicked that and it shows some small strange blob, and in the corner "Previously recorded"

What does previously recorded live even mean?

I would love to watch a spaceship launch live because i have never done that before. Should be exciting. Well in any case, i hope it all goes according to plan and without any problems.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I was lucky to catch it just in time, I posted the link here at only T-Minus 01:30, it was tight, my bad πŸ™‚.

The livestream has ended now, but you can skip to 53:40 or so to watch the launch, the first part of the video is just explaining the mission in the build-up to the launch πŸ‘

There's often launches livestreamed on YouTube, just check out channels like Space-X and NASA and they often announce them early.

Here's a list of upcoming launches too, if you search YouTube for 'live' at the right times you'll get lucky at some point,

List of upcoming launches

Also, if you have headphones lying about, give this a whirl if you haven't already, it gives these launch videos a whole
new dimension,

πŸ™‚πŸ€™πŸ» 🍻

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
why cant they just broadcast the mere 6 hour trip live, instead of just the launch?

i notice in the footage from ISS, there is never any satellites in view nomatter which direction they pan. how come?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
i notice in the footage from ISS, there is never any satellites in view nomatter which direction they pan. how come?

Maybe because space is big, but satellites are little.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
why cant they just broadcast the mere 6 hour trip live, instead of just the launch?

Have you never seen satellites deployed from the ISS?

edit on 25/9/2019 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

new topics

top topics

join