It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate votes 100-0 to release Trump whistleblower complaint

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

There's a chance this takes down biden and only slightly effects trump.

So don't count your chickens before they hatch and all that.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This was a non-binding vote of 'unanimous consent' meaning, no one voted on anything. There was no one arguing in favor or against, it just happened.

Slightly misleading to suggest 100-0 vote.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: smurfy

It's times like this I wish ATS had a reddit like remind me bot...so many missed opportunities!

That's life if you are a human....bots don't care.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79

The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN. Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration's determination that the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law, the official said.

www.cnn.com...

Even CNN admits the complaint is hearsay.

no comment
edit on 24-9-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
This was a non-binding vote of 'unanimous consent' meaning, no one voted on anything. There was no one arguing in favor or against, it just happened.

Slightly misleading to suggest 100-0 vote.

Yes, but its all in how its presented!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Their are no short straws left to collect. Trump is an imperfect human, counter to all of us perfectionists. The hate has officially become absurd!

Can we become a country again or....

He's going to win again in 2020..the (Radical) left has sealed that reality.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
So, basically the whistleblower is just telling of a rumor. Yeah, I can see why nobody is contesting it being released. But there are a lot of fools that believe in rumors and this will be accepted by them readily as real proof. I am glad we do not have that kind of people running this country. Oh oh, seems like there are some liberals in Congress that believe this kind of crap. This is actually a little worse farce than the one that started the two year collusion investigation.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The stupidity of the spineless, spiteful left in America never ceases to amaze.

It's almost as if they are following a script handed down to them...

Hollywood hates the president.

99% of the media hates the president. Even in my corner of the world the sound bites the associated press play over our airwaves and the articles in our written press about President Donald Trump is always negative and aims to present a caricature of their design.

It is fashionable to hate the guy.

And yet...

Every time they claim this time we have him on whatever they fall flat on their faces, get back up, refocus the narrative and stumble on like zombies who are not self aware.

Like I say it's almost as if everyone on the left is following a script.

You have people in various sectors of work willing to step up and humilliate themselves over and over again and Trump always comes out looking better than he did before.

Their incessant idiocy might even be making him look better than he actually is.

The world sees this and about a week ago I came to the realization that there is now no way that Trump can lose 2020.

The democrats have literally handed him the victory on a silver plate by being so incompetent and blinded by their scripted hatred.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
theweek.com...

The Senate unanimously passed a nonbinding resolution Tuesday calling for the whistleblower complaint related to President Trump's communications with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to be released to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees. The resolution was hotlined, meaning that it bypassed regular Senate procedures such as floor debates and went straight to a vote where it was passed by unanimous consent. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) asked to pass it, and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kent.) did not object, arguing that he's through with all the speculation and just wants the facts.

Was just talking to my dad about how impeachment was a waste of time with the CONservatives controlling the Senate.

This actually shocked me....not shocked it hasn't been posted here.

Whats that sound?......
Its coming from John Trumps supporters here.....it goes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

You are a complete idiot.

The reason it is being released is because it proves trump did nothing wrong you moron.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The whistleblowers lawyer worked for the CIA and Pentagon
He interned for Clinton and Schumer
and he specializes in ''Whistle Blowers and Security Clearances''

this just gets better and better.

The Democrats have fallen for the trap big time.. I think some of them have realized it too
edit on 25/9/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Whistle blower = Partisan hack
+
Trump/Ukraine call = Nothing burger

= Dem/MSM Suicides???

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
After transcript release, DEMOCRATS might say:

"Official conversations between U.S. Prez and Ukraine Prez are owned by the u.s. government.

Trump releasing them makes him a lawbreaker..just like Comey!

IMPEACHMENT is more imperative now than ever!!"

Will dims go FULL ret'ard ?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The whistleblower did not hear the phone call and so doesn't actually know anything. I would not care about anything they say about Biden or Trump, they have no actual knowledge of anything.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yeah, we know all about transcripts. How many versions will he have to alter? Where's my sharpie?!
I'll wait for the actual complaint to compare it to.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

Anything Schiff says can be taken with a grain of salt.

You seem really concerned about whistleblowers. I am wondering if you can direct me to the threads you made about Obama's suppression and retribution against whistleblowers, or do you only care when Trump does it?

Now what will you think if the whistleblower's complaint and the transcripts don't match?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah, we know all about transcripts. How many versions will he have to alter? Where's my sharpie?!
I'll wait for the actual complaint to compare it to.

The complaint from the person who never heard the conversation?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

This person is a member of the intelligence community not the lady who empties waste baskets who maybe found a note.
Jesus Christ stop acting like this person was not found completely credible. They were.
This angle is garbage. And its not going to gain any kind of traction either. The whistleblower may appear before congress by Friday.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump and his tyranny have to be checked. He has to abide by the law. He has to by law give the whistleblower complaint to the Congress.

Obama’s Legacy: A Historic War On Whistleblowers
....his ongoing and unprecedented federal crackdown of whistleblowers.

As for Obama’s record, here’s what history will show: In his eight years in office, the Obama Justice Department spearheaded eight Espionage Act prosecutions, more than all US administrations combined. Journalists were also caught in the crosshairs: Investigators sought phone records for Associated Press journalists, threatened to jail an investigative reporter for The New York Times, and named a Fox News reporter a co-conspirator in a leak case. In Texas, a journalist investigating private defense contractors became the focus of a federal prosecution and was initially charged for sharing a hyperlink containing hacked information that had already been made public.

www.longislandpress.com...

I personally see nothing in the case we are talking about. The person in question never even heard the phone call, and Trump has no problem with the conversation being released. But the hypocrisy of those on the left who said nothing while Obama did far far worse and then scream REEEEEE when Trump does something 1% of what Obama did is disgusting.

I don't care what your beliefs are, just stop being such hypocrites. If this was Obama the whistleblower would be facing prosecution right now, as well as the journalists reporting it.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I would rather it be the garbageman who heard the phone call than an intelligence asset who never did. You have literally said you don't care about the actual phone call, you are only interested in what the person who never heard it says about the phone call. I could not even make this up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join