It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Pelosi Engineer this impeachment to bury the young radicals of her party ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Pelosi and Schiff both caught in lies yesterday and today.

No Quid Pro Quo either.

😎

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Pelosi did not strategize enough... the Biden's the Elder & Biden the Younger won't survive the investigation of the Biden Graft operations that led the Trump WH to voice concerned Bullet-Points (warnings) to the Ukraine leadership …

Trump was telling the Ukraine leadership ~in so many words~ to distance themselves from the Mess caused by the Obama/B iden Administration extended Presidential over-Reach

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The Democratic Party is changing into a more moderate base just as Republicans have started to embrace healthcare and anti war ! Nothing but win win
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

See... Making Trump PotUS DID have rippling effects just like we thought it would. The people were so fed up with government on both sides and that's why many people went for Trump. Sturr it up, piss them off... Maybe, perhaps it's a different kind of revolution. Whatever the case, it seems to be working. People are waking up. Not everyone, but more so than before.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RedmoonMWC

Lol

Thank you for the assist .

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

Best potential reason for this stupidity...IF so I would have to reassess my opinion of her cause that's a pretty smart move.

Assuming her health holds she will recover and regain any loss of power in the party with time.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I’ve really turned a big corner for Trump ! I was 70% in agreement 3 years ago , but I’m about 90% in favor of Trump now . We needed him to clean up all these clowns on both sides ! FBI,CIA,IRS( Lois Lerner ) ,Clinton’s , Epstein , the 3 radicals in congress , CA poop towns , now Ukraine and Biden ? The plug at the bottom of the swamp is getting pulled out more and more ! What we see are Dems and Republicans toeing the line to their inner party trouble makers ! Go Nancy ! Clean house ! Then disappear! Go America

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Great call ! I love it ! I like the cut of your jib

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I have no idea what those two groups are.
Can you explain?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join