It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Pelosi Engineer this impeachment to bury the young radicals of her party ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It is IMO that Trump May have engineered this big nothing burger to bury Pelosi and her land of fruits and nuts ! Or Nancy knew all along that there is nothing but bad news for Biden and his son ! Nancy’s hands have been played for her . She said yes to the nuts for far too long ! Now her dyed in the wool Washington ways of save your butt first above all morals or laws has made her kill her own party . Nancy will always be around ( she is in control of the 9th largest economy in the world in California) To stay in power and regroup for 2024 she can’t attack Ilmar or AOC with out being a bigot and a nazi , and she can’t beat Trump . So I think Nancy is going to clean her house of loons and find a New JFK . The Democratic Party is changing into a more moderate base just as Republicans have started to embrace healthcare and anti war ! Nothing but win win ! Me’s Think lol any thought ?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The some of the Democrats have been pushing her for impeachment and she resisted.

I’m starting to wonder if she took this mantle up because she knew it would tank.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well something isn't right that's for sure.

Biden recently stated he never talked to his Son Hunter about the Ukraine deals Hunter had.

Yet in 2018 he made a very detailed account of how he (Joe) arranged to get a Ukrainian official fired that was investigating his Son.

So how did Joe know ?

Joe Biden Brags about getting Ukranian Prosecutor Fired

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
The some of the Democrats have been pushing her for impeachment and she resisted.

I’m starting to wonder if she took this mantle up because she knew it would tank.

There's no question that the Senate won't remove Trump. In all likelihood, the Senate will simply dismiss the impeachment charges by a simple majority and that will be that. And then where will the Dems be? They're already heading into an election season with no accomplishments to show, and now they'll have failed in their impeachment bid on top of that.

I've said it before, Nancy Pelosi is the smart one in the Democratic Party. She knows everything I've just said, which is why she's been resisting. But I guess she finally just said "Ah, f--k it. I'm tired of stopping you idiots from shooting yourselves in the foot on a weekly basis."

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

Giving them way too much credit. It is their way of continuing investigations to try to embarrass Trump in 2020.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Two establishments to be very wary of from now on -

1 : Nthcomm

2 : W/Mart.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yup she’s a survivor her only concern is for Numero Uno with all the attached egomania .

Instead of smart I think a more descriptive word for her would be cagey.

She knew from the uproar she had to mollify the radical left’s appetite for a pound of flesh eventually .

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

She is counting on this investigation broadening and tanking Biden putting Warren in front; suicide by stupidity.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

She is counting on this investigation broadening and tanking Biden putting Warren in front; suicide by stupidity.

The motives could be even worse than that, much worse .

Not for the faint of heart

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Giving them way too much credit. It is their way of continuing investigations to try to embarrass Trump in 2020.

I agree mostly, but ... This took off like a brushfire on a windy day as soon as the Biden-corruption talk started gaining traction in the media. *Bam* Abrupt change of the narrative and reframing the Ukraine issue. Now Trump is "guilty" of what Biden appears to be guilty of.

I think it's less about protecting the Bidens as it is that "this" is "business as usual" for decades. A true expose brings all these corruption stories into the media/public discourse, and this (kickbacks and bribery using the public purse) is how the establishment works. Probably 80% of congresscriters on both sides of the aisle are personally (or members of their families) enriching themselves this way. Can't have the public talking about that.

Just like the congressional slush fund to pay off sexual harassment accusers. Just like Epstein. This story threatens to rock DC and the uniparty establishment. So it has to be stopped, or in this csse, they have to reframe and flip the story.

Wouldn't even be sure McConnell and Senate Republicans will sit it out if it comes to it. Corruption is too close to home.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Great name ! I agree Trump is being railroaded, but I don’t think Trump is in complete charge at all ! The pesky evangelical powers are never far behind any of it . IMO

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
That’s my angle . I don’t know ! We all know that there is Tom foolery abound . It’s as easy to hang for a lamb as well as a sheep !

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Nice video ! Thanks for the info and joining a gregarious pragmatic thread ! For now ! Lol

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I think it was her checkmate on the radicals ! They will all be voted out or kicked out for high crimes and treason ! “ Some people did something to rich westerners so who cares and f*^€k your western ways , but thanks for paying me top 10% wage in America and giving me freedom to s#t on your great country ! Yeah that kind of dendrite flys not even in California W.A.S.P country like Pelosi’s neighbourhood in votes only and outward progressives in public . Pelosi Im sure voted for Trump ! Nancy and Her husband secretly are on the same cloud 10 , yep they are above cloud 9

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yes she gets to clean house and kick Joe to K Street and silence of old babble and lost conjecture of days lost to indignity and a soulless existence of avarice !

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Pelosi did this to give a reason and cover for the future loss in 2020.

Now they (Warren, Biden etc) can blame the impeachment process for their loss instead of their platform.

It's like how Hillary has Russia to blame for her loss.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Great angle ! Oh man ! What a mess that would be for the DNC and the Bernie gang ! If she gets close and we are probably going to see as you brilliantly suggested

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
They are all drinking manhattans and smoking Cubans wishing Doug Coe was around ! Lol he never left ! I’ve heard of Mr Coe but the new documentary “ The Family “ is so sad and disturbing

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Another great outcome for the dems ! Great theory or in this case 100% true I’m sure ! Thank you for your great input ! Good thread ! No arguing yet ! Lol I’m sure someone will come along with a nasty response sooner or later ! I like intelligent discourse and dialectics . Good stuff DBCowboy or are you really “ The D.B Cooper “ lol

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yup she’s a survivor her only concern is for Numero Uno with all the attached egomania .

Instead of smart I think a more descriptive word for her would be cagey.

She knew from the uproar she had to mollify the radical left’s appetite for a pound of flesh eventually .

LMAO nice analogy. A pound of flesh, but not one drop of blood!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join