It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journey - Don't Stop Believin' (from Live in Houston 1981)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The song is eternal , the band legendary and the performance flawless , Steve Perry was a vocalist mere mortal vocalists could only aspire to , here he shows that to the full in this live performance from 1981.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
The song is eternal , the band legendary and the performance flawless , Steve Perry was a vocalist mere mortal vocalists could only aspire to , here he shows that to the full in this live performance from 1981.

One of the great songs, we added it to our repertoire of covers in just 2016, sadly that's the same year my bass player and singer learned he had cancer, he died late last year...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
an awful, overrated song imo. Ugh it feels so cheesy.

a reply to: gortex

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Man I've done some Lovin', touchin', squeezin' to this killer band. Seen em' live too.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I won't understand why this terrible mainstream crap that was pumped out 24/7 by the radio stations and most likely the soundtrack to countless date rapes has snuck back in via the age or irony. Yuck. It sucked then. It sucks now.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Not exactly what you wanted. www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
I won't understand why this terrible mainstream crap that was pumped out 24/7 by the radio stations and most likely the soundtrack to countless date rapes has snuck back in via the age or irony. Yuck. It sucked then. It sucks now.

WHAT ?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

originally posted by: okrian

WHAT ?

Makes you wonder some time what people really want...the alternative to the alternative...Snow fecking Patrol...the one note wonder, 'The Edge' ? The real bullshiite started with the 'New' Millenium.

edit on 24-9-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The song was decimated by the White Sox in 2005, at least for Cubs fans. Loved it til then, now I can't listen to it. Well I can, but I have to sing along with alternate lyrics:

"Dooo stop, believing...hold on to two-thousand fiiiive."

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

A classic!

You really need to have a listen to this rework of said masterpiece. Absolute genius.
I always listen to this version after watching approximately 17.3 seconds of the news these days. It helps make sense of just how much every single thing on the planet is completely and utterly doomed (WARNING - lowers IQ and can cause Diarrhea)...

Should be the Globalist/World Gov anthem I reckon.

edit on 24-9-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

top topics

join