It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg at climate action summit.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: underwerks

I think it will dawn on people way too late that the changes the earth is going are natural and that no matter how much we destroy and how freedom we surrender to the power elites in society to dictate how we will live, the world will do what it will do.

And when we are all living a bare subsistence level existence and plug ignorant again and blaming harsh winters on Old Widow Hankins the village Witch, we'll be too stupid to realize that we've been played by the gods in their cities on the hill.

Funny that you bring up the elites. Because the elites are the ones paying politicians to look the other way on climate change.

Unless you don't consider the globalist billionaires who run the fossil fuel industry to be the elites. The entire world economy is based on petrol. And that's what they're fighting to keep. You're being fed a steady diet of BS. You're arguing in favor of the people who run the entire worlds monetary system, the fossil fuel companies and countries like Saudi Arabia.

The real elites. Not the made up ones they try to convince you you're fighting against. You think the immigration crisis is bad now? Eventually the areas of habitable land will shrink forcing everyone to move towards the poles. People will be concentrated into smaller and smaller areas. Wars, refugees, famine, will all become common place. More will be allowed into your neighborhoods which will spur it's own type of migration of people like you.

Eventually the instability will boil over into an apocalypse type scenario while the real elites sit behind their gates swimming in their swimming pools. Guarded by their guards. While everyone else starves and kills each other over the barest of resources. That's our future, and the price we all pay for your failure to acknowledge reality.

The writings on the wall at this point. It should be obvious where we're headed by looking at who is controlling your narrative.
edit on 24-9-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This is really sad in the big picture. This is a child (with special needs) being exploited by adults for their own purposes. Well spoken, but quite the attitude as well. Even with the best attitude though, she is not the solution. Just a prop.

What I don't get is why anyone would consider such an angry and disrespectful girl to be the "face" they want to represent their interests. Especially when so many folks are questioning their actions, if not their message. Did no one learn anything from the Google Climate Camp???

Google’s extravagant climate change Camp mocked as party for ‘entitled fools’

Hypoc ritical ‘Google Camp’ saw tech company create 800-tonne carbon footprint to discuss climate change

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Possibly, yes. Left have agendas and so does the right. How many oil companies push anti-climate change soley because it may affect their profits?

The problem is that we are listening to politicians on what the science is, instead of the scientists. Didn't the girl say something like that?

China and india should be mentioned. The left fails on that notion. However something should be done regardless of china or india's lack of involvement.

Instead, we let one man (trump) make changes to environmental policies while knowing nothing about the environment.

How about we get a council of environmental scientists to head organizations like the EPA. Half climate change advoxates, and half who disagree.

Let them come to a compromise. It's ridiculous that we're leaving it up to POTUS who is obviously just going yo make decisions and elect officials based on politics.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I think she relishes in it to a certain degree, also.

To her, this is her 15 minutes. She's loving it. No matter the cause, reason or intent, she's a superstar now.

Most teenagers DO relish the attention- when it's GOOD attention, but now the opposition is coming out full force against her, and they are not just attacking with facts but making PERSONAL attacks. As I mentioned teens are very emotional creatures- but they have not matured enough to HANDLE their emotions. And what happens when a hormonal and emotional teen are being consistently attacked? Mental breakdown and /or suicidal behavior, because teens don't play the LONG GAME like adults- there is only NOW in their minds. The adults that are using her are well aware of this but do not care so long as she is serving their purpose.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I find this very fascinating. I see men and women and children scurrying about wringing their hands and raising the alarm and sounding the horns. I see others who I think I know to understand and they too will be fascinated by seeing this start of the birth pains and know.

I will go there and be hated and that is ok. I was told it would be so. There is the church of lies and a church of truth. There are wolves in sheep's clothing who can easily been seen by their fruit not their words and there are true men and women who bare good fruit but who will be scoffed at. So be it.

Anyway, I will leave this that you may laugh and taunt and ridicule or maybe someone will be cured of blindness.

Revelations chapter 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given him to scorch men
with fire.

9 And men were schorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power
over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Okay, she's 16.

Why is she constantly made up to look like she's 12?????? Hmmmmmm????

**drops mic**

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

(I posted this and it simply vanished.. le straynge)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

So whatever happened to Hansel. Heard back in the barnyard hes still thinking about coming out. As what were not really sure. Greta is MSM made for TV to all Adult Children of the earth. They fawn over her and worship her. Those are the ones you have to keep an eye on.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

(I posted this and it simply vanished.. le straynge)

Dude, last night I showed my wife Greta's video and she said that she reminded her of the girl from Willy Wonka......"I want it now!". That made me laugh seeing Mark Dice mix those video clips alongside it. lol

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I think she relishes in it to a certain degree, also.

To her, this is her 15 minutes. She's loving it. No matter the cause, reason or intent, she's a superstar now.

Most teenagers DO relish the attention- when it's GOOD attention, but now the opposition is coming out full force against her, and they are not just attacking with facts but making PERSONAL attacks. As I mentioned teens are very emotional creatures- but they have not matured enough to HANDLE their emotions. And what happens when a hormonal and emotional teen are being consistently attacked? Mental breakdown and /or suicidal behavior, because teens don't play the LONG GAME like adults- there is only NOW in their minds. The adults that are using her are well aware of this but do not care so long as she is serving their purpose.

From what I've read she's also depressive, and has other mental issues - as do her siblings - which then beggars the question.. why are the parents allowing this?

Every stupid kid who gets instafamous in the interwebs either reviles in it, or goes off the intergrid..

Boxxy, Rose... they come back in their true form. Well, Rose is still a Rose, damn that randy persona..

I get what you're saying hey, and I don't think she is fully cognisant of the impact she's bringing on her self, but right now? She is loving the world's attention. I don't see that changing, really. She will grab it, and run with it, despite the haters, because, afterall, they're the ones she's pointing the finger at.

I see a 20 something woman in the future, with this behind her, pushing forward.. with all the coin she gets from all of this, and she is... no doubt about it.. she will be sufficient to be a noise no matter where she opts to tread..

I can't say I feel sorry for her. If she is so aware of the climate and speaks her script so vehemently, then she certainly knows how the internet works.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Haha she has that air, hey... and a speckle of children of the corn, thrown in.

I feel bad for the people who swallow it..
they're the truly duped and used folk.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: CthruU
Tell me - what does a 16 yr old know about anything

Greta has no idea, no credibility, no life experience, no environmental training and definitely no right to be taken so seriously.

My tested IQ puts me around the 99.7% percentile of the human intelligence range, which means that only about 0.3% of people in the world would score at or above my level. When I was her age, I was already significantly more intelligent than the average adult.

Can't tell if this is satire or not. If it isn't, even the chimpanzees are cringing at these words.

In any event, congratulations on your intelligence and best wishes to you and your's.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This planet is run by those most would consider intelligent... Nuff said..a reply to: trollz

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Personally I find it a bit embarrassing that some people need schooled on climate change by teenagers...

Personally I find it VERY TELLING that some people are so ignorant and gullible they actuallly believe that teenagers have anything rational and scientific to school adults with on climate change, or any other topic...WHO'S THE ADULT ?.....

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Speaking of hemp.... Why is its use being suppressed? No mention of hemp as a resource by both sides of arguement... Its all about a carbon tax...nothing more...nothing less. a reply to: savagediver

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
They are looking to depopulate the planet so as to not have as many rise up against them... The world is scripted and there is nothing anyone on here can do... The control grid is layed out... Just crack open a beer and watch it happen...a reply to: underwerks

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

As soon as she opened her mouth, and when she copped an attitude after Trump ignored her, I stopped listening.

She deserves nothing as her agenda is clear. Don't give her your ear. She hasn't earned it and I don't think she will.

She is a spoiled child who got her way all the time. It couldn't be more obvious. Don't give her tantrums currency.

I have heard some excuse her behavior as Asperger's. Bull puckey. Rotten is rotten.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Past generations grew up on this guilt, do something about it type programming.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

They want her to be attacked so people will rally around her and forget about the message.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I guess nobody told her about Agenda 21.

#ing n00bs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join