It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg at climate action summit.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I cannot believe this little girl is getting so much airtime about her climate action summit speach.

Tell me - what does a 16 yr old know about anything let alone world affairs, this child has sat there emotionally distraught to the extreme sprooking of absolute nonsense about her interpretation of world affairs in relation to climate change and gets praised world wide for so called stareing out trump on this issue like it's all his fault.

Greta has no idea, no credibility, no life experience, no environmental training and definitely no right to be taken so seriously.

So now their using kids to push agendas on the world stage.

What a joke.

(Got to love trumps comment - " happy little girl")
edit on 24-9-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
It's the children, think about the children. Plucking of heart strings. Why aint she in school like she should be.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
It's the children, think about the children. Plucking of heart strings. Why aint she in school like she should be.

Exactly.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

If she went to school and got a REAL education (instead of learning from EU indoctrination) she would not want to spew fascist propaganda
Maybe ?
Possibility ?

edit on 9/24/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
She was probably flown in, and chauffered in a limo to her 5 * hotel. Mmmhmmmm.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Personally I find it a bit embarrassing that some people need schooled on climate change by teenagers...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
If you look closely at the picture you can see the strings.....

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

If you watch this video you will understand why she is the anti-Christ. People on the left are always desperate to worship authority. Once a true leader comes along everyone just gets in line. This is what makes the left and Democrats so great. We all just listen and worship authority so well. Democrats are renown for listening so well to who is in charge.

edit on 24-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
She should hook up with David Hogg. The Squad has nothin on this Teen Machine.

AOC you're so yesterday, Greta is the new it girl now and she's mad as a hatter!

edit on 24-9-2019 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Personally I find it a bit embarrassing that some people need schooled on climate change by teenagers...

Nothing productive to learn from her. That's for sure.

Except -

How to prove your an emotional wreck on mass scale and how to not behave in public.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
I cannot believe this little girl is getting so much airtime about her climate action summit speach.

Tell me - what does a 16 yr old know about anything let alone world affairs, this child has sat there emotionally distraught to the extreme sprooking of absolute nonsense about her interpretation of world affairs in relation to climate change and gets praised world wide for so called stareing out trump on this issue like it's all his fault.

Greta has no idea, no credibility, no life experience, no environmental training and definitely no right to be taken so seriously.

So now their using kids to push agendas on the world stage.

What a joke.

(Got to love trumps comment - " happy little girl")

You are parrotting some of the more stupid points of the climate change deniers critizising her.
- How can she be 16yo and have an opinion about the world she will experience in the future? How DARE she? -- see how stupid this sounds?
- She is mentally retarded and cannot have emotions -- Are you insane?
- She is too young and should respect the elders, who know what they are doing -- No, the f++ing elders are doing NOTHING, and I am one of them! The youth HAS to fight, or they will have nothing left to fight over! What do you think will we leave on this planet if we keep on like this? She is right about fighting and wording it with harsh emotions, otherwise the politicians will just keep on nodding "wisely" and stay on course.

Nothing is unlimited, everything has a limit.

People telling her to go to school? WHAT FOR? In 10 or 20 or 30 years there is nothing left to live for, let her decide how she is running this!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Tell me - what does a 16 yr old know about anything

I've never listened to her so I don't know what things she's saying or what ideas she has, but I think it's quite ignorant to dismiss a kid because of their age. Plenty of kids are intelligent enough to study and understand those things. I have no idea if Greta is or is not, but you're foolish to assume she isn't just because she's 16. My tested IQ puts me around the 99.7% percentile of the human intelligence range, which means that only about 0.3% of people in the world would score at or above my level. When I was her age, I was already significantly more intelligent than the average adult.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: CthruU

If you watch this video you will understand why she is the anti-Christ. People on the left are always desperate to worship authority. Once a true leader comes along everyone just gets in line. This is what makes the left and Democrats so great. We all just listen and worship authority so well. Democrats are renown for listening so well to who is in charge.

The anti-christ. Jesus that is a stupid low.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Probably, makes you wonder where this will really is headed.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

She actually sailed over to the states.
Four of the sailboats crew flew over though.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Seems like they hand her a mic and she screams and cries in hyperbole. Her parents are both in the entertainment industry so seems they all 3 crave the spotlight.

Interesting article on Heavy (which seems to worship the young girl, by the way) regarding how Greta got her parents to become vegan (or tried)-

Finally, Greta revealed how she convinced them to make a change: “But then I made them feel so guilty…I kept telling them that they were stealing our future and they cannot stand up for human rights while living that lifestyle, so then they decided to make those changes. My dad is vegan, my mom, she tries – she’s 90 percent vegan.”
Heavy

The parents liked the technique so much, apparently, they unleashed it upon the world.

I have my opinions about environmental issues and all I will say with regards to this subpar actress is I can see right through it and I’m not intrigued...at least not in the way intended.

LOL
edit on 24-9-2019 by raedar because: Typo

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Have you guys seen pictures of this girl's family?
Poor thing has been fed sh*t her whole life and regurgitates assburgers when she speaks.
How did exploiting little girls with Aspbergers get to be so popular in the public spotlight?
You can see her syndrome (impassioned anger) when she speaks.
Other magnetic orators have used facial expressions to invoke emotional responses.
Like back in the 1920's & 30's. Remember impassioned rhetoric from Joseph & Adolph?

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Nothing productive to learn from her. That's for sure.
Except -
How to prove your an emotional wreck on mass scale and how to not behave in public.

Some people on the left think she is just a cute little girl speaking eloquently about climate change.

But there are a few us who see through her massive attraction and power she has over her audience. Obviously anyone with such power and appeal over the masses must be in league with Satan! Democrats are so easily fooled by people pretending to be in authority. Thank God we have Republicans to help guide us about who and who is not worthy to be worshiped in authority.

edit on 24-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

If there wasn't anything to what she is saying, people here wouldn't be clutching their pearls so hard..

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

She actually sailed over to the states.
Four of the sailboats crew flew over though.

She's was actually riding on a super tanker carrying barrels of unrefined oil to port Elizabeth.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join