It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Make it to the Moon, Women must first Escape Earth's..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

So then , according to the NYT , No Children Will EVER be Born on the Moon ? WTF > ?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yer goin' to the Moon, Alice!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Need to understand how human egg fertilization and fetus growth would take palace given the fact that the gravity on the Moon is about 17% what it is on the Earth.

Might not work, might have potential adverse or even positive effects on the pregnancy.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Need to understand how human egg fertilization and fetus growth would take palace given the fact that the gravity on the Moon is about 17% what it is on the Earth.

Might not work, might have potential adverse or even positive effects on the pregnancy.

I am Sure by such Time we do All that a Form of Artificial Gravity Environment could be Created to Accommodate Child Birth on the Moon . Of course the Children would need to eventually come back to Earth from time to time to Reacclimate to a Biological Natural Heavier Gravity to Survive .

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Gravity wells be a female dog eh?

Suppose that would depend on whether or not they were ever to come back to Earth.

Space is big, humans are little after all.
edit on 24-9-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

We All Eventually HAVE to Come HOME , it's Our Creators PLAIN you Know .......

edit on 24-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Do you know the difference between JFK and RFK?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I've not seen it posted anywhere.

Where is this alleged ""Plan"" or creator for that matter?

Dae

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
A 1960's woman couldn't get a mortgage to buy a house without being married, let alone become an astronaut.

Women in space has been a thing since the late 80's, at least for Russian women, then early 2000 for American women.

In fact the amount of women they have in the program has a better representation of women than a lot of other disciplines.

Article

A couple of posters mentioned menstruation and pregnancy. As far as I know conception is possible but pregnancy not so much. Not too many studies have been done and I think we need to do more ASAP (only one I could find is on mice)

Here is a thought, would it be ethical to see if a woman can get pregnant and deliver in space? Or should we just try on mammals only and if they all keep failing then agree to assume it will fail with a human?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dae
Women in space has been a thing since the late 80's, at least for Russian women...

The Russians put a woman in space in the 1960's.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Dae

? what about Sally Ride ?

Sally Ride. Sally Kristen Ride (May 26, 1951 – July 23, 2012) was an American astronaut and physicist. Born in Los Angeles, she joined NASA in 1978 and became the first American woman in space in 1983.
(wiki)

edit on 26-9-2019 by CatandtheHatchet because: take out

Dae

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Sorry I was looking at dates in regards to ISS, but you both furthered my point that this is kinda a non issue.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes and since them Russian have flown very few women

Almost all have been men

The women were basically propaganda

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Apollo 20?
You need to take a break from idiots/fraudsters on youtube.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes and since them Russian have flown very few women

Almost all have been men

The women were basically propaganda

I don't operate under the assumption that less women in the "flashy" rolls is a bias thing or keeps us chicks down, I operate under the assumption that the people picked are the best for the job and that their junk is so far from secondary, it's not even on the list to consider. Putting women in space just to make it more balanced and to shut the whiny feminists up is just pandering and not cool.

Dae

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

... Putting women in space just to make it more balanced and to shut the whiny feminists up is just pandering and not cool.

Do you think the women who have been in space was due to pandering to feminists? Even in the 60's - 80's?

I've always chalked this (the amount of women who have been in space) one down to science, being more balanced, as it is imperative to send women into space. There are theories that we may need to be a space faring civ soon, and we can't do that without women, despite not being the best for the job.

As a side note, I would love to see the first woman on the moon in my life time!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
This is nuts. Women can do anything a man can do and more.
......except open jars.

Jk

Reverse parking....

Quietly backs out of the room and disappears....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join